Snellings Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Snellings

sales@snellings.co.uk

Laundry laneBlofield Heath

Telephone, Live Chat
"As always, an excellent choice of goods at very competitive prices, together with extremely helpful, knowledgeable and friendly staff."
"Always prompt efficient and excellent service"
"The repairs were carried out politely and efficiently once the problem was identified."
"An excellent repair to the cooker hood by a most professional engineer. I recommend Snellings!"
"Quick delivery and installation."
"Being local it was great for us just to drive a short distance and avoid going into Norwich with all the hassle of parking. We were looked after straightaway with no hanging about and got what we wanted."
"A pleasure to deal with this company,washing machine delivered as advised and installed by 2 very helpful men.Will certainly use Snellings for any future white goods or T.V’s etc.I might might require."
"I recently purchased a television and was blown away with the good old fashioned service I received. David Smith was outstanding in his professional manner and knowledge of his product. No question was left unanswered and explained in full. On returning home I ordered on line a Dyson fan and Bose headphones to my amazement less than an hour later David rang me to ask if I would like these delivered with my television! Now if that’s not attention to detail I done know what is!! Well done Snellings I’m a customer for life and will be singing your praises to anyone I meet. Thank you"
"Great service at a reasonable I price"
"We rented our TV from you for so many years and always found your service excellent. Have now bought one of my own."
"Always feel that we are appreciated as customers. The Staff are knowledgeable and always very helpful without being to pushy."
"My recent purchases from TVs to Sound Systems and Electric Iron have been pleasant experiences Friendly knowledgable service with a smile. Time will tell if warranties and after-sales service will be as good. I have no reason to be anything other than fully satisfied at this present time. G. Mc."
"excellent showroom. Excellent help from staff in showroom. Excellent follow up. Delivery and installation was perfect."
"Excellent service and response. The engineer quickly established the fault on my dishwasher and fixed it there and then with the necessary part at hand. He explained exactly what the problem was (I thought it was something else!) and the was no "smoke and mirrors" re charges which were very reasonable. Would wholeheartedly recommend and, if needed, I shall call on Snellings again."
"Fantastic service for my new washing machine. Delivered and fitted within a week with a very polite customer friendly service."
"Very quick service to the Miele Steam Oven , sad that it kept registering fault after the valve and water container changed . Went to service dept on Friday and was ready to be delivered again on the Monday . Been very pleased it is working well ( touch wood ) Thank you very much , it was good service !"
"Very happy"
"Although a little out of the way if you need to visit, Snellings have a great showroom, knowledgeable and very pleasant staff and good prices. Would recommend their service and attitude"
"The engineer arrived on time, quickly assessed the problems and was able to repair there and then. Very good service will definitely use again if needed."
Snellings is rated 4.92 based on 188 reviews