SocksFox Reviews

of reviewers recommend SocksFox
Read SocksFox Reviews

About SocksFox:

Top European brand finest quality socks, underwear and accessories for business, leisure and sport. When only the best in comfort, materials & design will do. We offer the widest range of Falke products in the UK. Other brands include Hanro, Zimmerli, Mey, Pantherella, Bresciani, Burlington, Marcoliani, Dore Dore, Scot-Nichol, Rohner, Schiesser and Corgi.

An independent family run business established in 2004, we are based in the picturesque flat fens of Lincolnshire in the UK. At SocksFox we aim to offer our customers a shopping experience where you can buy the top quality brands that you know and trust, whilst offering you a level of individual customer service and product knowledge that as a smaller, highly specialised company we can provide.

The brands we offer have been selected because they use only the very best materials and are beautifully constructed to create the most comfortable garment possible. We have also chosen brands that complement one another to offer a wide range of socks, underwear, nightwear and sportswear for men, women and children, that you can wear whatever the occasion, be it at home, at work or at play.

suppliers@socksfox.com

Unit 2, Plover Court, Stephenson Avenue.

Tell us how SocksFox made you happy
Good service, team keeps you updated on stock and great quality items
Falke socks are the best. Socks fox sells them so I buy them from socks fox. Quality socks for my stinky dogs. LOL
I was looking for suitable socks to wear for hill walking and was able to buy two pairs which have proven to be ideally suited for the purpose
Terrible service. I ordered ski wear that never arrived and am now expected to pay for it. They do not use courier services as they claim and instead send things standard mail. There are companies with far superior services, (Matches, Net-A-Porter). I would be using them again.
Unfortunately this customer was under the impression we use courier services to ship orders. Nowhere on our website do we say we use couriers, we say we use tracked services but no mention of couriers. Our Delivery page along with emails sent to customers explain that COVID-19 and BREXIT is impacting dispatch and delivery time frames for some orders and asks our customers to be patient whilst awaiting their delivery. We dispatched this order on 2 February within 24 hours of it being placed. Under normal circumstances the US has an estimated delivery time of 8-13 working days, with anticipated delivery between 12 to 19 February, which we have not yet reached. During this worldwide pandemic some orders are being delivered quickly, others are taking longer than usual, unfortunately this is out of our control. We are sorry this customer did not take note of the information on our website and has based her review of us on her incorrect assumption that we use courier services. As a business we have chosen to not offer courier services as standard to help keep costs down for customers. We always endeavour to be as open as possible and are always happy to answer any queries customers may have either prior to or after placing their order.
sdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf
GREAT SERVICE! SWIFT SHIPPING. THANK YOU.
I have been shopping online with SocksFox for years, and love the fine quality of your products and excellent service your company provides. However, I am not as pleased with your new website’s speed and setup as compared with the old. I realize it is currently as work in progress, and look forward to the completed version.
Great company and very friendly staff, not so good with the socks. Pilling at front on toes after just 1 wear & wash
SocksFox orders always come well wrapped and in good time. I have been a customer for at least 10 years and have never been disappointed.
Generally very good service with a great range of product. Some sizes lacking but then again I have big feet!
Excellent service and prices.
Quality and fit perfect as always I’ve just purchased probably the 20th pair of long golf socks.
I love the falke knee high merino wool or cotton touch. They are so good and last well. Thankyou. Ann Oswald
Great products. Good service and delivery.
Absolutely thrilled with my purchase. I had previously bought this bra from my local lingerie shop, as we were in lock down I couldnt go out and I cant buy online as I find it hard to get the right size. I ordered the exact same size from you in another colour and it was perfect. Looking forward to receiving the promised voucher so I can buy another one. Jan
Excellent service. Falke are the best socks on the market!
They are very professional and helpful
Great customer service and fast delivery to Australia.
Good products best materials available
Fine Product