Snellings Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat
Read Snellings Reviews

sales@snellings.co.uk

Laundry laneBlofield Heath

Three weeks into lockdown and our 14 year old TV gave up the ghost; Snellings to the rescue!.. Within 3 hours of discussing our requirements with David our fantastic new Samsung TV and stand were delivered directly to our door. Thank you Snellings, wonderful service from your brilliant team during these dark and difficult times!
Thank you for your review Mr Roberts, most appreciated. We are pleased we were able to assist you during these challenging times. Stay safe.

The Snellings Team
As a long standing customer of Snellings - as usual they were lovely. Dave Smith in Sales was extremely helpful (especially so as I have a disability and he guided me through the purchase) and from purchasing to receiving my freezer was a matter of only 3 hours -what a magnificent service. Thank you.
Hello!
Fantastic prompt service, impressive.
Usual excellent service
helpful people when dealing with order ,kept me informed of delays at this difficult time, pity I had to chase for delivery when item had been with you for 4 days but overall more than happy with service and would use yu again
Excellent speedy service. i would recommend.
The team were incredibly helpful at all stages
David was really helpful and I would have no hesitation in buying again from them or recommending to friends.
We could not have asked for nor received a better service in these difficult times. Thank you.
They had what I needed and the service was excellent; they never disappoint.
I bought on line after having an e mail conversation with one of your staff who advised me on which sound bar to purchase. The bar was deliver the same day so all round excellent service
Yes in these times I ordered via internet. Shortly after was contacted via
phone all confirmed. Delivery was for someone else, all went well.
And they are very pleased with product.
Excellent service in purchase and delivery.
Ordering and delivery excellent. We had some difficulty getting the washing machine up 2 steep steps into our Utility room as understandably driver was not allowed to help us. We do understand that we are living through difficult times but as we are both of the older generation and live in a very old house with lots of steps we could have been left unable to get the machine where it needed to be. As always always very pleased with Snellings in every other way.
Love my new Bosch washing machine,
Mrs Janet Skinner
Thank you for your review Mrs Skinner, most appreciated.

The Snellings Team
Brilliant service, quick and knowledgeable. Helped me pick right device for budget and needs and was able to collect same day! Highly recommended
Thank you for your review Mrs Southard, most appreciated.

Excellent service for the past 25 years
Thank you for your review, most appreciated.

The Snellings Team
Exceptionally prompt service under the current Covid-19 restrictions.
Thank you for your review, most appreciated.

Knowledgeable professional advice
We ordered a new washing machine because our existing one had broken down . The service from start to finish was first class . With delivery on time and the machine put over the door step just into the kitchen .
Thank you very much .
Thank you for your review Mr Warner, most appreciated.

Excellent service...

Super fast delivery at a date and time that suited us perfectly while having a new kitchen fitted.
Thank you for your review Lindsay, most appreciated.

The Snellings Team
David was extremely helpful with our purchase during these challenging times.
So great to know you are there when we next need anything.
Delivery man was very polite and efficient.
Thank you Snellings. You’re the best.
Thank you for your review Mr Watson, most appreciated. Stay safe.

Snellings is rated 4.92 based on 370 reviews