Snellings Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat
Read Snellings Reviews

sales@snellings.co.uk

Laundry laneBlofield Heath

Excellent service and product. Highly recommended.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it is much appreciated. Regards The Snellings Team
Very good, really impressed with the oven and also the service, would highly recommend
I was given information & advice on the telephone regarding my enquiry relating to the purchase of a sound bar to improve the quality of t.v. listening......the sound bar was delivered safely on the day and i linked it to my t.v. easily....very good service, thank you...
Great showroom. Polite helpful service from all staff. Will return in the future.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it is much appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back when our showrooms reopen. Regards The Snellings Team
We have used Snelling’s for many years their service & attention to detail is excellent!
Very satisfied with the service recieved
Hello, will send this again as think first one failed. we recently renewed our TV warranty. We purchased our TV from you a few years ago. Service was excellent and when the time comes to replace the TV we will come to you again. Thank you Alex and Chris Fraser
Excellent service
Excellent sales and delivery service
Staff very helpful and friendly. Fitters took care to keep their distance but were still able to give me the information I needed.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Chris, it is much appreciated. Regards The Snellings Team
Excellent service from purchase to installation, very competitive pricing as well, would highly recommend
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Mr Jacobs, it is much appreciated. Regards The Snellings Team
Knowledgeable staff, great customer service, covid safe delivery and installation. People who go above and beyond to make the customer feel confident in their business
I have purchased televisions from Snellings on previous occasions and always received first class service. On this occasion I needed to replace an old small TV on which we usually watch the early evening news at dinner time. I was on this occasion able to purchase a British made small TV delivered from a local company the very next day. Win win situation, well pleased with both my purchase and Snelling’s first class service.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Mr Breeze, it is much appreciated. Regards The Snellings Team
We were very pleased with the service from Snellings. The staff who answered the phone were very pleasant and well mannered The fitters were competent and polite. We would definitely recommend the company to friends.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Mrs Pinnington, it is much appreciated. Regards The Snellings Team
Excellent customer service from Snellings. From when I phoned up to get advice, to when I ordered the products, to them getting installed. Would highly recommended. Very friendly and professional local company.
I have bought a number of appliances, tv's, etc from Snellings over a period of many years and always found their service to be excellent. It seems to me that the best test of any retailer is how they deal with a complaint when something goes wrong. Well, I had a problem with an appliance I had purchased from Snellings and the manufacturer was disinclined to be helpful as the product was (just) out of guarantee. Snellings kept pressurising them until eventually they relented and I got the spare part F.O.C. Now that's service! I would add that I have no personal connection whatsoever with Snellings.
Wanted a small tv, choice of three, chose which one, delivered and installed within a couple of days. Excellent picture, just what I wanted, very good price. Polite, efficient staff. Will always return to Snellings for future electrical purchases. Thank you.
As usual great service
Always a good service in all respects from this Company.
No phone call ahead of delivery as advised - product & price great
Snellings is rated 4.89 based on 487 reviews