Snellings Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat
Read Snellings Reviews

sales@snellings.co.uk

Laundry laneBlofield Heath

We have used Snelling’s for many years their service & attention to detail is excellent!
Hello,
will send this again as think first one failed.
we recently renewed our TV warranty.
We purchased our TV from you a few years ago.
Service was excellent and when the time comes to replace the TV we will come to you again.
Alex and Chris Fraser

Excellent service
Excellent sales and delivery service

The Snellings Team
Staff very helpful and friendly.

Fitters took care to keep their distance but were still able to give me the information I needed.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Chris, it is much appreciated.

The Snellings Team
Excellent service from purchase to installation, very competitive pricing as well, would highly recommend
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Mr Jacobs, it is much appreciated.

The Snellings Team
Knowledgeable staff, great customer service, covid safe delivery and installation. People who go above and beyond to make the customer feel confident in their business

The Snellings Team
I have purchased televisions from Snellings on previous occasions and always received first class service. On this occasion I needed to replace an old small TV on which we usually watch the early evening news at dinner time. I was on this occasion able to purchase a British made small TV delivered from a local company the very next day. Win win situation, well pleased with both my purchase and Snelling’s first class service.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Mr Breeze, it is much appreciated.

The Snellings Team
We were very pleased with the service from Snellings. The staff who answered the phone were very pleasant and well mannered
The fitters were competent and polite. We would definitely recommend the company to friends.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Mrs Pinnington, it is much appreciated.

The Snellings Team
Excellent customer service from Snellings. From when I phoned up to get advice, to when I ordered the products, to them getting installed. Would highly recommended. Very friendly and professional local company.

The Snellings Team
I have bought a number of appliances, tv's, etc from Snellings over a period of many years and always found their service to be excellent.
It seems to me that the best test of any retailer is how they deal with a complaint when something goes wrong.
Well, I had a problem with an appliance I had purchased from Snellings and the manufacturer was disinclined to be helpful as the product was (just) out of guarantee. Snellings kept pressurising them until eventually they relented and I got the spare part F.O.C.
Now that's service!

I would add that I have no personal connection whatsoever with Snellings.

The Snellings Team
Wanted a small tv, choice of three, chose which one, delivered and installed within a couple of days. Excellent picture, just what I wanted, very good price. Polite, efficient staff. Will always return to Snellings for future electrical purchases. Thank you.

As usual great service

The Snellings Team
Always a good service in all respects from this Company.
Delivery and setting up were excellent and the installation fitters friendly and informing.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Mrs Warman, it is much appreciated.

The Snellings Team
Recent new house purchase so necessarily multiple electric and electronic purchases been necessary. Excellent range available, excellent advice at time of purchase and fitting exemplary. Sadly the installed goods with the house purchase have given issues but repairs/servicing services been very helpful, including advising how to help self if repeated issues.
the sales person was friendly and very knowledgeable about the products we wanted and was quickly delivered.
Excellent service and the call out charge was a sensible price .Had to wait a few weeks due to Covid lockdown But once we got to the top of the list the job was sorted out without any problems.
Polite efficient friendly service would definitely recommend.
Best regard
Simon
We bought a new Neff hob via the telephone having found the item on Snellings' website. We live in Warwickshire and were expecting to collect the item from the shop. We were delighted and extremely impressed that it was posted to us. The service was fantastic, quick and the person we dealt with could not have been more helpful. First class.
Greg Southgate
Excellent staff and customer service!
Snellings is rated 4.89 based on 487 reviews