Thunder Buddy Reviews

Snugzy: The World's Loveable Mini Me. Create your own Cuddle Buddy online today

hello@thunderbuddy.com

Tell us how Thunder Buddy made you happy
Great quality!
Recieved my merpa ( mermaid with grampas face) in 5 days like promised...Granddaughter never laughed so hard 🤣 Birthday party was a hit...thx so much Snugzy and staff
It was even more amazing than I expected! Great customer service and quick to respond. Thank you for such a unique gift.
I love my mermaid!! It came out exactly as expected. Great job!
Super amazing quality, and shipment time for the product. Only improvement would be to offer tracking of package, but other than that the product is amazing!
Amazing quality!
These are great gifts. We love our purchase and cant wait to order these for everyone in my family for christmas
My pic on my Snugzy is PERFECT! My husband was so excited to get it!
Thunder Buddy 5 star review on 14th August 2021
LOVE my Snugzy! This is so real-life-like that I sometimes forget it isn't real. Just yesterday I found myself in a one on one basketball game against my Snugzy and although the score was 8 to 4, I really feel the Snugzy was a little limited in it's jump shots. I am going to order one of these with my face on it for everyone I know - just so they can have a little-Steve in their lives everyday.
Thunder Buddy 5 star review on 28th July 2021
I received my order and it was perfect!! It was a gift for my boss and it is hysterical!! Many of my coworkers now want one as well!! I HIGHLY recommend this company!! Thanks so much!!
It came out awesome and shipped quick!
My girlfriend LOVES her snugzy of me! She thought it was the cutest thing, and loved that it had a Hawiian shirt on, which I love wearing lol.
Easy ordering process and delivered as promised.
You guys did an amazing job on the Snugzy's. I'm very pleased.
Wonderful service! Would recommend this side to anyone.
My son died last year and his son(now 6) is having a hard time.....really missing his daddy who was a paramedic My grandson hasn't put his daddy doll down since I gave it to him thank you so much
Great product, it turned out exactly as advertised, fast shipping and I received it faster than expected, I highly recommend them
Absolutely amazing and awesome!!!!
Thunder Buddy 5 star review on 4th June 2021
Very cool product and super fast delivery!!
This was WAY BETTER than I could have possibly hoped for. It is super soft and comfy. The quality is superb!!!
Thunder Buddy 5 star review on 1st June 2021