Sneaker Shield Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sneaker Shield
Read Sneaker Shield Reviews

About Sneaker Shield:

Sneaker Shields crease protectors provides a great accessory to every shoe to prevent creases from appearing - crease free sneakers forever. Protect your sneakers and prevent them from creases today with a discrete and unique product! Variety of other products including Sneaker Tree, Silicone Covers & Sneaker Spray.

MBX124 Access Storage,

Tell us how Sneaker Shield made you happy
I bought Sneaker Shield with high expectations compared to the low quality ones in Amazon. Oh Boi I was happy and ecstatic to find out that it was an amazing product and 100% worth the price as I wasn't dissapointed one bit. The package came with a handy bag to be used to store the shields. The Sneaker Shield fit all of my shoes which is just amazing. The most important part is that it's comfortable as you won't feel it in the shoes and that IT WORKS!. I used it on my brand new Jordans! and I'm to say that it works great!. I can tell that it's long lasting and a quality product for all sneaker heads! +Repp
Nice and easy does work only thing it hurts your feet just a little bit but I would recommend them
Amazing absolutely love them only thing I’d say is hurt your feet a bit
product is good, although i’m having issues fully protecting my shoes from creasing.
Worked brilliantly with my airforces.
100% recommend!!
Very quick and amazing quality.
Amazing products and super quick shipping! My new go-to store!
Very fast delivery, good quality products, and would recommend more sustainable packaging.
Omg amazing product our daughter is so happy for this purchase.
Needs another 6 pairs to keep all her trainers crease free
Came on time and quality is 10/10
I ordered this weeks ago and still have no update on when my package is coming. After being told it would arrive in 2-3 working days I am shocked that I still have not received the items I have paid for!
Brilliant service
Amazing and comfortable
Amazing quality of sneaker Shield full week with no creases. Great products
Best crease shield company on the market, I’m using them for my McQueens no issues what so ever defo shopping again thanks guys!
So comfy and comfortable. I’m using them on my McQueens right now no creases nothing smashing it!
The sneaker shield is excellent. This is my first time getting such items to stop creases in my shoes and they work good and stay tightly in place with the insole locking it in place. The plastic is not too firm and is not hard to cut incase u need to cut to size.
Very comfortable, feels like my foot is in a cloud. Hand crafted by god himself/herself and they are super reliable! Would highly recommend and have done for some friends.
The sneaker shield is excellent. This is my first time getting these to stop creases in my shoes and they work good and stay tightly in place with the insole locking it in place. The plastic is not too firm and is not hard to cut incase u need to cut to size.
sneaker shield was a very reliable website to purchase my crease protectors and they have worked very well and helped out alot, they were easy to fit into the shoe and an overall great product and great service, came next day
Great product, solid and stackable. Keeps my shoes neat and can still view the pair with a see through window on the black colouring
Sneaker Shield is rated 4.75 based on 1,291 reviews