Snow Finders Reviews

Snow Finders 5 star review on 30th December 2016
Stephen
Snow Finders 5 star review on 23rd November 2016
Robbie W
Understood us very well. Presented us with lots of options all within our budget. All questions answered very quickly. Booking information was very clear and easy to understand. The flights, transfers and hotels were all of very high quality so we didn't have to worry about anything at all. We've used Snow Finders twice now and would use them again.
We enjoyed a week at a fabulous hotel in Sestriere over Christmas on the recommendation of Snow Finders. I found the staff at Snow Finders friendly, honest and very helpful, able to answer all my questions. Overall, a very professional and efficient service. I would certainly recommend and definitely use again.
Had a great holiday. Thank you
Fantastic service. Snowfinders always find us the best deals, give us lots of options and advice and you get to speak to someone who is very knowledgeable about ski resorts. Brilliant.
This was the third time I used snow finders, excellent service & always find you the best deal. highly recommend
We booked a chalet in Grimentz with Snow Finders for a group of 7 over New Year. Even though we had left it quite late booking, we were presented with a good choice of accommodation at a range of prices. Every query we had was answered very promptly and fully, and further possibilities offered, so that our final choice was tailored to match our requirements. It felt like a very personal service, with a lot of inside knowledge of the resorts and accommodation on offer. I would definitely use Snow Finders again in the future.
Amazing holiday......Snow Finders ticked every box and more.
We highly recommend Snowfinders in Market Harborough who we have used for many years. They are highly efficient, listen and understand what you want from your ski holiday, and always find us resorts and hotels that meet and surpass our expectations. Extras such as transfers and ski hire are also arranged for you. We have just returned from the hotel Beausite in Zermatt which was fantastic.
Really responsive customer service. Loads of help finding the right place for us and talking me through the different resorts. Really quick on email. Thought about it and proactively offered up helpful options.
We received great advice from the Snow Finders' team before we booked our Canadian skiing holiday. The organisation was so good that everything went really smoothly (flights, transfers, hotel, ski hire etc) when we there and we had an amazing holiday. They really personalise things for you and I would highly recommend Snow Finders for winter holidays.
This was our third year booking through Snowfinders. In previous years they planned bespoke trips to Canada and the Kitzbhuel Hahnenkamm for us. Everything was taken care of. The knowledgeable staff can make your ski trip dreams come true !
I have been using Snowfinders for a number of years and every ski holiday we have had with them has been fantastic.
The help with choosing the right holiday for us and the aftercare once booked is surperb which is the reason why we always go back to Nick for our next holiday.
I have used Snowfinders for several years and on numerous occasions now to book not only ski but have also asked them to source the ideal summer holiday and they have come up trumps with them all. We used them a couple of years ago to book a big holiday in Canada and they did everything from Ski hire, ski passes, hotels, train tickets for the Rocky Mountaineer, everything went seamlessly, there were contacts available at every hotel (of which there were 4) so we knew who to contact in the event of issues but other than wanting to extend our stay in one place there were no issues at all. We are currently discussing a trip to California with them. The staff are all very helpful and happy to help. I used them again recently to book another trip to Canada and again they did everything over and above the call of duty. I cannot recommend Nick and his team highly enough!
Everything works and is well thought out by Snow Finders with the customer is always kept at the centre of the ski holiday.
We have used Snowfinders for all our ski holidays over the last 5 years and would not book our holiday any other way. Each holiday has been everything we asked for and more. We would recommend Snowfinders every time.
I was recommended by a friend to book my holiday through Snow Finders and am so glad I did. Nick even put me in touch with the ski school in Champoluc, so I was able to book my lessons before I arrived. I had a fantastic holiday with my son, the staff at our hotel the Breithorn were very friendly as was our tour rep Carol. Would definitely look to book through Snow Finders again!
With Snowfinders everything goes smoothly, just what you want from your holiday... stress free and nothing is too much trouble.
For about the 7th year we booked yet
Again with snow finders in market Harborough.
Our trip to Val thoren went like clock work from start to finish
I always used snow finders and always recommend them to my friends
As there knowledge of most of the ski resorts are second to none
Over the 7 years I must have booked
At least 10 trips
Including Val thoren 5 times
Zel am zee Austria
La plagne France x2
St anton Austria

The only thing they cannot guarantee is the snow !

Best regards

Chris Alloway
I find Snow Finders to be as good as it gets in regards to friendly customer service , Knowledge of resorts and just an all round great group of Pepole to deal with nothing is to much trouble.
Customer service excellent and pricing was extremely competitive.
Would recommend Snowfinders to anyone booking a ski holiday
Snow Finders is rated 4.97 based on 376 reviews