Snellings Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Snellings

sales@snellings.co.uk

Laundry laneBlofield Heath

How would you rate Snellings?

Verified Buyer

My washing stopped working and I needed a replacement urgently, Snellings were great with advise, the price was competitive and extremely prompt at getting my new machine delivered, the delivery guys were amazing even though it was a very wet day they had a great attitude, will definitely recommend them as a company.
Dear Mr Palmer

Professional knowledgeable friendly
Dear Mr & Mrs Yaxley
Verified Buyer

The person dealing with us was not only very helpful and knowledgeable but also patient and friendly too. Many "stupid" questions were asked, all of which were answered and at no time were we made to feel "little" or like we were wasting his time. The customer experience was second to none and the best we have experienced - ever. The process of buying the TV took longer than we expected - but that's because ALL bases were covered and we kept the salesman talking about other, non-related things. At no time did we feel pressured to buy and if we had I wouldn't be completing this review because I always "walk and go elsewhere" when sales staff get too pushy. All in all an excellent experience and when I need electrical goods in the future I will definitely check out Snellings in the first instance.
Mrs D Steele
Verified Buyer

Great service, had what we wanted and at a good price. Will be back.
Mr J Kenovan
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Salesperson was very knowledgeable and able to handle detailed technology questions. Delivery of new TV was very prompt and efficient. Price matched other suppliers including John Lewis, and Snellings ervice was much better.
Have always used major 'reputable' suppliers before, but will stay local from now on...
This is the second major purchase we have made from Snellings recently and we are very satisfied.
Mr M Spilsted
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the service and price
Mrs E Spratt
Verified Buyer

Came straight away and sorted my fridge out. Very efficient.
Mrs L Allies
Verified Buyer

very knowledgeable salesperson who was able to explain all the important parameters to consider when choosing a television. He sold us the best one for us, not the most expensive. We have used Snellings in the past for many years, and always been satisfied, which is why we went back when we wanted a new TV. We were not disappointed.
Mr T Sibley
Verified Buyer

I was after a fridge freezer for my son to replace his very ancient unit.
Snellings were able to supply the unit almost as cheap as an on line agency but also a next day delivery to his door.
Delivered by two experienced guys who were very professional and carried out the swap task simply and without fuss.
Well done
Janet
Verified Reviewer

This morning I had a broken washing machine so I went to Snellings and by this afternoon they had delivered and installed a new machine. Excellent service at the showroom and the two lads who delivered. Would recommend to anyone - can't praise them enough.
Verified Buyer

Great service and product knowledge is fantastic
Mrs G Wardlow

Prompt efficient service
Verified Buyer

Really nice staff helpful and not desperate to push the most expensive towards you.
Mr J Clabburn
Verified Buyer

Easy to work with .. nothing's a problem
Mr & Mrs S Nurse
Verified Buyer

Great service - provided good advice both on products and install. Delivery guys really friendly, helpful and "delivered with a smile". Prices are competitive and would definitely choose this local company over a national company!
Mrs J Hartwell
Verified Buyer

We are return customers due to previous good service and we are very pleased that the standard of service has been maintained at a high level.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service on delivery of rented tv to a lady in care. Very helpful & understanding.
Verified Buyer

Bought a pair of Bose 161 Speakers they were x display. Reasonable price and fast delivery
Mr C Alford
Verified Buyer

The guys were brilliant. I could sense there were issues with the product. But they went out of their to sort it. I would definitely use you again
Ms M Marlin
Verified Buyer

We ordered a new washing machine at 10 30 am on the Monday morning and it was delivered by 2 20 pm that same day, and I was had washing in it before 3 pm 1st class service very pleased with everything. Also a great washing machine.
Snellings is rated 4.92 based on 62 reviews