Snellings Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Snellings

sales@snellings.co.uk

Laundry laneBlofield Heath

Telephone, Live Chat
"Good service so worth the effort finding the place."
"Faultless basically always so helpful."
"Good service and advice on any purchase plus locally convenient"
"Excellent service and delivery on my 2 Miele fridges . price very competitive with a 2 year guarantee I will certainly shop there again ."
"Excellent service, they delivered my new TV set it up, showed how it worked."
"This was our first purchase from Snellings and we were very impressed, both by the great value (They offered the best price on our new Miele Dishwasher), excellent advice and fast delivery. We're delighted to be able to recommend Snellings and look forward to doing business with them again."
"It's nice that there are still shops/company's that treat you with respect and honesty and any problems are sorted quickly to the satisfaction of the customer. THANKYOU.."
"Being aged and very little knowledge of modern electronics We naturally required advice. All our questions were answered so we were able to choose the best TV for us. So Snellings were second to non and we will naturally remain a future customer. May We Thank All The Snellings Sale Team. Mr & Mrs B. H."
"I sent an email along the lines which chest freezer should I get....... and in a few days it arrived and two old ones removed. Good to have no hassle, easy."
"Excellent customer service and knowledge of products enabled us to make an informed decision."
"Helpful and efficient"
"Great company , extremely helpful, Have been a customer since 1966 The recent purchase of TV for my son birthday , he is delighted and I appreciate the advice I was give Jill Willott"
"Thank you for your kind and courteous attention over the years and with helping with any problems over the phone like the Talcolston reprogramming."
"Always very helpful whatever the query."
"Excellent service when I purchased a vacuum cleaner recently. Knowledgeable staff who facilitated the sale and prompt delivery of goods."
"Very good and knowledgable. Hopefully this will continue if ever problems arise."
"Good at point of selling, although a little mislead about the doors to our oven being triple glazed it is not. Delivered at the time and place promised. Special thanks to the fitting staff"
"A fridge freezer was bought and delivered but it was too big. Without hesitation Snellings took it back and sourced one of the correct size. Their service was very good."
"Excellent service always prefer to use local firms"
"Sharp to the point, no pressure to by, did what they said they would, good guidance by there installation people, a credit to Norfolk and the people who live here"
Snellings is rated 4.94 based on 139 reviews