Snellings Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat
Read Snellings Reviews

sales@snellings.co.uk

Laundry laneBlofield Heath

Very helpful David Smith sorted out a new integrated larder fridge for me, checked measurements and arranged delivery and installation . Installers very pleasant and efficient. I have already sent an email to David . I have had all my white goods and TV from Snellings over the years as my parents did before me ( and I'm 72 !)
Very good service and helpful staff
Always very helpful when contacted and will continue to deal with this company in the future.
Staff very helpful in store. Returns policy a bit draconian.
Good service when visiting their shop. Manager very courteous and also knowledgeable re the TV I was interested in buying. Price was competitive with other retailers in the area. The only slight disappointment I have is that the installer was clearly in a hurry to get to his next job, and I would have welcomed more of his time in taking me through the TV's facilities.
Always find staff to be extremely helpful and knowledgeable which is appreciated.
What I ordered was sent for from Snellings hub, When it arrived I was duely, informed, I picked the item up this morning 18th Jan and is now installed and has completed my sound bar & surround sound system, prompt service every time, thank you very much well pleased.
They fitted the replacement door mechanisms very well
Excellent service both at the shop and at the time of delivery and installation.
Had an engineer to remove a jammed light bulb cover in an electric oven. He did it in about 1 minute
Speedy delivery and fisrt class service, no problems
Courteous, informed, polite and just perfect service from Snellings, from the minute i walked into the store to when the two chaps came out to install the TV, were tidy too and just so helpful, going th extra mile and answering all my questions with such a knowledge. Wonderful service, and would certainly recommend.
Whilst admittedly I purchased this time on ' Black Friday ' I feel we got a fair deal. Advice and attention leading up to the purchase was sound and the Installation guys were efficient and pleasant. I just calculated that my family have been dealing with Snellings for over sixty years so...you can't be doing much wrong !!!
Thank you Mr Huggins for your long and valued custom.

regards
The Snellings Team
Thank you once again, your service was as expected, very helpful explaining all my options without the hustle and bustle you get in other major outlets.
Staff were very helpful, delivery drivers very pleasant, would definitely recommend your company. m k.
Purchased
A very professional service from beginning to end. I would highly recommend this company. A very easy to use website. Thank you.
Problem was not my purchase - the engineer did however put me in touch withe service that was able to solve the problem to my complete satisfaction, thank you CW
Have used snellings for many years.like the personal service.
We find the service we receive is excellent and nothing is too much trouble .
Snellings is rated 4.91 based on 290 reviews