soak.com Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend soak.com

About soak.com: Bathrooms are often considered one of the most important rooms in the house. They should be both functional and stunning, no matter whether your style is modern, vintage or a little quirky but there’s also a lot of fear towards renovating your bathroom that it’s going to break the bank but not at Soak.com.

We’ve been in the business of online bathroom retailers for many years and are now recognised as a multi-award winning name in the industry. We’re passionate about quality, design and customer service and our enthusiasm towards all three of these things is what makes us the ultimate place to purchase your bathroom suites and accessories.

We believe in the products we have available for sale and never stock anything we wouldn’t have in our own homes but to give our customers even more confidence before they purchase with us, we widely promote all the Soak reviews our past and present customers have left us.

From our online customer service to the friendly faces that deliver your goods, the selection of products we have available to the quality of the final product, when you delve through the lengthy list of Soak.com reviews online, you’ll be overwhelmed by just how highly recommended we come.

So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get your new bathroom underway!

"The items arrived on time and most of the products were OK. But the rubbish vanity unit has put me off using soak again."
Dear Ms Neesam,

Thank you for your feedback.

I apologise to hear that you have experienced difficulties with your product.

It is my understanding that my colleague has resolved this issue for yourself by replacing the vanity unit in question.

As a gesture of goodwill for the inconvenience, I have refunded the £14.99 delivery charge, which may take 3-5 working days to appear back in to the original payment method's account.

Once again, please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused.

As a Company, we value your feedback and therefore would appreciate any additional information to ensure that we would receive a positive rating in the future.

I hope this helps but should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0300 004 6333.

Anna
"Cistern very poor. Syphon not powerful enough. Still trying to solve the problem."
"The actual tap is nice, deceitful company though, as A month after ordering the tap for cheaper they advertise as “new in” for £5 more l!"
"Not very happy. Most units were delivered fine, one unit was out of stock but due in on 15 Oct. Then had email to say 20 Oct. No further updates and now website says 27 Oct. We've put a plumber off twice. Tap wasn't included in first delivery. I called to chase it and was told it would be re-sent. Then had an email to say it was no longer available so I cancelled the order and looked elsewhere. Then it turned up in the post the next day!! Toilet didn't sit flat on the floor due to uneven base, but replacement was sent quickly. Just a shame we can't plumb anything in until the final unit arrives, so I can't review the individual items we bought."
Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused for you.

After looking into this matter further, I can confirm our dedicated aftersales advisor has replaced the missing basin tap for you on order number 2735544.

And your replacement order was delivered to yourself on 5th of October.

We are currently investigating the quality of the toilet you received as this is not the usual standard of our product. I have now taken over this case and we are looking into this as a matter of urgency to insure this does not happen again. I can confirm a new toilet pan was also arranged for you under order number: 2751121 and was delivered to yourself on 15th of October.

If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact myself.

Kind regards,

Alex
"The plug was missing from the original delivery but after a phone call to soak.com this was sent out immediatel which made me very happy"
Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please accept my personal apologises for the inconvenience this has caused.

After looking into this matter further, I can confirm a replacement order was arranged for you, order number 2723111 which was delivered to yourself on 28/09/2018.

Due to the inconvenience this has caused for you I have raised a refund for the delivery charge for you. The refund will show back in your account within 3-5 working days.

If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact myself.

Kind regards,

"Product not too good"
Thank you for your feedback Graeme.

I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with the product you have received.

Please feel free to contact us if you require any further assistance or to discuss this further.

Kind Regards
Aliah
"Soak will make me happy when I receive my refund plus’s postage for YOUR error."
"The other 2 mirrors I received were in time and we like them"
Hi Anonymous,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am so pleased that you have enjoyed your experience with us.

Thanks

Alex
"Order was not delivered in full due to couriers damaging it in transit. Due to the delay in a response from customer services I had to purchase a replacement elsewhere. The matter has now been amicably resolved. Roy Bancroft Regards Roy Bancroft"
Dear Mr Bancroft,

Thank you for your feedback.

I apologise to hear that you have experienced difficulties with your delivery and getting through to our Customer Services, due to the unusually high call and case volume that we are currently experiencing.

I have sent you an email with a resolution to your query and I would be grateful if you could respond at your earliest convenience, so that I can assist further.

Anna
"It has taken Two months to get a refund for a damaged item. When the matter was resolved, I only found out on checking my bank statement."
Dear Mr Maynard,

Thank you for your feedback.

I apologise that your refund has taken longer than usual to process. I can confirm that our refund levels have now returned to normal and should appear back in to accounts within 10 working days. On this occasion, your expectations have not been met and I can only apologise for this delay.

Anna
"Paid for next day delivery, got the item five days later. When we eventually got the sink It had a crack in it, so they had to send a replacement sink. Was happy with unit and sink in the end."
"Hi I have spoken to two people about when we ordered I put the code on for ten percent off but it wouldn’t take it even though we had exceeded the price you had to spend so only got five percent off. They said someone pull call me back about it but hasn’t. We had the wrong bath delivered and wrong delivery notes, when I called was put on hold for over 20 minutes. Was told I would get a phone call back to arrange collection and other one delivered but I didn’t they just turned up. We have asked if we can have our shower screen swapped as wrong size but been to,d we have to return it ourself!"
"Just purchased this Shower Tower, not sure at first, looks great in the picture but not so great in the flesh, fits straight on to the 15mm hot and cold supply, only problem is the cold over powers the hot, the plumber has installed correctly but despite having the thermostat control upto 55 degrees i'm still only getting a luke warm shower when it should be teking the skin off at that temp. Hopefully SOAK can provide a technical solution ......."
"Bye the quality of your goods (out standing)👍"
"Good value products but warehousing and dispatch could be improved. Customer service is not always helpful."
"I liked the product I received but not happy about the missing parts that I re-ordered and didn’t arrive. I didn’t like that I had to wait a total of 24 minutes to get an answer by phone because there is no other way to make contact with them."
"Initial order was hassle free with delivery being made on time. However there was an issue with the Bath/waste we ordered which took over a month to rectify."
"Good range of products at reasonable prices, but..... The products I ordered were classed as small items, so were an 'all day' delivery slot. I explained that the house they were being delivered to was empty so could the driver call to give an ETA on the day. TWICE, the telesales advisers promised to do this, but the driver never called. I ended up hanging around at home all day, only for the driver to drop it off with a neighbour. I know they are agency drivers, but other companies offer a 'track my driver' option which is great. Also, the music they play when on hold is absolutely dreadful, and the 3 times I called, I was on hold for between 5 and 15 minutes - NOT brilliant customer service!"
"Good product, good price - very poor delivery service"
"Frustrating experience: - Ordering : Mixed. Easy on website but discount code was not applied and when I contacted SOAK about it I received zero communication in response - Delivery : Confusing and unsatisfactory. On the day of delivery I still hadn’t received any communication so rang customer services. My call appeared answered but no one spoke to me for at least two minutes whilst I overheard your staff discussing the days experiences with customers (not pleasing to hear). Then they told me the order was lost and wouldn’t be delivering and that an investigation would take at least 48 hours - this had to be relayed to my bathroom fitters who were waiting for the delivery to arrive. No less than 20 minutes after completing the call a truck arrived with half the items and no knowledge of any other items. We rang back on Saturday morning to cancel the order only to find out a delivery attempt had been made on the Friday - no communication from Soak and no notifications from the delivery driver. We were then told the items would not be delivered until Monday (it was Thursday). When the second half finally arrived the packaging was damaged on the shower screen. - Return of items : was painless once we worked out that hiring a van was our only real option because Soak couldn’t/wouldn’t point us in the direction of possible services. Overall the products were generally good quality and as described. Customer service was mixed edging towards poor, as real service only seem to follow frustration aired over Facebook. People onsite during the return were excellent. We also ordered items from Victoria Plum, and although we didn’t find their products as good, we would recommend them over you because of order fulfilment and customer service. It’s a shame as their is great potential there."
soak.com is rated 3.84 based on 4,031 reviews