Soaprise.me Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Soaprise.me

About Soaprise.me: We know it can be frustrating when your order doesn't go smoothly.

If something didn't go to plan then we would really appreciate the chance to put things right as soon as possible.

CALL US: 0800 023 5660
EMAIL US: hello@soaprise.me
FACEBOOK: facebook.com/soaprise.me

If something isn't right please contact us right away.

This provides us with the chance to give you good customer service and rectify any issues as quickly as possible.

-------------------------------------------------

We are a family-run company based in West Sussex and we supply a variety of UK handmade soaps, bath bombs and bath treats.

We are a tightly knit team of 5 and between us we manage every aspect of the company's day-to-day activities.

Bath bombs are a very popular luxury - Fantastic balls of fizz, fun, colour, butters/oils and beautiful scent.

We aim to become a the #1 choice for bath bombs and provide the UK's largest selection of handmade bath treats available from one place. We aim to have products to suit all budgets and preferences, including products that rival the quality of those supplied by larger brands, all of which will come to customers at competitive prices.

We are constantly working to find new products, new suppliers and expand/improve our range of products. If you have any feedback at all we would really appreciate it - Please email: hello@soaprise.me

Thank you for taking the time to read about Soaprise.me!

How would you rate Soaprise.me ?

"Already tried calling the number on the website and that you posted many of time of here and nothing? No one ever answers and I’ve left voicemails that have left to nothing??? Reading through all the comments and reviews it looks pretty clear this is a rip off! #lessonlearned #readreviewsfirst!"
"Soaprise.Me I would like to know we’re my order is???? Please get in touch!"
"Wonderful range of products from a great company and professional team. I intend to use Soaprise Me regularly as I have been so impressed with every item I have ordered. There was a recent incident with royal mail and I was quickly contacted by Soaprise Me to ensure my order was correct, fortunately I was lucky enough to have been spared any issue but the customer service was excellent. Five stars and a recommendation from me."
"i love this site, this is my 2nd order and the product is still fantastic! i had an issue with delivery as royal mail had a hiccup, but these guys made it easy! They were approachable and real pleasure to deal with. They upgraded my delivery for free and my order arrived with no problem. absolute pleasure guys i will be back!"
"Everything arrived promptly and smelt good"
"Bath bombs lovely if I actually received what I paid for I emailed to solve the issue of not receiving my full order and have not heard nothing back and now lost money on a product I didn’t receive"
Hi Beverley,

Thanks for your review.

You recently asked us about 1 x Glitter Billionaire Bath Bomb missing from your order.

Unfortunately we received hundreds of emails the same day due to an issue with Royal Mail and therefore your message was not replied to.

We have since;

1.) Sent an apology for overlooking your message during unforeseen circumstances.

2.) Provided a refund for the missing item.

3.) Also sent a replacement item out free of charge.

As we're a small business (a team of just 5) it can be very difficult for us to keep up with unexpected increases in emails/phone calls etc. and once again I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this caused for you.

If there is anything else I can do please let me know.

Would you buy from Soaprise.me again? yes
"Prompt delivery, great service & items well packaged. Bought mini bath bombs for a teen birthday & feedback is that they are superb, thank you!"
Would you buy from Soaprise.me again? yes
"I bought the build your own hamper for my mum for mother's day. It was easy to order. Presemted really well. I absolutely love my hamper. It was dispatched quickly. I certainly will using Soaprise.me again and forever."
"Super fast delivery and products smell amazing! Love love love"
Would you buy from Soaprise.me again? no
"Ordered a week ago. Said it was dispatched 5 days ago and had nothing. Tried emailing but no response. If i dont get anything today will contact bank for a refund. Very dissapointing."
Hi Hannah,

Thanks for your review and I'm so sorry that your parcel is running late.

I have just checked all contact points (Facebook, Email & Twitter) but couldn't find any messages. I do apologise if we have missed your message somehow. If you ever need to speak with us quickly we are available on our freephone number 0800 023 5660 which will take you through to one of the team.

Moving forward I will get this resolved as quickly as I can.

I have just searched the email address from your review in our database I couldn't find any order under your email address. Several orders match the name 'Hannah' and and there isn't a surname given here. Could you please email us hello@soaprise.me or call us on 0800 023 5660 so that we can assist you as quickly as possible.

Hi Hannah,

I sent an email to you this morning after my reply here but thought I would also reach out to you again as I haven't heard back from you and you mentioned issues getting in touch via email.

We send all parcels with Royal Mail and there have been a few issues over the last couple of weeks due to the recent bad weather.

If your package has been lost or damaged whilst in Royal Mail's care we will provide you with a full refund or resend your order.

We'll then take the issue up with them directly so you won't need to do anything and if it does arrive at a later date you can keep any extra items you receive.

As I mentioned I'm eager to get this resolved as quickly as possible for you so please do come back to me.

I cannot find an order under the name/email address given in your review. As soon as I hear back from you regarding the name/email address the order was placed under I will be able to find the order and get this resolved.

Would you buy from Soaprise.me again? yes
"The products were lovely & delivery was prompt."
"Products were beautiful and service great. Quick delivery."
Would you buy from Soaprise.me again? no
"Disappointing no reaction really with the bath bombs in the bath and I ended up spending more time scrubbing my bath after because it had stained."
Hi Alice,

I'm so sorry we disappointed you with our bath bombs.

Is there a particular product that you had a problem with? We are happy to provide you with a refund for any returned items and also pay your return postage should you wish to return anything.

The main difference in reaction between the bath bombs we supply versus those from better known brands is the presence of "Sodium Lauryl Sulfate" also known SLS. Many consider SLS as a skin irritant and it certainly doesn't offer any benefits to the skin.

A certain well known brand of bath bomb supplier have published many articles actually promoting SLS and this allows them to include it in their bath bombs to make the fizzing reaction more impressive, but in reality it doesn't make the bath bomb any better for the skin.

We have always tried to make sure this ingredient is not in any product we supply, however customer feedback suggests that this ingredient is important to some customers, especially to those who like the 'foam' and 'fizz' reaction of bath bombs from the better known brands.

As a result of feedback we are now exploring the addition of this ingredient into some of our bath bombs as it is this ingredient that makes the "foamy" bubble effect which holds colour in the bubbles on the top of the water.

Some people like bath bombs for their ingredients, some people like bath bombs for their colour/fizz/reaction, some people like them for the scent - We're trying to get something to suit each preference, but as we're a new business it does take us some time to learn and make improvements.

Once again I'm very sorry that you were disappointed on this occasion. We are working to add new products that are better suited to your preference and I hope we can serve you again in future.

Spike
"I brought these as apresent they look nice and colourful vey pleased"
Hi Linda,

Thanks for leaving us a review.

I'm sure they will make wonderful gifts. You purchased a wide selection of items; soaps, bath confetti, bath salts and bath bombs. I do hope they are well received :-)

Please let me know if you have any further feedback and you should also receive a coupon from us for discount on any future purchases.

Would you buy from Soaprise.me again? yes
"Wow, I received brilliant customer service from this company. I placed my order in the afternoon and my order was delivered the following morning, what more could a customer ask for. I chose to telephone Soaprise.me an to enquiry about the products they had available and I was greeted by a pleasant and freindly voice who couldn’t do enough to help me. I look forward to placing more orders with this company in the future and I can’t recommend Soapeise.me enough, give them a try because you won’t be disappointed."
Hi Paula,

Thanks for your review.

I am pleased we were able to be of assistance. I do remember this order leaving us as it contained so many pink roses! We will be here to help if you ever need us again and you should receive a discount code from us for any future orders.

Would you buy from Soaprise.me again? yes
". The way the company dealt with my query was excellent . I received my bombs today and used 1 straight away . Gorgeous smell and colour and loads of glitter . Highly recommend"
Hi Julie,

Thanks for your review.

I'm so sorry that you've not yet received your order and we are more than happy to get this resolved for you as quickly as possible.

I have your telephone number here so I will give you a call now so we can get to the bottom of this.

Hi Julie,

Just to provide clarity for all:

Your order was late leaving us and we are now investigating the reasons why to make sure it doesn't happen again.

We have refunded your delivery charge.
We have provided a £5 credit towards your next purchase.
We have sent you a free gift as an apology from all of us here.

Your package should arrive today and please do let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Would you buy from Soaprise.me again? yes
"I bought 15 different bath bombs and am very happy with my order. Came in under 7days.."
Would you buy from Soaprise.me again? yes
"Really lovely product and well priced. Arrived by hand when the company realised I lived near one of their employees.... reimbursed me the delivery charge also! I will definitely use these again!"
Hi Claire,

Thanks for your review.

I am glad that you enjoyed your bath bombs - we have new versions of the unicorn horn bath bombs going up in a few weeks time. I can see you had these in your order so we'll send an email to let you know about them when they're in.

Yes, we're based very close to you so it would not make sense to post the order and charge you for delivery when it could be delivered by us for free.

I will send you an email with a coupon for free local delivery and also a discount for any repeat orders (you will be able to use both together).

Would you buy from Soaprise.me again? yes
"Daughter very happy with her magical bath bombs!"
Would you buy from Soaprise.me again? yes
"Bath bombs are beautiful and smell lovely!"
Hi Johanne,

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it. You should have also received a coupon code for any repeat orders.

Thanks!