soak.com Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend soak.com
Daniel Mitten
Verified Buyer
"The order came quicker than anticipated"
Dear Daniel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review.

We really appreciate you choosing ourselves to shop with.

I hope you consider shopping with ourselves again in the future.

Thanks,

Alex
"Good product"
Dear Sandra,

We really appreciate your positive feedback.

We hope you consider shopping with ourselves again in the future.

Thanks,

Alex
"easy website to navigate, delivery reliable"
"Easy to order online, but there was no tracking facility which would have been helpful. However other than this no problems."
Richard Moore
Verified Buyer
"Soak didnt make me happy"
"They have not made me happy item arrived broken still awaiting response to my emails"
"Sent out first part of consignment promptly"
Joyce Barber
Verified Buyer
"Would like to have a delivery date for my order"
Teresa Comley
Verified Buyer
"The quality of items is good but stressful delivery communication. See above comment."
Felicity Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Great products, with great prices. Good customer service. Just not a good delivery experience."
"I wasn't that impressed considering it was my first order to be honest. I wasn't kept in the loop with delivery and when I wanted to change the delivery address, my email wasn't replied to. I wasn't told where it had gone, so thankfully my neighbour is honest. I probably won't bother ordering from Soak again as the products can be found elsewhere + cheaper."
"It looked very good but could not fit it as not all the parts were ( feel one should not have to go and purchase more parts to fit it) there so had to return after a long talk over the phone and now waiting for a refund."
Mr Tremain
"They did not."
Julie Freeman
Verified Reviewer
"When u sent out needs to be packed better as toilet box was damaged .second toilet was bubble wrap much better"
IrAm Ullah
Verified Buyer
"Didnt make me 100% happy as some of the items received are of poor quality"
KEVIN BROCKBANK
Verified Buyer
"Website clear and easy to use so makes online ordering very simple. Delivery firm is terrible! They never turned up on the scheduled date (between 8am and 6pm) having paid Soak.com £12.99 for the privilege. No one called me even though they had my mobile number so day off work wasted. Turned up the following day at 15:20. I had to wait for 40mins to get through to Soak Cust srvce to demand a refund of delivery charge which they said (on 2 occasions) would happen straight away. I finally received it a week later. I will have to consider other, more reliable, companies for future bathroom purchases."
Neil Sandy
Verified Buyer
"Your only saving grace was the ease of which my order was processed."
"One unit arrived damaged at the rear panel, but the returns procedure is too complicated and we decided to repair it ourselves."
"They’re asking for a review already...they shipped it, but it never made it from Soak to the DC depot...days later, no automatic checks as to why it hadn’t been scanned once after leaving them and only when I called to enquire did they spot it had gotten lost and think to issue another...which I’ve not yet received. Not the most proactive service!"
"Customer Service was brilliant when placing the order. However getting a refund for an item that has been returned has been a nightmare I am still owed money £83 not happy!! Please call me."
soak.com is rated 4.11 based on 2,224 reviews