soak.com Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend soak.com

About soak.com: Bathrooms are often considered one of the most important rooms in the house. They should be both functional and stunning, no matter whether your style is modern, vintage or a little quirky but there’s also a lot of fear towards renovating your bathroom that it’s going to break the bank but not at Soak.com.

We’ve been in the business of online bathroom retailers for many years and are now recognised as a multi-award winning name in the industry. We’re passionate about quality, design and customer service and our enthusiasm towards all three of these things is what makes us the ultimate place to purchase your bathroom suites and accessories.

We believe in the products we have available for sale and never stock anything we wouldn’t have in our own homes but to give our customers even more confidence before they purchase with us, we widely promote all the Soak reviews our past and present customers have left us.

From our online customer service to the friendly faces that deliver your goods, the selection of products we have available to the quality of the final product, when you delve through the lengthy list of Soak.com reviews online, you’ll be overwhelmed by just how highly recommended we come.

So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get your new bathroom underway!

"First delivery was very impressed . Delivered on day arranged on time delivery drivers very good, but the second as yet still not recd...... on phoning not helpful at all, very dismissive greatly dissatisfied at present."
"Delighted with the style and quality of radiators"
"Good product, good price"
"Soak.com's customer service when we were ordering our bathroom suite was great."
"Delivery was poor only a days notice and no timeslot option."
"Wasn’t told that an item was out of stock so took the day off work to receive half the order. Re booked to have it delievered but was told that it wouldn’t be delievered on that day. I’m very disappointed by the customer service which is a shame as the products look good"
"Order no. UK102515369 Only part of the order was delivered today. The DK delivery driver said that the package containing the porcelain sink was broken in their depot and advised me to ring SOAK immediately to ensure that a replacement would be delivered the next day ( 28TH. February.) I expect a delivery tomorrow. R.A.Fisk"
"Great choice of products"
"Not happy as I had to get my Son to drill holes into the door for the handle. Asadvertised"
"Easy transaction and was able to collect. Wasn’t totally happy with my item but that’s another issue which I’m yet to resolve."
"When my order arrived it was damaged, I completely understand that this wasn’t soak fault but it took for me to chase and not accept their first response to get it redelivered."
"I paid for next day delivery which unfortunately did not happen. Soak have todate ignored my emails re late delivery"
"I wish you had kept me more informed once you received my order and payment , I had to request numerous times for someone to contact me . I then used your facebook page for correspondence and got 5 star service . The information I needed was given along with a delivery date and time span .. the items arrived today as promised . Thank you ."
"Very easy to order but would of liked more contact as when my delivery was coming"
"The products and prices are good, however I'm still waiting on a refund from an item returned. No response to emails chasing a refund."
"It didn’t. You made me wait for over a week, promising a replacement toilet would arrive for a customer who’s toilet was leaking, every time they flushed it. Told me it would be there on Friday, then said it would be there on tuesday, then thurs, finally turned up on Friday. Then I made a big order for a bathroom I was doing. The wrong postcode was entered for delivery, meaning I’ll have to wait 3, maybe 4 days for everything to arrive. Meanwhile, I have lost 2, possibly 3 days wages. Also have a very unhappy customer with no bath or shower. Even after explaining all this, all the lady on the phone could say was sorry."
"Soak deliver really slowly. When they say 8 day delivery, they mean they will hold your order to the last possible moment then send it. If you need your item quickly, pay extra or order elsewhere. They will ask you to review them before you recieve your goods."
"if they told me better is was with batterie"
"Mijn spullen zijn nog steeds niet afgeleverd!!!!"
"Cant really comment as I have not yet received my order. Chased it up and telephone lady was very helpful and gave me delivery date."
soak.com is rated 3.79 based on 4,598 reviews