soak.com Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend soak.com

About soak.com: Bathrooms are often considered one of the most important rooms in the house. They should be both functional and stunning, no matter whether your style is modern, vintage or a little quirky but there’s also a lot of fear towards renovating your bathroom that it’s going to break the bank but not at Soak.com.

We’ve been in the business of online bathroom retailers for many years and are now recognised as a multi-award winning name in the industry. We’re passionate about quality, design and customer service and our enthusiasm towards all three of these things is what makes us the ultimate place to purchase your bathroom suites and accessories.

We believe in the products we have available for sale and never stock anything we wouldn’t have in our own homes but to give our customers even more confidence before they purchase with us, we widely promote all the Soak reviews our past and present customers have left us.

From our online customer service to the friendly faces that deliver your goods, the selection of products we have available to the quality of the final product, when you delve through the lengthy list of Soak.com reviews online, you’ll be overwhelmed by just how highly recommended we come.

So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get your new bathroom underway!

"Poor customer service, although the people on the phone were nice it took 3 weeks and 3 phone calls to sort an item missed off a delivery. Don’t bother emailing as you won’t get a reply. Delivery service was poor at best, items arrived damaged and late."
"Very poor toilet bowl"
"Delivery was on time, priced well Thank you"
"It never disappoints me as I'm a returning customer."
"Always pleased to buy from soak .com buying and delivery easy"
"Moved delivery dates 3 times, never got in touch once. Kept us on the line by moving it 2 weeks at a time, then went for a new delivery date 4 months down the line. Utterly rubbish customer service, they wouldn't send a part order that would have really helped. Phone service dreadful too, listened to entire movements of distorted classical music before they graced me with an answer not only would I not recommended, I would say definitely one to avoid"
"Atrocious customer service. Getting through on the phone takes far too long. The initial item was damaged. I asked for a replacement. I was given a date by which it would arrive. It didn't. I called again and was told how sorry they are and how it will be with me in two days. It wasn't. I called again to find out that the item is now out of stock..."
"If I could give them zero stars I would. Terrible customer service."
"I order a unit and basin and 3 times it arrived damaged. Cracked sink and heavily chipped unit. The customer service was good, but I had to wait around 5 days for each replacement and irrelevant as the product turned up damaged each time."
"Unreliable and terrible customer service, they won’t pick up the phone, they won’t reply to emails, had to call 3 times and every time I had to wait on hold for 20-30 minutes. I had a missing toilet on my first order, had to chase them for a replacement, got sent tracking numbers twice for deliveries that never arrived, on week days that I had to take off work and sit at home all day (in order to receive these deliveries between 8am and 6pm), and had to call a last time to tell them to not bother sending anything and ask for my money back. The stuff they sell is nice but can’t deal with this, total joke."
"I received a full size Skyros Delft tile sample within 24 hrs and now have a stunning wet room with Delft floor tiles with underfloor heating and Blanco wall tiles. The Blanco tiles didn’t look right with the Delft tile until the grouting was completed and white bathroom furniture fitted. The result is mellow walls, warm feet and wonderful memories of places I love, The Alhambra Palace...Isfahan and the Netherlands. My builder says the tiles are good quality but used up a lot of drill bits. Thank you Tile Mountain."
"Ordered a vanity unit. Product is as it looks and very pleased with quality. Delivery service also very good."
"Mirrored bathroom cabinet has a small chip in the corner, I contacted over a week ago to tell them about the damage and no response as yet... :-("
"Everything from the moment I paid almost £2500 on purchases, I sent an email straight away asking for a specific delivery date, asking for reasons why I could not apply the discount code, asking for someone to kindly call me back, asking for a return within 10 days, writing a very displeased emails after 14 days of purchase and now writing this review. Simply shocking, I could not recommend your business to anyone I know in my small but very useful network. Do yourself a favour and find a communications consultant who can manage the basics of communication. Very very disappointed. BTW still waiting for the return to be sorted... well just wishing for any form of communication."
"Quality radiator and good delivery time"
"We have a lovely new bathroom."
"Good value and great service"
"Still waiting for a response from a query I sent several days ago, very disappointed"
soak.com is rated 3.78 based on 4,668 reviews