Snellings Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat
Read Snellings Reviews

sales@snellings.co.uk

Laundry laneBlofield Heath

Fab service from purchasing items, delivery and installation. Would recommend 😎
My family have made many purchase from Snelling's dating back to 1980. We have always found them to be extremely helpful and able to satisfy our needs. Furthermore we are of a generation whereby it's better for us to dialogue with a person rather than go online. Your team over the last few weeks, from purchase to installation have been superb. Well done all
very efficient,installed washing machine and ensured it was working.although I thought I was buying from Gerald Giles .
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Anne, it is much appreciated. You did purchase through our Gerald Giles store. Snellings and Gerald Giles are all part of the same company. Regards The Snellings & Gerald Giles Team
Very friendly and helpful staff. Nothing was too much trouble
Very good, really impressed with the oven and also the service, would highly recommend
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it is much appreciated. Regards The Snellings Team
Delivery and setting up were excellent and the installation fitters friendly and informing.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Mrs Warman, it is much appreciated. Regards The Snellings Team
Very polite staff; there were trying circumstances with Covid-19 restrictions between purchase and fitting. Delivery, installation and removal of old broken-down freezer with packaging was at a good pace, everything was left tidy.
Three weeks into lockdown and our 14 year old TV gave up the ghost; Snellings to the rescue!.. Within 3 hours of discussing our requirements with David our fantastic new Samsung TV and stand were delivered directly to our door. Thank you Snellings, wonderful service from your brilliant team during these dark and difficult times!
Thank you for your review Mr Roberts, most appreciated. We are pleased we were able to assist you during these challenging times. Stay safe. Regards The Snellings Team
So pleased that I discovered Snellings' repair service. To cut a long story short, my elderly Mum was about to ditch her 4 yr old washing machine and spend money on a new one because the call out fee from the manufacturer was £175 + any extra time and parts. When she told me this, I searched for local engineers and Snellings attracted my attention because of the positive feedback. I arranged via email for them to give my Mum a call and within 48 hours of this she had her washing machine sorted out, advice on how to use and maintain it properly; something she felt she knew already but "I can't believe what I didn't know after all these years". She rang me that evening to was lyrical about the engineer, the service and how happy she was and, it was less than half of the price of the manufacturer's call out. I've now booked an engineer in to repair my oven which I've been putting off as I was waiting for a recommendation for a reliable and engineer that was a decent price. Thank you so much for your excellent service. You communicated really quickly via email and telephone, you clearly genuinely care about your customers and the service you provide.
Very helpful and knowledgeable advice from salesman, David. Quick, efficient installation of the tv and removal of old one, together with the installer's very useful instructions on operating the new tv. Altogether a smooth and pleasant process from beginning to end. Thank you, Snellings.
I ordered online after finding the product there (I don't live locally). I also spoke to David and others on the phone. They were really friendly and efficient, and the item arrived incredibly quickly.
The person dealing with us was not only very helpful and knowledgeable but also patient and friendly too. Many "stupid" questions were asked, all of which were answered and at no time were we made to feel "little" or like we were wasting his time. The customer experience was second to none and the best we have experienced - ever. The process of buying the TV took longer than we expected - but that's because ALL bases were covered and we kept the salesman talking about other, non-related things. At no time did we feel pressured to buy and if we had I wouldn't be completing this review because I always "walk and go elsewhere" when sales staff get too pushy. All in all an excellent experience and when I need electrical goods in the future I will definitely check out Snellings in the first instance.
Great service, had what we wanted and at a good price. Will be back.
Excellent service. Salesperson was very knowledgeable and able to handle detailed technology questions. Delivery of new TV was very prompt and efficient. Price matched other suppliers including John Lewis, and Snellings ervice was much better. Have always used major 'reputable' suppliers before, but will stay local from now on... This is the second major purchase we have made from Snellings recently and we are very satisfied.
Great service - provided good advice both on products and install. Delivery guys really friendly, helpful and "delivered with a smile". Prices are competitive and would definitely choose this local company over a national company!
Excellent service on delivery of rented tv to a lady in care. Very helpful & understanding.
I am a widow and OAP the advice I received was not good and I had to take my son back to the shop to help get the problem sorted. I received a telephone call from Snellings office asking if they could send somebody to check on the numbers on the back of the T.V I purchased because they had forgotten to enter them for their records , I stayed in all the following afternoon as requested but nobody turned up and I have not received a apology. I was left thinking I was taking advantage of because of my age, Very disappointed . I expected something better from Snellings.
Hi Dorothy, Thank you for your review. I was very sorry to hear that you felt our advice did not meet your expectations. As a company, we strive to give the best advice based on our customers’ requirements, and I am disappointed to hear that you feel we failed on this occasion. On attempting to register for a free five year warranty on your behalf, the serial number Linsar had, did not correspond with the one which we took from your set. Unfortunately, some miscommunication within the company due to staff absences occurred and we did not visit when we said that we would, and for that I apologise. I hope that this was not too much of an inconvenience for you. We do still need to arrange a visit so we can check your serial number to register the five year warranty. Our Showroom Manager will be in touch shortly, so you can choose a time best suited to you. Once again I would like to apologise for the miscommunication, please do not hesitate to get in contact should you have any further questions. Best wishes.
Extremely helpful and knowledgable staff, excellent showroom and display. Highly recommended.
Very good service received ever time especially with Scott Compton. I will always recommend you.
We have dealt with Snellings some years ago when previously residing in Norfolk, we were impressed with the showroom layout and knew which TV we required prior to arriving, We were left alone while we browsed and your representative Jon Spencer only approached us when he knew we needed help, he was an excellent ambassador and salesperson, he demonstrated the Samsung TV we wanted, and even spent time in respect of which speaker would suit our needs, and demonstrated the sound quality of the Bose, both of which we purchased. We also purchased a Bosch fridge/freezer which was on offer, again Jon went over the machine to ensure it met our needs, and on the strength of this we purchased the same. Jon was sociable, understanding and satisfied our needs fully. Your delivery/installation team arrived on time and again tuned the TV and speaker to our system, so all we had to do was switch on! all in all we would very strongly recommend Snellings as suppliers to all audio and white goods as the service was excellent, the showroom is spacious and not confusing, and if Mr Snelling was still around he would we are sure be more than content with the way his business is handled, in our opinion old fashioned values with a 21 first century attitude - thank you to all, we will see you again - T & N Gowers.
Snellings is rated 4.89 based on 487 reviews