soak.com Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend soak.com
"Can wash my hair really easy in the bath 🤣"
"Quick and easy service"
"I scoured the internet for quality and value for money bathroom items, only to find that the local Soak showroom had everything I needed at comparable prices. The staff are helpful without being pushy and all items arrived on time, well packed and handled with care by their delivery driver. Happy customer!"
"It didn’t"
"Parts were missing from parts of the order and had to phone lots of times, and wait in when redeliveries didn't take place. All in all a lot of wasted time and hassle before i finally had everything necessary to complete the bathroom."
"Bits missing. Lots of effort to get things sorted out. Products seem good though."
Dear Mr Cotterell,

Thank you for your feedback.

I apologise to hear that you have experienced difficulties with your products and delivery.

Please check your personal inbox for a second email from myself. I would be grateful if you could respond at your earliest convenience, to discuss this matter in further detail.

Once again, please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused.

As a Company, we value your feedback and therefore would appreciate any additional information to ensure that we would receive a positive rating in the future.

I hope this helps but should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0300 004 6333.

Anna
"I bought 2 bathroom suites and they were fantastically wrapped with no damage. Delivery guys very organised and friendly.rooms fitted and look fab now."
"All goods ordered came on the appointed day in good condition, very satisfied with the service."
"I am happy with the frameless shower enclosure that I've purchased, looks really good. The only down side from me would be that the magnetic strip which keeps the the door closed is only held on with a little adhesive stuck to the glass. I would really appreciate it if you could supply two as I believe the one that comes inside the box will not last very long."
"Key information about the item missing from description, £30 delivery charge not refunded, I wouldn't have ordered if the description was correct!. It took over 5 weeks from item being sent back for refund"
Dear Miss Place,

Thank you for your feedback.

I apologise to hear that you have experienced difficulties with your refund.

I have looked in to your order details and I can confirm that your refund for the unit has been actioned and should now be showing in your account. At the time of the refund request, we were experiencing unusually high refund volumes, though I can confirm this is now back to normal levels.

I apologise to hear that the item description was incorrect and I have passed this on as an internal matter to be altered. The delivery charge has been refunded back to you.

Anna
"Appalling service, terrible, virtually non-existent after sales service. Problems with order missing items (damaged in freight), then spent days, weeks chasing Soak by email and phone to try to get a solution. Then we were sent incorrect items. The whole experience was very very poor. I have been actively telling anyone I know NOT to use the company."
Dear Mr Jepson,

Thank you for your feedback.

I apologise to hear that you have experienced difficulties with your delivery process.

I have sent you a separate email to discuss this matter further, which I would be grateful if you could reply to at your earliest convenience.

Anna
"Toilet seat came damaged but I sent a photo and they sent one out straight away no hassle"
"I had made an order 6 months ago and due to delay begging a bathroom fitter I later realised the legs for the bath were missing, I called on a Friday morning and they sent them 1st class post and I received them Monday morning to complete bathroom refit ! Thank you"
"poor delivery service and advice on the phone was very unhelpful as had 2 different information regarding returning an item. and parts were missing so was unable to install the bath"
"Hi I have spoken to two people about when we ordered I put the code on for ten percent off but it wouldn’t take it even though we had exceeded the price you had to spend so only got five percent off. They said someone pull call me back about it but hasn’t. We had the wrong bath delivered and wrong delivery notes, when I called was put on hold for over 20 minutes. Was told I would get a phone call back to arrange collection and other one delivered but I didn’t they just turned up. We have asked if we can have our shower screen swapped as wrong size but been to,d we have to return it ourself!"
"High quality product at reasonable cost"
"I have numerous missing parts, and customer service are unwilling to resolve the problem or provide a refund or goodwill gesture until they have delivered the missing parts. I no longer need these parts as I need to find alternatives quickly as I have a plumber on site and was not told you had parts missing even though you knew"
Dear Miss Showler,

Thank you for your feedback.

I apologise to hear that you have experienced difficulties with your products.

I can confirm that the missing part was despatched to you on the 12.09.18, which I can confirm have been signed for on the 14.08.18.

I have sent you a separate email which I would be grateful if you could respond to at your earliest convenience.

Anna
"Terrible service, waited far too long for a refund. Would not recommend to anyone."
Dear Mr Toy,

Thank you for your feedback.

After reviewing your order details, I can confirm that your refund was raised on the 29.08.18 and as a Company, we have up to 30 days for the credit to appear back in to the original payment method's account. I can confirm that your refund should now be appearing, though apologise if this has not met your expectations on this occasion.

I hope this helps but should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Anna
"Just purchased this Shower Tower, not sure at first, looks great in the picture but not so great in the flesh, fits straight on to the 15mm hot and cold supply, only problem is the cold over powers the hot, the plumber has installed correctly but despite having the thermostat control upto 55 degrees i'm still only getting a luke warm shower when it should be teking the skin off at that temp. Hopefully SOAK can provide a technical solution ......."
"Ease of using online ordering and prompt no fuss delivery"
soak.com is rated 3.85 based on 3,864 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!