Snellings Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat
Read Snellings Reviews

sales@snellings.co.uk

Laundry laneBlofield Heath

Showroom visit to installation test run of dishwasher all excellent service thank you.
Helpful and informative staff. We have always been completely happy with every product they have recommended whether we rent it or buy it.
Excellent product knowledge, exceptional customer focus, good prices Mike and Gilly Plumb
Thank you for recommendation, amazing service from David Smith.
As always a great customer service having time to explain the gods being purchasred
Friendly & just down the road. Perfect. Thank you.
a day late with installation due to problem elsewhere. No problems once the washing machine arrived and an efficient installation and removal of old machine..
Excellent level of service & advice. Delivery & installation organised promptly but unfortunately 1 item was delivered incorrectly but changed & fitted with 72 hours. Otherwise would have been "excellent" & would highly recommend.
I recently purchased a television, the salesman could not have been more helpful,he demonstrated the three I was considering giving me all the details and specifications,but he did not try and push any of them leaving me to make up my mind. I left the documents on the counter and he emailed them to me before I got home! Excellent service and would not hesitate to recommend you to anybody. THANK YOU.
Great, personal and friendly advice. No sales pressure and wanted to find the best solution for us as customers.
Great service and a superb selection in their television show room. David was very helpful and not pushy at all. Would highly recommend and will definitely be back!
Very helpful and friendly would highly recommend
Not being very knowledgable, I was impressed by the patience and expertise of the sales staff (David) and installers of the TV and PVR box, and the skill with which the installers negotiated the outsize refrigerator
Very professional, friendly staff, quick delivery and excellent products. Service is second to none from sales to delivery & installation. Cannot recommend highly enough.
David is always most helpful in shop whenever I have telephoned.Delivery men also always pleasant and excellent at their job at fitting the white goods. Would recommend this company to my friends.
Excellent sales and after sales
Plenty of 'stuff' on display plus very knowledgeable and helpful staff, just what you need after making the significant effort to beat a path to their store! Delivery service also very efficient .
Great old fashioned customer service, great products, good prices and Snellings do what they say they will do.
As with all of the purchases I have made from Snellings over the years I have always been extremely satisfied with the service I receive both in the showroom at the time of purchase, with the delivery and installation process and with any subsequent issues I have had. Thankyou Snellings
By good and clear information by the sales person when making our decision regarding purchasing a TV. Excellent and friendly team who delivered and set up the new TV. The only reason I have scored 4 and not 5 is that I accidentally deleted the email confirming the purchase and with the accompanying offer. I emailed Snellings and asked the delivery men to pass on my request. Neither has brought the desired result - I am still waiting.
Snellings is rated 4.92 based on 255 reviews