soak.com Reviews

64% of reviewers recommend soak.com

How would you rate soak.com?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Great value for a quality product. Service from Soak was exceptional. I would recommend Soak to my friend and family."
Posted 52 minutes ago
"Clear on line viewing and easy to order, delivery on time with good communication"
Posted 1 hour ago
"By going bust comunication skills by staff is zilch"
"You did not. Your customer service is appalling, your delivery is extortionate and a failure."
"I'm not sure they did. I ordered on a Thursday for next day delivery but was told I was too late at 1'oclock. Had to wait until Monday when I wasnt going to be in to received the unit had to get some-one else to take delivery. The charge for delivery was far to high - in hindsight wish I had gone through Amazon Prime with same style heater for less and next day free delivery. Never mindall done now. Unlikey to use Soak again."
"Just did what they said they would do"
"Good delivery service for the toilet."
"Great product"
"Easy to use website, products arrive as they look on site, delivery is great and well informed"
Jackie Laffan
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered taps 7 days ago, at least 4 emails later and a phone call I'm still wondering where they are, very bad customer service"
"I love the quality of the product and upon calling customer service the staff were really friendly and helpful"
"I have purchased a number of items from Soak really pleased with everything Customer service EXCELLENT as I am not good at internet ordering so ordered by phone and all the questions were answered for me by the representative all items arrived on time"
"The web site enabled my wife and I to get a pretty good idea of the product, so we were able to take the risk of ordering on line.furthermore the product arrived two days later very wel protected/ packed and phew was exactly what we hoped for. Avery good chromed radiates rthat has enhanced our dining room and excellent service. Happy to reccomend."
"I had to send an item for refund. It was straight forward with very little hassle"
"Ordered 7th delivered 19th ! Item was in stock on website (2 day delivery for items in stock ! ) but it came from another bathroom company so I’m guessing I just paid soak a premium for taking 12 days to buy my mirror"
"Leaking from the shaft"
"Vanity looks really good but was under the impression there was a shelf inside but there is not. However still like it."
"Not by customer or delivery service.telephoned twice 're delivery no email to confirm delivery day. Man knocked on my door monday with a towel rail which had been left outside his door. He lives at 1b I am number 11. And why do soak email to ask for your comments the day after the order was placed surely you would wait until at least the item has been delivered"
"delivered on time good quality product"
"Courteous and helpful telesales staff, prompt delivery from two excellent logistics people to my home"
soak.com is rated 3.68 based on 540 reviews