Snow Finders Reviews

Snow Finders 5 star review on 30th December 2016
Stephen
Snow Finders 5 star review on 23rd November 2016
Robbie W
As always, Snow Finders were excellent from start to finish, staff are very friendly and efficient...I have used Snow Finders for many years now and have excellent service every time...Thank You
They were 100% reliable and the information given accurate.
Just returned from a week in ischgl, I have skied in many resorts in America, Canada and Europe, I can say ischgl is one of the every best. The village has great atmosphere/night life. Snowfinders staff was excellent, the catering was great and very accommodating. I believe this resort within the next few years will become one of the big names and become expensive.
Very responsive one stop shop providing several options to meet stated needs. Conscientious in refining the options and helpful in guiding a selection.
Excellent customer service and help when finding our skiing holiday. Great recommendations and links provided for ski hire. Booking was easy.
Excellent personal service from all staff. They are available, amenable and able at all times. We have used Snowfinders for many years and have enjoyed many wonderful holidays.
I've used Snowfinders for the last 10 years and this holiday has gone without a hitch as have all the previous ones. We quite often have some of us going for 7 nights and others 4, this doesn't cause a problem, it all gets organised and works like clockwork. We will keep using Snowfinders as we can trust them to come up with a great holiday reasonable priced proving great value for money.
Unusual request accommodating visiting family in South Korea and skiing in Niseko (Japan) didn't faze he Snowfinders Team at all! We have used Snowfinders for the past 15 years.
We’ve ski’d as a family for 7 seasons now and snowfinders have helped us find and book every one of our holidays. From start to finish they’ve been exactly what we needed and wanted. They help us find what is right for our family every time They are professional and personable at the same time, get back to you straight away and nothing is too much trouble Wouldn’t go anywhere else now. Thank you snowfinders
We have used Snowfinders for a number of years now to book our ski holidays. I just give them a list of my requirements and they come back with a number of options for me to choose from. Everyone at Snowfinders is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful, their holiday costs are very competitive and they make the whole holiday booking process really complete. I wouldn’t use anyone else when booking my ski holiday!
Very easy to deal with and very helpful in answering questions regarding the hotel and resort. Nothing was too much trouble. Their prices were also good and we would definitely use them again for a future ski holiday.
The First time we booked through snow finders and they were great! Hassle free and made booking the holiday so easy. they found us a perfect Catered chalet in Val-d’Isère with 5 star treatment! We will be using snow finders from now on to book every boarding holiday.
Super customer service as always
Great trip to Banff organised by Snowfinders who I've used for years. Banff Park Lodge was a well situated hotel, easy walk into town and had the benefit of being last on coach in the morning and first off in the evening so that's a recommendation in itself. Highly recommended as always.
I return to Snowfinders year on year as they take all of the hassle out of searching and booking. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable, plus responsive. I would highly recommend.
Fantastic Holiday organisers!! They really understand what you want from your holiday and make it happen! Thankyou for nearly 10 years of great holidays!!
Understood us very well. Presented us with lots of options all within our budget. All questions answered very quickly. Booking information was very clear and easy to understand. The flights, transfers and hotels were all of very high quality so we didn't have to worry about anything at all. We've used Snow Finders twice now and would use them again.
We enjoyed a week at a fabulous hotel in Sestriere over Christmas on the recommendation of Snow Finders. I found the staff at Snow Finders friendly, honest and very helpful, able to answer all my questions. Overall, a very professional and efficient service. I would certainly recommend and definitely use again.
Had a great holiday. Thank you
Fantastic service. Snowfinders always find us the best deals, give us lots of options and advice and you get to speak to someone who is very knowledgeable about ski resorts. Brilliant.
Snow Finders is rated 4.97 based on 376 reviews