Snellings Reviews

sales@snellings.co.uk

Laundry laneBlofield Heath

Mr D Carney
Verified Buyer

The staff in the shop were very helpful, also the delivery lads were very good,
Mr J Renaut
Verified Buyer

very good and efficient service
Mr R Mccall
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. I was kept informed of delivery details and expected times of delivery, and item arrived as promised.
Mr A Grzeskowiak
Verified Buyer

Good selection of products. Local. Knowleadgeable and helpful staff. Competitive prices and quick delivery. Thank you
Mr R Still
Verified Buyer

Excellent Company. Pre-sales advise first-rate, products delivered and installed on time as promised. Will definitely be using Snellings again for any future appliance requirements.
Mrs D Clayton
Verified Buyer

Snellings has remained as good as when dear Roy was alive. The staff are always extremely helpful, friendly and polite - very rare things in life today.
Mr M Pope
Verified Buyer

I have already written to Paul Giles praising the help we had from Scott Compton, he coped excellently in difficult circumstances, my husband has Dementia and he was very patient and considerate.

We have shopped at Snellings for many years, it is always our first port of call and we have never been disappointed, we will definitely always shop there.
D. Hollins
Verified Reviewer

I am a widow and OAP the advice I received was not good and I had to take my son back to the shop to help get the problem sorted. I received a telephone call from Snellings office asking if they could send somebody to check on the numbers on the back of the T.V I purchased because they had forgotten to enter them for their records , I stayed in all the following afternoon as requested but nobody turned up and I have not received a apology. I was left thinking I was taking advantage of because of my age, Very disappointed . I expected something better from Snellings.
Hi Dorothy,

Thank you for your review.

I was very sorry to hear that you felt our advice did not meet your expectations. As a company, we strive to give the best advice based on our customers’ requirements, and I am disappointed to hear that you feel we failed on this occasion.

On attempting to register for a free five year warranty on your behalf, the serial number Linsar had, did not correspond with the one which we took from your set. Unfortunately, some miscommunication within the company due to staff absences occurred and we did not visit when we said that we would, and for that I apologise. I hope that this was not too much of an inconvenience for you.

We do still need to arrange a visit so we can check your serial number to register the five year warranty. Our Showroom Manager will be in touch shortly, so you can choose a time best suited to you.

Once again I would like to apologise for the miscommunication, please do not hesitate to get in contact should you have any further questions.

Best wishes.
Mr D Holdham
Verified Buyer

Although possibly not the 'rock bottom' cheapest with regards to the price of their products v online or Superstore competitors, they more than make up for this with their excellent delivery, installation, and overall first class customer service.
Mrs K Norton
Verified Buyer

Staff were very knowledgeable and caring in helping us with our purchase They went out of their way to help us
Mr R Harling
Verified Buyer

A very good display of Electrical Goods with a good choice and very helpful staff with sound advice plus a good delivery service.

Ray
Mr P Budd
Verified Buyer

Excellent service provided by both the sales team and the delivery team!!
Mr M Bonser
Verified Buyer

The staff were extremely helpful and informative and I will return again when the need arises
Mr P Walmsley
Verified Buyer

I have dealt with Snellings for several years and have always found their sales force helpful and friendly, goods delivered speedily and installed efficiently where required. After sales service first-class. Would recommend them to anyone.
Mr M Raynsford
Verified Buyer

Excellent shop,good product range with competitive pricing. Staff knowledgeable and we received good advice regarding our new frig/freezer unit. Delivery was excellent as were the installation staff.
A cautionary note--make sure you check the design and function features carefully BEFORE ordering. We didn't pay enough attention to the design and now have a nice Siemens frig/freezer which unfortunately has some severe limitations due to restricted door opening,poor shelf adjustment and freezer drawer capacity--none of these are down to Snellings in any way who I greatly recommend
Mr T Boore
Verified Buyer

We have purchased household products from Snellings for a number of years and have always been very impressed with the quality of products they sell as well as a first class after sales service.
O
Verified Reviewer

After a visit from Lee and his son Dylan to look at our washing machine they told us about a product recall on Tumble Dryers (thank you) we didn't know. Customer service outstanding although our washing machine wasn't repairable we went to the sales room to pick up another and it was ready and waiting, another thank you to the salesmen. Personal service we don't get on the High Street. John & Hilly
Dear Mr Kyson
Verified Buyer

We have found over the years that Snellings are a good company to do business with.
Whether you phone or visit in person they are very helpful, we hope this level of service will continue.
Thank you.
Dear Mrs Watson
Verified Buyer

I was prompted to try Snellings as my parents and grandparents always bought or hired their televisions from you for several years.

It was my first visit and took a little while to find the shop as not familiar with Blofield. However the guy who showed me and my son around was very easy to talk to and listened to what we were looking for in helping me to make a decision on the television I purchased.

I am very please with my television and hope to do business again.

I did not realise that you sold other home equipment which I may purchase in the future.

Dear Mr Barriskill
Verified Buyer

I ordered a Which? Best Buy Samsung fridge/freezer from Snellings as I've purchased goods from them in the past, and found them to be competitive and helpful. No long-winded menus and tiresome waits when you telephone them, and the fridge was delivered on time by 2 helpful gents who unpacked and removed the packaging, and put the fridge in the required place.
Highly recommended.