Snellings Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Snellings

sales@snellings.co.uk

Laundry laneBlofield Heath

Telephone, Live Chat
"always quick and efficient, and its local. plenty to see and compare one against another. if they have it, you wont be disappointed."
"So pleased that I discovered Snellings' repair service. To cut a long story short, my elderly Mum was about to ditch her 4 yr old washing machine and spend money on a new one because the call out fee from the manufacturer was £175 + any extra time and parts. When she told me this, I searched for local engineers and Snellings attracted my attention because of the positive feedback. I arranged via email for them to give my Mum a call and within 48 hours of this she had her washing machine sorted out, advice on how to use and maintain it properly; something she felt she knew already but "I can't believe what I didn't know after all these years". She rang me that evening to was lyrical about the engineer, the service and how happy she was and, it was less than half of the price of the manufacturer's call out. I've now booked an engineer in to repair my oven which I've been putting off as I was waiting for a recommendation for a reliable and engineer that was a decent price. Thank you so much for your excellent service. You communicated really quickly via email and telephone, you clearly genuinely care about your customers and the service you provide."
"Good customer service with the bonus of free delivery."
"Fab service from purchasing items, delivery and installation. Would recommend 😎"
"Very helpful and knowledgeable advice from salesman, David. Quick, efficient installation of the tv and removal of old one, together with the installer's very useful instructions on operating the new tv. Altogether a smooth and pleasant process from beginning to end. Thank you, Snellings."
"prices and service good. delivered as per the phone call they made."
"My family have made many purchase from Snelling's dating back to 1980. We have always found them to be extremely helpful and able to satisfy our needs. Furthermore we are of a generation whereby it's better for us to dialogue with a person rather than go online. Your team over the last few weeks, from purchase to installation have been superb. Well done all"
"Excellent service, quick and efficient"
"I ordered online after finding the product there (I don't live locally). I also spoke to David and others on the phone. They were really friendly and efficient, and the item arrived incredibly quickly."
"We were looking for a new TV and this was our first visit to any Snellings showroom and as far as this showroom is concerned we were both impressed by the layout, presentation and knowledgeable sales staff. Nothing was to much trouble and we were afforded as much time as we needed in discussing our requirements and comparing the various TV's selected from their extensive range. Delivery and installation service was also very good. Overall a very pleasant experience and we are more than happy to recommend the company and will definitely be using them again if we require any household electrical or kitchen items."
"brilliant service on and after visit. The delivery team were also very helpful."
"Good service so worth the effort finding the place."
"Faultless basically always so helpful."
"Good service and advice on any purchase plus locally convenient"
"Excellent service and delivery on my 2 Miele fridges . price very competitive with a 2 year guarantee I will certainly shop there again ."
"Excellent service, they delivered my new TV set it up, showed how it worked."
"This was our first purchase from Snellings and we were very impressed, both by the great value (They offered the best price on our new Miele Dishwasher), excellent advice and fast delivery. We're delighted to be able to recommend Snellings and look forward to doing business with them again."
"It's nice that there are still shops/company's that treat you with respect and honesty and any problems are sorted quickly to the satisfaction of the customer. THANKYOU.."
"Being aged and very little knowledge of modern electronics We naturally required advice. All our questions were answered so we were able to choose the best TV for us. So Snellings were second to non and we will naturally remain a future customer. May We Thank All The Snellings Sale Team. Mr & Mrs B. H."
"I sent an email along the lines which chest freezer should I get....... and in a few days it arrived and two old ones removed. Good to have no hassle, easy."
Snellings is rated 4.93 based on 150 reviews