Snellings Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat
Read Snellings Reviews

sales@snellings.co.uk

Laundry laneBlofield Heath

Poor customer service , no reply as yet to my request for credit of installation and disposal charge of dishwasher , as fitters failed to fit dishwasher on last Saturday, despite being aware of kick boarding having to be removed as part of job .
Thank you for your feedback Mrs Fraser, we are sorry that there were problems encountered with the installation of your dishwasher. I will pick this up with our service team to ensure matters have been resolved to your satisfaction.

Regards
Tracy
Gerald Giles
I am a widow and OAP the advice I received was not good and I had to take my son back to the shop to help get the problem sorted. I received a telephone call from Snellings office asking if they could send somebody to check on the numbers on the back of the T.V I purchased because they had forgotten to enter them for their records , I stayed in all the following afternoon as requested but nobody turned up and I have not received a apology. I was left thinking I was taking advantage of because of my age, Very disappointed . I expected something better from Snellings.
Hi Dorothy,

Thank you for your review.

I was very sorry to hear that you felt our advice did not meet your expectations. As a company, we strive to give the best advice based on our customers’ requirements, and I am disappointed to hear that you feel we failed on this occasion.

On attempting to register for a free five year warranty on your behalf, the serial number Linsar had, did not correspond with the one which we took from your set. Unfortunately, some miscommunication within the company due to staff absences occurred and we did not visit when we said that we would, and for that I apologise. I hope that this was not too much of an inconvenience for you.

We do still need to arrange a visit so we can check your serial number to register the five year warranty. Our Showroom Manager will be in touch shortly, so you can choose a time best suited to you.

Once again I would like to apologise for the miscommunication, please do not hesitate to get in contact should you have any further questions.

Best wishes.