soak.com Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend soak.com

About soak.com: Bathrooms are often considered one of the most important rooms in the house. They should be both functional and stunning, no matter whether your style is modern, vintage or a little quirky but there’s also a lot of fear towards renovating your bathroom that it’s going to break the bank but not at Soak.com.

We’ve been in the business of online bathroom retailers for many years and are now recognised as a multi-award winning name in the industry. We’re passionate about quality, design and customer service and our enthusiasm towards all three of these things is what makes us the ultimate place to purchase your bathroom suites and accessories.

We believe in the products we have available for sale and never stock anything we wouldn’t have in our own homes but to give our customers even more confidence before they purchase with us, we widely promote all the Soak reviews our past and present customers have left us.

From our online customer service to the friendly faces that deliver your goods, the selection of products we have available to the quality of the final product, when you delve through the lengthy list of Soak.com reviews online, you’ll be overwhelmed by just how highly recommended we come.

So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get your new bathroom underway!

"Its nice to know if you have a problem with soak its easy to get hold of them. And although we had a few issues with damaged items replacements were send out within 2 days. The items I ordered were very good quality and would recommend them to friends."
Posted 36 minutes ago
"15 days and I still havent got any of my ordered items. Very poor customer service. No tracking number. no update about my order. Very dissapointed"
"Good Product at a good price delivered within promised timescale"
"Good prices, quality and quick delivery"
"Lovely sink and unit. Looks great in my small bathroom. Can’t fault anything. Even CustomerSupport was brilliant!"
"Affordable, delivery on time, great customer service at your call centre. Based on this we’re now doing our main bathroom using you!"
"Customer services were good"
"Customer Service so friendly and resolve a problem like its should be in other companies"
"Great company to deal with. Product was delivered exactly when they said it would be. Kept informed of order progress at all times. Would definitely use again."
"Good all round experience."
"Good customer service on the phone"
"They were prompt and efficient with delivery. Price was nearly £30 less than a similar product elsewhere. Product arrived in perfect condition"
"Unfortunately I was only informed my item was out of stock on the afternoon of the day I had waited in for delivery, having paid £16.99 for the next day service. This went into my spam folder so I waited in all day for a £36 thermostat which was waiting in my communal hallway because the delivery driver didn't ring the bell. Still waiting almost two weeks for the full refund. All the customer services operators have been very polite but I would never use soak again."
"You mean unhappy!! 1st del date i was given a time slot 10:25-12:25. I then got a txt saying delayed. They never showed allday. wasted days pay for me! I booked another slot sat.22/12 (a day i should of been finishing my xmas shopping) slot:10:06-12:06....No delivery allday again!!I tried phone, text or chat line...No response. I spoke to Kia then Carris at 16:15 who promised shed find out and get back to me.....NO CALL. My plumber was booked in for Sunday to install items. Had to cancel him!! 24/12 spoke to James, I felt had little sympathy with this issue. I was given an apology when I requested it. James spoke to DX, they had no idea where my goods were, Soak had no idea where my goods were?? Offered to deliver the goods that no one knows where they are!! on Friday 28th. Really, I am expected to take another day off work and wait for goods that probably wont turn up??? I declined and ask for refund. Still shown no sympathy, almost sounded relieved I would be off the phone!! I would not use Soak again or any company that uses DX as the courier service. I expressed my feelings on this service to Soak customer services via email. No apology, no explanation just " we have issued a refund" Shocking customer service!!!! Just hoping they get that refund right and i EVEN RECEIVE IT."
"I was extremely happy with my customer service at the start of the process as I had ordered the wrong shower. I was advised by the agent to send the original shower back with the courier and it would be returned to them and subsequently refunded. That has now been over a month with no refund. I then spoke with a helpful lady who said she would raise a complaint with the couriers and email me the next day, again I am still waiting for this email. I have now out of pocket because of an instruction from your company. I would of recommended the company if this would if been resolved."
"Brilliant value for money , well made , and very stylish"
"Rang every day to see when I would have order robbed off with a story each time. Still no sign of dispatch nor my 50 euro refund"
"Swift delivery and a completer delivery with nothing missing. Easy checkout process."
"Did what they said"