Snellings Reviews

sales@snellings.co.uk

Laundry laneBlofield Heath

Click Here
Telephone, Live Chat
"Excellent. They sent the part to us without fuss and without delay."
"Excellent service. Very willing to accommodate us when we changed our minds following delivery. Would recommend to anyone."
"Excellent speedy service and also work carried out on my Miele washing machine."
"I have been a customer of Snellings for some years, and have found them to be helpful with advice or if I encounter a problem. I would recommend them to everyone without hesitation"
"Received excellent service. The salesman explained about all the different products leaving us to make the choice best suited for our needs, have been a customer for 34 years and will continue."
"A great range of products at very good prices and extremely helpful, knowledgeable staff. We got exactly what we wanted, then saw an item on our wish list on offer so bought that too!"
"Excellent service, quick delivery, installation very professional. Will buy from them again."
"Excellent product range and first class service I wouldn’t use anyone else"
"First Class service. All models of TV shown with no time pressure. Ask as many questions as you wanted. Delivery and setup First Class. The only firm I would purchase a TV from."
"The staff member who dealt with our purchase was friendly, polite, knowledgeable and most helpful."
"Couldn't fault the service from purchase to delivery / installation."
"Excellent service with courteous knowledgeable staff taking time to make sure my purchase was the right one for me. Speedy delivery of my Neff hob and equally quick removal of my old hob with replacement of new- despite a carpentry problem. The guys were neat clean and efficient. I fully intend buying my new oven from Snellings in the future."
"Excellent personal service"
"Extremely happy with the service we received when buying our oven. Staff were very knowledgeable and it was brilliant that we could bring our purchase home with us on the day and not have to wait for a 7 day delivery! Plus they are just up the road! Will definitely use Snellings again. Many Thanks"
"Excellent I would recommend them to everyone"
"an excelent service - I shall not look further than Snellings for any further like purches - thank you"
"Our electric cooker had fault on the fan setting and switched itself off when the temperature reached about 180C. This resulted in all of the kitchen equipment going off. The repair man from Snellings identified the fault and quickly carried out the repair. The oven has worked perfectly ever since."
"Helpful knowlegeable staff and competive prices. Good back up service Would definitely recommend"
"Very helpful and knowledgeable staff who I have always found to be only too ready to offer advice on proposed purchases. Would always return for future purchases of tv, audio or any white goods."
"A real gem of a company. An amazing range of products in a superb showroom and exemplary customer service from all members of staff. This was our first experience of using Snellings but it will be our first port of call in future."
Snellings is rated 4.93 based on 211 reviews