Snellings Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat
Read Snellings Reviews

sales@snellings.co.uk

Laundry laneBlofield Heath

I visited the showroom in Blofield, Norwich to seek advice regarding the purchase of a Freeview recorder. Having used this company many times previously, I received, as always, consistent excellent customer service. Sound advice & guidance all conducted in peaceful surroundings.

I have no hesitation in recommending this company to potential; customers.
Friendly and helpful staff. Always turn up when they are supposed to.
Thank you for clear, impartial advice about purchase and excellent installation service. I’ll be returning!
As with all of my purchases from Snellings I am more than satisfied with the level of service and professionalism shown by the staff. With regard to this particular purchase it occurred during lockdown but the staff at Snellings were still able to offer a choice of product with their normal professional sales and delivery service.
Many thanks to you all
Excellent service in all areas - have recommended Snellings to friends and family. From my first phone call, I had superb service - a kindly and patient voice at the end of the phone. David and other staff have been so helpful - the phone was answered quickly and professionally. Nothing seems to be too much trouble.
Excellent service
As usual efficient service and installation from Snellings. Nothing is ever too much bother. Thank you.
Quick, efficient and helpful.
Arrived really quickly but top of microwave gets very hot. Big and easy to clean
Very good price and excellent customer service.
We recently purchased a new TV from Snellings and are delighted with the service we received. All the staff are very knowledgeable, pleasant and helpful and there was an excellent choice of TVs at competitive prices. The delivery and set up service was also second to none. We can highly recommend Snellings.
Better than Excellent. Totally professional. Excellent initial advice, speedy delivery and installation by experienced fitters who were also Covid aware, post delivery queries dealt with promptly. After a couple of weeks’ use I commented that my only minor irritation was that The display panel did not show how much longer the wash programme would take, and an engineer came round to amend the settings so it did so. Finally I received a call to say that I was due for a £200 refund Due to a Miele sales promotion. Would very highly recommend Snellings. Thank you.
Very quick very simple excellent service
I was most impressed with the excellent advice and service I received from Snellings when I recently replaced my Bosch fridge. It was delivered on time and the delivery men were both very efficient and polite. I know that I could have purchased the fridge at a cheaper price but I am keen to support smaller local companies if possible and would not hesitate to recommend Snellings.
Great product fantastic service truly delighted
Outstanding service, I will get all of my kitchen and audio visual goods from Snellings going forwards. Superb job of fitting two ovens and a job.
Just lovely people to deal with
Always has been and always will be the best. Total satisfaction every time. Great local firm so do support them as a dying breed.
Fantastic service from Snellings who promptly delivered and installed our new fridge freezer during the COVID pandemic. We will certainly be buying from Snellings again.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Martin, it is most appreciated.

Regards
The Snellings Team
First class service delivered by your visiting engineer.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it is most appreciated.

Regards