soak.com Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend soak.com

How would you rate soak.com ?

Robert Hough
"excellent service"
Hi Robert,

Thank you for your feedback.

Our Customer Service Team would love to see some images of the mirrors once they are in position! Feel free to reply to my email and I will ensure they are passed on.

Have a lovely day.

Thanks,

Leanne
"Appalling service, delivered incorrect items, and was told to email what was wrong which I did the same day, never heard another thing, I phoned 2 weeks later, no apology, no explanation, so requested a refund and still waiting for that 22 days after delivery, very poor certainly not recommend to anyone."
Anthony Jones
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery - product excellent quality and hopefully I won't need to use the guarantee."
Anthony Jones
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery - everything as described - no issues"
"Waited in all day for a delivery that never arrived called Soak several times during the day to ask about delivery times never got back to us. Eventually spoke to someone about 4pm who told us delivery was not coming but would arrive 2 days later. Delivery eventually arrived but was missing the shower. It took several weeks and many calls to Soak to get a refund for the undelivered item.If they sort out their customer service and delivery company they may be ok."
Karen Dobson
Verified Buyer
"Delivery has been a nightmare due to incorrect item being sent out and after Chase up emails to sales we are still awaiting refund"
"Missing bit from delivery and no response from email"
John Bignell
Verified Buyer
"I went to soak.co showroom two see for myself what I wanted to purchase .and was not disappointed with the quality and service I received I purchased everything I needed on the same day with the help of the showroom staff and everything went so smooth right to the delivery would recommend to use them again also saved a lot of money compared to other company's."
"First delivery didn’t bring the sink as it was damaged, the second delivery was the broken sink re packaged, the third delivery didn’t arrive and neither did the 4th, both 3and 4 delivery, sent me emails and texts to tell me it was on its way. I now find myself with unhappy customers and still no sink, it’s appauling delivery service, and yet again I need to call customer service to be given a delivery date which I can’t trust 0 out of 10"
"Customer service is exemplary."
Samantha Mathias-Chapman
Unverified Reviewer
"would never order from here again,make sure you have correct items as they will not exchange them unless you get them to store yourself although correct item is being delivered soon.I just hope when the other items have been unwrapped that they are ok and not damadged too 3.5 hour drive each way to exchange !! Shocking service"
Andrew Sproston
Verified Buyer
"Realise that Soak's mistakes should cost the customer, answer telephone calls polity and do what they commit to i.e. email you"
Mr R J Langley
Verified Buyer
"easy to order, helpful staff who obviously knew what they were talking about, Website easy to use with all required information we needed about specs. reasonable price . Delivery was delayed although we paid for next day delivery courier service did not deliver until day after."
Martyne Roberson
"Very"
"Very good customer service. Courier had damaged corner of item in transit even though it was extremely well packed. Replacement was sent next day with no quibble."
"Soak.com have not made me happy, just the opposite in fact"
"I have purchased from Soak on many occasion, today I had a need to call them for aftercare support on shower which was purchased two years ago, the service and solution received was totally first class and amazing! thank you."
Myra Welch
Verified Buyer
"Arrived on time, cheaper then other shops, but still good Quality, and helpful staff"
"Very professional company, great products arrived on time. Would definatly recommend to friends and use again on future purchases."
"Its a shame as previous experience have all been good but unfortunately this time due to the length of time we had the item (a toilet pan fitted after the 14 days return deadline) we could not return/exchange it. The plumber said there was an internal crack (not visable)...being a manufacuring fault causing the toilet to leak. I therefore can only give one star based on the quality of product and the curt nature of my call to soak to discuss possibilty of replacement...they say 10 years guarentee but you might want to read the smallprint...will find an alternative supplier.."
soak.com is rated 4.11 based on 2,205 reviews