Snellings Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Snellings

sales@snellings.co.uk

Laundry laneBlofield Heath

How would you rate Snellings?

"I was sourcing 7 Miele appliances for a new kitchen; I came across Snellings through the Miele website. Their service could not have been bettered: they sourced all the appliances I needed, including ones they did not stock; gave me a fantastic price; were incredibly helpful about holding the products until I needed them; had a pleasant and friendly delivery team. I felt as if nothing was too much trouble for them. I will certainly use them for all future electrical purchases. To summarise - just brilliant."
Mr & Mrs A Nicholson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service from initial phone call to delivery and installation."
Mr D Jeans
Verified Buyer
"Very good service and in particular Nathan extremely knowledgeable and helpful."
Mr P Smith
Verified Buyer
"Snellings have a wide range of quality electrical goods on display. Prices are competitive and the well-informed sales staff are patient and polite and do not put potential customers under pressure. Home delivery and after sales service is commendable."
Mrs J Cooke
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from staff with clear explanation of products. Very quick delivery of hob and installation. Installer was also very pleasant, polite and did a very good job. We will definitely go back there and would recommend them to friends."
"Purchased a washing machine around 10am; was able to be delivered and installed that afternoon. (A little disappointed it couldn't be delivered before lunch!)"
"They were very helpful, knowledgeable and efficient. Would recommend highly."
"Very prompt and efficient service dealing directly with my tenants."
Dear Mr Stearn
Verified Buyer
"We have recently purchased a fridge freezer and a washing machine from Snellings and were given very good advice on both. My old washing machine broke down on saturday afternoon and I telephoned the shop and the new machine was delivered monday! How is that for good service?"
Dear Mrs Curtis
Verified Buyer
"We rent from Snellings and went to enquire about upgrading to and HD set. This was very easily agreed and our desired set was delivered a few days later. The 2 gents who did the delivery were excellent and showed us how to use both the new TV and a recording machine that we had decided to purchase. Thanks for you help and excellent service."
Dear Mrs Foreman
Verified Buyer
"The engineer was very good explained to me about my washing machine and that it was better for me to buy new he phoned Snellings for me and they rang me not long after he left they gave me a really good deal I waited 2wks for my new machine and the men fitted it and made sure it was working before they left cannot fault the service would recommend"
Dear Mr & Mrs Cutler
Verified Buyer
"It’s nice to know that there are still businesses about that treat you like a human and not a number. Staff were so friendly with lots of advice, but not pushing you in to buying something you don’t really want. I am quite a fussy person, but the staff put themselves out to make sure I was happy with my purchase. A very pleasant experience all round. Would definitely recommend to anyone."
Dear Mr Back
"Job well done"
"Excellent service, so helpful and friendly. Will definitely be going back."
Dear Mr & Mrs Lambert
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic advice when trying to decide what to buy."
"Very helpful service without being pushy. Opted for delivery and installation which was carried out on time and solved the problem of linking an old hard drive recorder to a new TV."
Dear Mrs Baker
Verified Buyer
"That gave me a raffle prize towards my coffee morning"
"Professional service, very friendly and helpful. The advantage of their own workshops plus a replacement is always offered while a repair is being done. I don't have to be without a TV. Brilliant. Have shopped here for a number of years and will continue to do so."
Mr S Spurden
Verified Buyer
"Excellent personal service Scott Very Professional and friendly"
Mr I Stroud