Snellings Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat
Read Snellings Reviews

sales@snellings.co.uk

Laundry laneBlofield Heath

I found the staff very helpful and obliging.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it is much appreciated. Regards The Snellings Team
Friendly local service. Good communication. Competitive pricing with a good range of products.
Installation staff were knowledgeable, efficient, prompt, gave excellent attention to detail and were very affable. Overall performance - impeccable.
very prompt service
It's a shame the salesman wasn't more informative and engaging, and if it wasn't for the fact that I needed it in a hurry I would have gone elsewhere
First class service from contact to delivery, knowledgeable, friendly and competitive, would highly recommended these guys.
Great service - ordered a new washing machine. Delivered and installed without any problem and guarantee registration done via Snellings website.
We bought a washing machine, the first time we have used Snellings. Very helpful salesman in the showroom, we found a machine we liked and was delivered without any issues exactly when they said it would be. Very happy.
Excellent service very helpful setting new appliances up. Deliver on time.
Great customer service. Nice to talk to someone that knows about their products and someone that went out of their way to get me a delivery slot. Good old fashioned values that are missing from many retailers these days. Will be shopping here again in the future.
I have returned to using Snellings over the last 12 months for both click and collect or delivery. Although not always the cheapest option they have the stock, when you need it. Always really helpful, full of advise and do not let you down. High quality products at great prices, IN STOCK. Highly recommended.
Great service, great products and efficient delivery and installation
The fact that I travelled over 100 miles (Round trip) speaks volumes regarding the service at Snellings. Always helpful with good advice and confident of good customer back up if necessary. Sales staff are excellent. Have used many times and will continue to do so. We sacrificed a saving at John Lewis in favour of the personal service we always receive. A very small point, and not the fault of Snellings, is that having purchased a Samsung television we were surprised to find that there was no aerial cable provided and with it being Christmas, it would have been helpful to have known this in advance.
Excellent service during these strange times. Delivery boys were very polite and efficient. Would highly recommend Snellings.
I had your engineer round to look at my dishwasher which was beyond repair .the engineer was most helpful .I ordered a new dishwasher which was delivered as planned 2 men came to install and were most efficient and pleasant.I am very pleased with my purchase and the service required. I shall definately use your services again if needed
Good service. Phoned order through because of Covid lockdown, ordering process straight forward and hassle-free. Good delivery service.
Easy website to navigate, Very quick and efficient service, polite and helpful delivery people.
Absolutely no follow up as promised by email.
I wanted to purchase a TV, had one in mind and the service over the phone was exemplary in being able to purchase it. The salesman explained some difficulties Snellings had been experiencing because of the pandemic but ensured I would have a TV in place for when my children came to stay over with me in my new flat, if there were any problems with delays to the delivery of the model I had purchased. That gave me a huge boost and reassured me that I had made the right decision to go with Snellings. As it happened, the TV arrived before Christmas and was delivered on Christmas Eve. The fact that they went the extra mile in making sure I didn't miss out counted for a hell of a lot and allows me to recommend Snellings to friends and family going forwards.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Mr Edwards, it is much appreciated. Regards The Snellings Team
Yes very pleased with service provided an bot my washing machine an cooker are in good working order
Snellings is rated 4.89 based on 487 reviews