Snow Finders Reviews

Snow Finders 5 star review on 30th December 2016
Stephen
Snow Finders 5 star review on 23rd November 2016
Robbie W
Worked hard to find us the right holiday at very short notice. Chalet was fab, food excellent, hosts very welcoming. Lifts to and from slopes made life very easy.
We have been booking our ski holidays with snowfinders for the past 5 years, we have always been happy with their recommendations for resorts and accommodation. Particularly happy with the way in which they have dealt with the current situation ensuring we received refunds for holidays booked during the pandemic. We will definitely continue to use them in the future.
Very personalised holiday experience. Told snow finders what we wanted, what our ski skill sets were and they lined it up perfectly for us, at a time when not much was seemingly available and we were starting to think it wouldn’t happen for us. They made a big effort to find our holiday and it was very much appreciated.
We have booked with Snowfinders for the last 5/6 seasons both as a couple and as a group, the service has always been outstanding. The team are very knowledgeable about the resort accommodation and ski area. I’m the first to admit I’m a bit picky but nothing is too much to sort , quiet room , short transfers, ski in/ ski out , they’ve been amazing. Late notice booking different people on different flights, nothings been too much trouble. Would certainly recommend and would book through them without hesitation. Looking forward to next season.
My pals and I, usually 4 of us, have been using Snowfinders for the past 15 years and we've always enjoyed their helpfulness and excellent organisation. They've always found us lovely accommodation and have risen to the challenge of finding flights from Scotland. We visited Serre Chevalier this year and Meribel, Tignes and Deux Alpes in the past and all have been fun, well organised, trips. I hope the season is back to normal next year so Snowfinders can find us another adventure!
Had another great holidays in Les Arcs 1950. Again Sue (and others!) were always helpful in answering our questions regards positions of rooms in hotels etc and kept their word in coming back promptly when flights from our local airport became available. On our original trip their advice regarding resorts was invaluable. I have no hesitation in recommending Snowfinders.
We used Snow Finders for a last minute ski holiday. They were on the ball and managed to get us places in a catered chalet for a really good discount (another company did not offer the discount!) It was our first time of using them and will happily recommend them and use them ourselves again
Great well organised service- no issues and accommodating challet staff. The accommodation was also great. Had an awesome time with family.
We have used Snow Finders several times now and every holiday has worked out brilliantly. Not only do they have an extensive range of holidays on offer, which are hard to find with other companies, but their friendly and very knowledgeable staff are able to give extra tips and advice, ensuring you get the best out of your trip. Their recommendations have been excellent and I shall have no hesitation in returning to them when we look for a ski holiday next year.
I have booked a ski holiday through Snowfinders every year since 2014. They have always found me what a I wanted even when I have set them a bit of a challenge. Even one at 3 days notice! Every holiday has been enjoyable and pretty much what we expected as a family. I have recommended them to countless friends and colleagues. After getting in contact the longest I have waited for a list of options is about 24 hours and that was for quite a unique trip. Great service and people.
Snowfinders are great. I have used them for 15 years and they offer great value for money with a personal service. Thoroughly recommend them. They have a vast choice and personal knowledge of all the ski resorts.
Nick from Snow Finders was very helpful with booking our holiday, finding flights to suit us and a fantastic hotel. We stayed at a Club Med Hotel in Alpe D'huez and it was first class. Everything was catered for from start to finish. Would definitely recommend Snow Finders.
If I want a hassle free ski holiday that I know will be great, barring the weather, then Snow finders is the place to go. I’ve book quite a few holidays through them and you get a personal service with people who seem to genuinely seem to care about you. I’ll definitely be booking again.
First class assistance. Couldn’t ask for better help. Will be using them next year. I would 100% recommend using SnowFinders due to the personalised assistance and a feeling that SnowFinders really care about their customers compared to many of their larger competitors.
We had a fabulous trip to the Dolomites organised by Nick at Snowfinders to perfection. We stayed at Hotel Col Alto, a beautiful, family-run hotel with delicious evening meals and warm, friendly staff to take care of us. The views and skiing were superb and we can’t wait to return. Highly recommended.
We were a party of 8 adults with some quite specific needs and wanted some advice on where to go in Austria. I tried Crystal direct however their call centre obviously did not know the reports and many had not even been skiing. I called Snowfinders by chance and was delighted that they were able to give good advice based on real knowledge. Their service up until departure was spot on. We would happily use them again.
Third time in three years that I've booked our skiing holiday with Snow Finders and (COVID-19 willing) I'll be back to them again for the next three years. Very good customer service and everything was they promised. Many thanks.
This was probably the easiest skiing holiday I have ever booked. The experience was an equal success and I know we will be using Snow Finders again for our next trip. many thanks julian
Having skied for many years, I only used Snow Finders for the first time this year. The customer service was superb - friendly and extremely efficient - and the location and hotel suggested by the company matched our criteria exactly, all within our budget. We were so impressed that we were in the process of using them for a second holiday when the COVID 19 restrictions came into force. We will definitely be using them again once the travel restrictions are lifted.
I chose to book a holiday through Snow Finders as they felt so much more genuine, friendly and easy to communicate with than other companies I contacted. Booking a big ski holiday is personal and comes with a host of challenges; sometimes you need more than just a sales person. Snow Finders delivers that
Snow Finders is rated 4.97 based on 376 reviews