soak.com Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend soak.com
"Hi I have spoken to two people about when we ordered I put the code on for ten percent off but it wouldn’t take it even though we had exceeded the price you had to spend so only got five percent off. They said someone pull call me back about it but hasn’t. We had the wrong bath delivered and wrong delivery notes, when I called was put on hold for over 20 minutes. Was told I would get a phone call back to arrange collection and other one delivered but I didn’t they just turned up. We have asked if we can have our shower screen swapped as wrong size but been to,d we have to return it ourself!"
"Just purchased this Shower Tower, not sure at first, looks great in the picture but not so great in the flesh, fits straight on to the 15mm hot and cold supply, only problem is the cold over powers the hot, the plumber has installed correctly but despite having the thermostat control upto 55 degrees i'm still only getting a luke warm shower when it should be teking the skin off at that temp. Hopefully SOAK can provide a technical solution ......."
"Bye the quality of your goods (out standing)👍"
"Good value products but warehousing and dispatch could be improved. Customer service is not always helpful."
"I liked the product I received but not happy about the missing parts that I re-ordered and didn’t arrive. I didn’t like that I had to wait a total of 24 minutes to get an answer by phone because there is no other way to make contact with them."
"Initial order was hassle free with delivery being made on time. However there was an issue with the Bath/waste we ordered which took over a month to rectify."
"Good range of products at reasonable prices, but..... The products I ordered were classed as small items, so were an 'all day' delivery slot. I explained that the house they were being delivered to was empty so could the driver call to give an ETA on the day. TWICE, the telesales advisers promised to do this, but the driver never called. I ended up hanging around at home all day, only for the driver to drop it off with a neighbour. I know they are agency drivers, but other companies offer a 'track my driver' option which is great. Also, the music they play when on hold is absolutely dreadful, and the 3 times I called, I was on hold for between 5 and 15 minutes - NOT brilliant customer service!"
"Good product, good price - very poor delivery service"
"Frustrating experience: - Ordering : Mixed. Easy on website but discount code was not applied and when I contacted SOAK about it I received zero communication in response - Delivery : Confusing and unsatisfactory. On the day of delivery I still hadn’t received any communication so rang customer services. My call appeared answered but no one spoke to me for at least two minutes whilst I overheard your staff discussing the days experiences with customers (not pleasing to hear). Then they told me the order was lost and wouldn’t be delivering and that an investigation would take at least 48 hours - this had to be relayed to my bathroom fitters who were waiting for the delivery to arrive. No less than 20 minutes after completing the call a truck arrived with half the items and no knowledge of any other items. We rang back on Saturday morning to cancel the order only to find out a delivery attempt had been made on the Friday - no communication from Soak and no notifications from the delivery driver. We were then told the items would not be delivered until Monday (it was Thursday). When the second half finally arrived the packaging was damaged on the shower screen. - Return of items : was painless once we worked out that hiring a van was our only real option because Soak couldn’t/wouldn’t point us in the direction of possible services. Overall the products were generally good quality and as described. Customer service was mixed edging towards poor, as real service only seem to follow frustration aired over Facebook. People onsite during the return were excellent. We also ordered items from Victoria Plum, and although we didn’t find their products as good, we would recommend them over you because of order fulfilment and customer service. It’s a shame as their is great potential there."
"It ,didn’t,for the price you charge for delivery it took far too long to arrive.I also ordered from Heat and Plumb,no delivery charge and order arrived in two days.The quality of your products is good but your customer service is very poor,little or no information on delivery dates and times."
"The product appears to be good quality, it was priced competitively and it was delivered promptly and in good condition."
"Prompt service and delivery"
"Excellent customer service as l had a problem with my order but the overall quality of my bathroom suite is not all that, for the price its good,but if l knew i would of looked elsewhere..."
"Took ages to replace broken item and repeatedly disappointed promised timescales"
"Good product. Shame first delivery had one thing broken, the replacement had another. So between two deliveries I got one working product. Obviously there was hassle waiting deliveries and contacting soak for the replacement."
"The Equipment we purchased from you with no accuracy and no proper instruction for accurate installation. The works men had severe problems at site while progressing of the work."
"The goods were generally of good quality. We had one broken cabinet which took 3 phone calls and 2 emails to sort out which wasn’t the greatest customer service!"
"The only positive I had from dealing with Soak was there customer service department who were helpful and professional. Everything else was nothing special especially when you purchase a tap that comes with waste but doesn't fit in the sink!!"
"Not all of the components I ordered came with instructions. Notably the pop-up waste for the sink ... which leaked quite badly until I dismantled and reassembled it with silicon applied to the underside of the sink (a lucky guess). Also I found that where supplied, the instructions were often poorly translated and lacked technical detail such as the correct size of fittings required to connect the component to the plumbing system, which made ordering the fittings difficult. Another annoyance is that during the online order process, upon adding the sink/vanity unit to the basket, the website suggested I would need to also order a separate set of basin wall fixings, which I duly added to the basket. In the end the extra fixings were not needed so now I have to faff about with sending stuff back for a refund."
"When I placed my order the offer of 10% off could not be applied at the time of order. I rang customer services the following day to highlight this and getting the 10% refund was hard work and took two phone calls, after the first representative worked it out completely wrong"
soak.com is rated 3.85 based on 3,862 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!