Snellings Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat
Read Snellings Reviews

sales@snellings.co.uk

Laundry laneBlofield Heath

Three weeks into lockdown and our 14 year old TV gave up the ghost; Snellings to the rescue!.. Within 3 hours of discussing our requirements with David our fantastic new Samsung TV and stand were delivered directly to our door. Thank you Snellings, wonderful service from your brilliant team during these dark and difficult times!
Thank you for your review Mr Roberts, most appreciated. We are pleased we were able to assist you during these challenging times. Stay safe.

The Snellings Team
very efficient,installed washing machine and ensured it was working.although I thought I was buying from Gerald Giles .
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Anne, it is much appreciated. You did purchase through our Gerald Giles store. Snellings and Gerald Giles are all part of the same company.

The Snellings & Gerald Giles Team
Great service what more could I say.
I ordered some consumables from Gerald Giles (Snellings) on line. Order process was easy, delivery was prompt. Would buy again.
Best price for product than any other online supplier. Delivered quickly - before expected date. Very happy customer
They didn't do the work because the setup looked to complicated. They only do straight forward things. Nice, when you can afford to be picky
Brilliant
Always extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Many thanks
Very friendly and helpful staff. Nothing was too much trouble
We were very pleased with the serivce from the sales people who were great considering the covid situation and when the unit was delivered the installation team were highly efficient polite and friendly smoe of the best we have had we will defitly be going back
very good service
Great service and value
As always excellent service
Snellings has been our company of choice for over 50 years when my parents bought Wi-Fi equipment. They are competitive, helpful, and always friendly. Would not go anywhere else. 1st class service.
Great service. Snellings got us out of a problem when no one else would help. We needed an American style fridge freezer and a range cooker replacing with new ones in our upside down house. Other providers wouldn't carry the appliances up and down the stairs due to health and safety issues. Snellings found and put us in touch with a removal company which made the switch look easy. Snellings kept us well informed throughout the process.
Brilliant service. Lovely people to deal with. Great installation team. Will definitely use this company again.
Just before Christmas I bought the first new TV and DVD player in 14 years, so we had a lot of technology developments to catch up with. Snellings explained everything, and gave us the combination of products that suited us most ( not the most expensive...just the best for us). Snellings is a great local business, with a very interesting past and a remarkable charitable business ethic. Spend your money with them - they deserve it.
Thank you for your business and for taking the time to leave us a review Mr Kirkland, it is much appreciated.

The Snellings Team
Great to have a local company that offers a wide selection of products but competitive with much bigger companies! Always happy if I can use local services
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Julia, it is much appreciated.

The Snellings Team
Very helpful and friendly sales and delivery team who took great care to prevent damage during installation. Very happy with the service and would recommend.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it is much appreciated.

The Snellings Team
I’ve recently bought a few purchases from Snellings, David was very helpful. I can not fault the service at all. I would highly recommend friends and family to use Snellings when needing appliances.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it is much appreciated.

Snellings is rated 4.89 based on 487 reviews