Snellings Reviews

Read Snellings Reviews

sales@snellings.co.uk

Laundry laneBlofield Heath

very good service
Very polite staff; there were trying circumstances with Covid-19 restrictions between purchase and fitting. Delivery, installation and removal of old broken-down freezer with packaging was at a good pace, everything was left tidy.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it is much appreciated.

Very helpful & good quality
helpful people when dealing with order ,kept me informed of delays at this difficult time, pity I had to chase for delivery when item had been with you for 4 days but overall more than happy with service and would use yu again
Ordering and delivery excellent. We had some difficulty getting the washing machine up 2 steep steps into our Utility room as understandably driver was not allowed to help us. We do understand that we are living through difficult times but as we are both of the older generation and live in a very old house with lots of steps we could have been left unable to get the machine where it needed to be. As always always very pleased with Snellings in every other way.
Love my new Bosch washing machine,
Mrs Janet Skinner
Thank you for your review Mrs Skinner, most appreciated.

Knowledgeable professional advice
Difficult to register with miele
Staff very helpful in store. Returns policy a bit draconian.
Good service when visiting their shop. Manager very courteous and also knowledgeable re the TV I was interested in buying. Price was competitive with other retailers in the area.

The only slight disappointment I have is that the installer was clearly in a hurry to get to his next job, and I would have welcomed more of his time in taking me through the TV's facilities.
They fitted the replacement door mechanisms very well
Problem was not my purchase - the engineer did however put me in touch withe service that was able to solve the problem to my complete satisfaction, thank you
CW
Good price , good stock levels very efficient in store .

I don't remember receiving my warranty though . Please confirm
Hi Ian,

Thank you for your review. With regard to your warranty, David has just emailed you.

The Snellings Team
a day late with installation due to problem elsewhere. No problems once the washing machine arrived and an efficient installation and removal of old machine..
Excellent level of service & advice. Delivery & installation organised promptly but unfortunately 1 item was delivered incorrectly but changed & fitted with 72 hours. Otherwise would have been "excellent" & would highly recommend.
By good and clear information by the sales person when making our decision regarding purchasing a TV. Excellent and friendly team who delivered and set up the new TV. The only reason I have scored 4 and not 5 is that I accidentally deleted the email confirming the purchase and with the accompanying offer. I emailed Snellings and asked the delivery men to pass on my request. Neither has brought the desired result - I am still waiting.
Prompt replacement of a relatively rare built in slimline dishwasher was excellent. the earlier attendance by a snelling technician had however failed to spot the impending failure of the motor unit which occasioned some waste of time and a call out fee.
Plenty of choice, almost too much. Delivered the next day.
Ok thank you
The repairs were carried out politely and efficiently once the problem was identified.
Snellings is rated 4.90 based on 481 reviews