Snellings Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat
Read Snellings Reviews

sales@snellings.co.uk

Laundry laneBlofield Heath

Better than Excellent. Totally professional. Excellent initial advice, speedy delivery and installation by experienced fitters who were also Covid aware, post delivery queries dealt with promptly. After a couple of weeks’ use I commented that my only minor irritation was that The display panel did not show how much longer the wash programme would take, and an engineer came round to amend the settings so it did so. Finally I received a call to say that I was due for a £200 refund Due to a Miele sales promotion. Would very highly recommend Snellings. Thank you.
Very quick very simple excellent service
I was most impressed with the excellent advice and service I received from Snellings when I recently replaced my Bosch fridge. It was delivered on time and the delivery men were both very efficient and polite. I know that I could have purchased the fridge at a cheaper price but I am keen to support smaller local companies if possible and would not hesitate to recommend Snellings.
Great product fantastic service truly delighted
Outstanding service, I will get all of my kitchen and audio visual goods from Snellings going forwards. Superb job of fitting two ovens and a job.
Just lovely people to deal with
Always has been and always will be the best. Total satisfaction every time. Great local firm so do support them as a dying breed.
Fantastic service from Snellings who promptly delivered and installed our new fridge freezer during the COVID pandemic. We will certainly be buying from Snellings again.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Martin, it is most appreciated. Regards The Snellings Team
First class service delivered by your visiting engineer.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it is most appreciated. Regards The Snellings Team
We received the normal excellent service we have come to expect from Snellings. Everything was conducted professionally and promptly with the staff going the extra mile to ensure the service was excellent. Would not dream of going anywhere else.
Thank you for your custom David and for taking the time to leave us a review, it is most appreciated. Regards The Snellings Team
Superb service and knowledge from this local established company. I do not hesitate using them or recommending them.
It was a bit of an inconvenience when our grill element failed. But Snellings soon put it right and we can enjoy grilled food again. Thank you for your friendly and efficient service.
We ordered a dishwasher as Lockdown was beginning to ease. The showroom was accessible and felt very safe. The staff were very helpful and polite. We had Snellings install the dishwasher and all arrangements went smoothly. We had chosen Snellings because of their reputation for excellent customer care. The price of my dishwasher was the same as for a large well known department store. I would not hesitate to choose Snellings as a local supplier again.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Mr Hanley, it is much appreciated. Regards The Snellings Team
Personal service with attention to detail. Cannot fault service provided. Well done Snellings.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Anne, it is much appreciated. Regards The Snellings Team
A very efficient and helpful company to deal with, and a very good delivery service.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it is much appreciated. Regards The Snellings Team
Customer service from initial visit to delivery and installation of goods was excellent. Highly recommend this caring local company.
Excellent prompt service
On booking washing repair, gave make and model no. of spare part required. Only after visit of engineer are we told spare part not available, thus being charged a call out fee of £60 for unnecessary visit. Further to the above, they have now acknowledged error and cancelled call out fee. Misunderstanding resolved.
Thank you for your feedback. Our customer service team has been in touch and resolved this issue with you. We apologise for the mistake with this spare part and any inconvenience this caused. Regards The Snellings Team.
Very satisfied with service which we needed during lockdown. Covid protection was in place and was very reassuring.
Quick & professional service
Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback Angela, it is most appreciated. Regards The Snellings Team
Snellings is rated 4.89 based on 487 reviews