Snellings Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat
Read Snellings Reviews

sales@snellings.co.uk

Laundry laneBlofield Heath

We received the normal excellent service we have come to expect from Snellings. Everything was conducted professionally and promptly with the staff going the extra mile to ensure the service was excellent. Would not dream of going anywhere else.
Thank you for your custom David and for taking the time to leave us a review, it is most appreciated. Regards The Snellings Team
Superb service and knowledge from this local established company. I do not hesitate using them or recommending them.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it is most appreciated. Regards The Snellings Team
It was a bit of an inconvenience when our grill element failed. But Snellings soon put it right and we can enjoy grilled food again. Thank you for your friendly and efficient service.
We ordered a dishwasher as Lockdown was beginning to ease. The showroom was accessible and felt very safe. The staff were very helpful and polite. We had Snellings install the dishwasher and all arrangements went smoothly. We had chosen Snellings because of their reputation for excellent customer care. The price of my dishwasher was the same as for a large well known department store. I would not hesitate to choose Snellings as a local supplier again.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Mr Hanley, it is much appreciated. Regards The Snellings Team
Personal service with attention to detail. Cannot fault service provided. Well done Snellings.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Anne, it is much appreciated. Regards The Snellings Team
A very efficient and helpful company to deal with, and a very good delivery service.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it is much appreciated. Regards The Snellings Team
Customer service from initial visit to delivery and installation of goods was excellent. Highly recommend this caring local company.
Excellent prompt service
Very satisfied with service which we needed during lockdown. Covid protection was in place and was very reassuring.
Quick & professional service
Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback Angela, it is most appreciated. Regards The Snellings Team
I found David the salesperson very very helpful. He answered all the questions I had in reference to the different tumble dryers. The website is very good and easy to use. I shall be buying from them again soon.
Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback Helen, it is most appreciated. We are pleased we were able to give you the support required. Regards The Snellings Team
Friendly, efficient and knowledgeable staff. Always our first port of call and cannot recall needing to go elsewhere. Prices compare favourably with competitors.
Thank you for your long-standing business and for taking the time to give your feedback Mr Cuthbert, it is most appreciated. Regards The Snellings Team
Excellent service Knowledgeable and professional person I spoke to. Delivery as promised. Couldn't be better
Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback, it is most appreciated. Regards The Snellings Team
Snellings always provide great customer service and are attentive but never ‘pushy’. They have good product knowledge and respond quickly.
Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback Jennifer, it is most appreciated. Regards The Snellings Team
Great customer service by Dave,
Never go anywhere else for white goods and/or television equipment.
Thank you for your long-standing business and for taking the time to give your feedback, it is most appreciated. Regards The Snellings Team
Great firm, super value products and a fantastic service.
Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback Lorna, it is most appreciated. Regards The Snellings Team
This year the Elmhirst Family have purchased 4 TV sets from your Company ! Three to my household and one to my daughter Samantha Elmhirst. Two were to replace Cathode Ray sets, so under much pressure from my wife, we did replace with up to the minute LCD sets - with a third set, a Samsung, to replace a very small screen size set in our kitchen. The Snelling service has been excellent, from the great attention that was given to my wife and I when we bought the first Sony from David Smith to its Sony installation by your engineer. The second set was installed by your engineer, however, the third I did install myself following a couple of phone calls to your Company one Saturday afternoon - he of great help. I have also found your Service Dept. - a lady, most helpful and polite. I must say I find the Sony far superior in picture quality to the Samsungs - may be I have not adjused the picture correctly - I did go into settings and find the 'backlight' on max. - advised by David to check - I have since set at 50%. Apart from these comments - After Sales Service, superlative ! Eddie Elmhirst.
Thank you for your business and for taking the time to give your feedback, it is most appreciated. Regards The Snellings Team
An online purchase for a new hob which was quick and hassle free from start to finish
Can't fault your staff. Brilliant