Snellings Reviews

44 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

sales@snellings.co.uk

Laundry laneBlofield Heath

How would you rate Snellings?

Mr C Alford
Verified Buyer

The guys were brilliant. I could sense there were issues with the product. But they went out of their to sort it. I would definitely use you again
Ms M Marlin
Verified Buyer

We ordered a new washing machine at 10 30 am on the Monday morning and it was delivered by 2 20 pm that same day, and I was had washing in it before 3 pm 1st class service very pleased with everything. Also a great washing machine.
Mr & Mrs P Lovell
Verified Buyer

Knowledgable, helpful, not pushy and most pleasant. Competitively priced.
Verified Buyer

We use Snellings regularly and they continue to be extremely helpful.
Unverified Reviewer

This is from different point of view, that of a retired employee. I worked for Roy for 12 years, and can say I really enjoyed it. His staff were his family, and he treated us like family. Everyone got on well together and we all just got on with our work !!!! Roy always had time for a mardle, but when he said " keep on a troshin' " you knew your time was up.
Trevor And Chris Boore
Unverified Reviewer

We thought we might have a problem replacing our twenty year old integrated fridge freezer so that the doors of the new model matched the outer unit doors. A quick call to Snellings who sent a technician to check the measurements and within a very short space of time we had details of two models which they could source and which they recommended.New unit was installed within eight days and old fridge/freezer was taken away. There was a subsequent issue over basic three year and additional two year guarantee but this was sorted by Snellings. We have always experienced first class service from Snellings and our most recent purchase proved yet again that they are a first class company. Thanks to all staff.
Mr D Carney
Verified Buyer

The staff in the shop were very helpful, also the delivery lads were very good,
Mr J Renaut
Verified Buyer

very good and efficient service
Mr R Mccall
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. I was kept informed of delivery details and expected times of delivery, and item arrived as promised.
Mr A Grzeskowiak
Verified Buyer

Good selection of products. Local. Knowleadgeable and helpful staff. Competitive prices and quick delivery. Thank you
Mr R Still
Verified Buyer

Excellent Company. Pre-sales advise first-rate, products delivered and installed on time as promised. Will definitely be using Snellings again for any future appliance requirements.
Mrs D Clayton
Verified Buyer

Snellings has remained as good as when dear Roy was alive. The staff are always extremely helpful, friendly and polite - very rare things in life today.
Mr M Pope
Verified Buyer

I have already written to Paul Giles praising the help we had from Scott Compton, he coped excellently in difficult circumstances, my husband has Dementia and he was very patient and considerate.

We have shopped at Snellings for many years, it is always our first port of call and we have never been disappointed, we will definitely always shop there.
D. Hollins
Verified Reviewer

I am a widow and OAP the advice I received was not good and I had to take my son back to the shop to help get the problem sorted. I received a telephone call from Snellings office asking if they could send somebody to check on the numbers on the back of the T.V I purchased because they had forgotten to enter them for their records , I stayed in all the following afternoon as requested but nobody turned up and I have not received a apology. I was left thinking I was taking advantage of because of my age, Very disappointed . I expected something better from Snellings.
Hi Dorothy,

Thank you for your review.

I was very sorry to hear that you felt our advice did not meet your expectations. As a company, we strive to give the best advice based on our customers’ requirements, and I am disappointed to hear that you feel we failed on this occasion.

On attempting to register for a free five year warranty on your behalf, the serial number Linsar had, did not correspond with the one which we took from your set. Unfortunately, some miscommunication within the company due to staff absences occurred and we did not visit when we said that we would, and for that I apologise. I hope that this was not too much of an inconvenience for you.

We do still need to arrange a visit so we can check your serial number to register the five year warranty. Our Showroom Manager will be in touch shortly, so you can choose a time best suited to you.

Once again I would like to apologise for the miscommunication, please do not hesitate to get in contact should you have any further questions.

Best wishes.
Mr D Holdham
Verified Buyer

Although possibly not the 'rock bottom' cheapest with regards to the price of their products v online or Superstore competitors, they more than make up for this with their excellent delivery, installation, and overall first class customer service.
Mrs K Norton
Verified Buyer

Staff were very knowledgeable and caring in helping us with our purchase They went out of their way to help us
Mr R Harling
Verified Buyer

A very good display of Electrical Goods with a good choice and very helpful staff with sound advice plus a good delivery service.

Ray
Mr P Budd
Verified Buyer

Excellent service provided by both the sales team and the delivery team!!
Mr M Bonser
Verified Buyer

The staff were extremely helpful and informative and I will return again when the need arises
Mr P Walmsley
Verified Buyer

I have dealt with Snellings for several years and have always found their sales force helpful and friendly, goods delivered speedily and installed efficiently where required. After sales service first-class. Would recommend them to anyone.
Snellings is rated 4.91 based on 44 reviews