Snellings Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Snellings

sales@snellings.co.uk

Laundry laneBlofield Heath

How would you rate Snellings?

"Excellent service from the showroom contact to the sucessful installation of 3 new built in appliances appliances and a television. It is so helpful and important to have a point of contact with people who listen to what you want to purchase and then give good advice without the hard sell. We feel confident, from this and past experience, that Snellings will also provide a follow up service if necessary and this is reassuring knowledge. We will use Snellings again when considering any future purchases."
Mr & Mrs De Wet
Verified Reviewer
"Ok my wife has given me the title of the worlds biggest moaner!! But I have nothing but prais and gratitude for Snellings!! What an incredible, helpful honest! Hard working engineer found the fault incredibly fast and fixed it straight away. Very polite & curtious my wife & myself have no hesitation in highly recommending Snellings of Bloefeild Norfolk. Also Jo who booked our repair was a breath of fresh air! Kept me updated as to when the engineer was coming & nothing was too much trouble. Thank you Snellings we are incredibly pleased...... πŸ‘βœ…βœ…βœ… 15/03/2018"
Michael Tuffen
Verified Reviewer
"The advice as regards product selection was very good. Prices competitive. Delivery and installation team very good and efficient."
John Weatherhead
Verified Reviewer
"Recently renewed my kitchen. Following an excellent response from salesman Scott Compton I decided to source all items from Snellings. Have received a superb service from them with nothing too much trouble. Everything went according to plan. Would definitely deal with Snellings again as I cannot speak highly enough of Them."
"Very helpful staff and good advice given."
Mr A Allen
Verified Buyer
"Lots of knowledge extremely polite and helpful.did not oversell, just presented all the products and facts and allowed us to make an informed decision. Great team -A hidden gem :-)"
Mr D Hands
Verified Buyer
"Good company to deal with. Good communication regarding delivery slot and efficient installation of the new washing machine. Our choice of machine has been disappointing in some respects but that is down to us not Snellings."
Mr A Hawkins
Verified Buyer
"A very knowledgeable and friendly member of staff spent time with us to help us choose our new television from the vast selection Snellings have in stock. The TV, plus a sound bar, were delivered to our home by Snellings and installed by another very competent gentleman. We are very pleased with our purchase and by Snellings' excellent service."
"Very good Nathan was very helpful and couldn't fault him. The two guys who came to install the tv etc were excellent. Ben was very understanding of our age and not being very techno explained in easy steps how to use the equipment. Excellent all round."
Mrs J Valentine
Verified Buyer
"Superb service and very helpful staff."
Mrs I Spinks
Verified Buyer
"Purchased a washing machine which was available from stick and delivered and installed within a couple of days. Great personal service thank you very much"
"I approached Snellings for help with our charity to provide a flat screen tv for our young people to use in our trading room. The company provided a grant from their trust and then supplied a really nice Sony tv."
Mr R Wallis
Verified Buyer
"Firstly, Snellings is a great place to visit, browse, leave if you wish as no pressure to buy or simply purchase what you went there for originally. Great setting, even better parking, stress less shopping at Snellings is a pleasure. Primarily dealt with Nathan ( Showroom Manager ) who’s approach to selling is one I admire - absolutely no pressure, has time to deal with any amount of questions you may have no matter how deep your wallet may be, even offers a home visit, small fee payable. All staff very pleasant, very knowledgable, very simply a great place to see a vast array of appliances whatever budget you have to spend. One might say it’s retail therapy as it used to be."
"I was sourcing 7 Miele appliances for a new kitchen; I came across Snellings through the Miele website. Their service could not have been bettered: they sourced all the appliances I needed, including ones they did not stock; gave me a fantastic price; were incredibly helpful about holding the products until I needed them; had a pleasant and friendly delivery team. I felt as if nothing was too much trouble for them. I will certainly use them for all future electrical purchases. To summarise - just brilliant."
Mr & Mrs A Nicholson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service from initial phone call to delivery and installation."
Mr D Jeans
Verified Buyer
"Very good service and in particular Nathan extremely knowledgeable and helpful."
Mr P Smith
Verified Buyer
"Snellings have a wide range of quality electrical goods on display. Prices are competitive and the well-informed sales staff are patient and polite and do not put potential customers under pressure. Home delivery and after sales service is commendable."
Mrs J Cooke
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from staff with clear explanation of products. Very quick delivery of hob and installation. Installer was also very pleasant, polite and did a very good job. We will definitely go back there and would recommend them to friends."
"Purchased a washing machine around 10am; was able to be delivered and installed that afternoon. (A little disappointed it couldn't be delivered before lunch!)"
"They were very helpful, knowledgeable and efficient. Would recommend highly."
Snellings is rated 4.94 based on 97 reviews