Sneaker Shield Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sneaker Shield
Read Sneaker Shield Reviews

About Sneaker Shield:

Sneaker Shields crease protectors provides a great accessory to every shoe to prevent creases from appearing - crease free sneakers forever. Protect your sneakers and prevent them from creases today with a discrete and unique product! Variety of other products including Sneaker Tree, Silicone Covers & Sneaker Spray.

MBX124 Access Storage,

Tell us how Sneaker Shield made you happy
I bought Sneaker Shield with high expectations compared to the low quality ones in Amazon. Oh Boi I was happy and ecstatic to find out that it was an amazing product and 100% worth the price as I wasn't dissapointed one bit. The package came with a handy bag to be used to store the shields. The Sneaker Shield fit all of my shoes which is just amazing. The most important part is that it's comfortable as you won't feel it in the shoes and that IT WORKS!. I used it on my brand new Jordans! and I'm to say that it works great!. I can tell that it's long lasting and a quality product for all sneaker heads! +Repp
extremely easy to order and great service and delivery time of item
High quality product, unnoticeable when wearing shoes and keeps creases away.
Bought the sneaker shields with the wipes and sneaker spray. Was delivered really quickly and it’s my first time of buying anything like this for my trainers and I love all the products that I’ve received. Stops the creases and keeps my trainers clean as well.
Fantastic service - items were delivered on time, and in great packaging! The items themselves are great quality and have worked excellently so far! Will definitely be using Sneaker Shield again.
Really good quality haven’t had a crease once using these
The crease protectors I bought came a little earlier which was nice and they’re great. I was skeptical at first but I can walk normally without my shoes creasing and I love it
Great products. Will definitely be buying these products in future. The protective spray worked a lot better than I had imagined. Speedy delivery and great quality products. 10/10
The sneaker spray is fantastic. I was sceptical about how well it would actually work. It’s great from one 200ml can I managed to coat 4 pairs or sneakers. After using it on yeezys I placed them under a running tap and no water whatsoever got into the sneaker. The crease guards are also great. Great fit for my kicks and not a single crease yet and there is no discomfort while wearing my kicks.
Good product have had them in my shoes for a week now and they havent got a single crease on them.
Very fast delivery and good product.
Great product both of my items came fairly quickly
Very good product, very fast shipping and also free cleaning wipe!
Fits Good in my AF1 Mids. Does what it says. Even had complementary sneaker wipes chucked in with the order which is a touch
Life saver
They have very good products both the crease protector and protective case are great and both came fairly fast.
The delivery was super fast !! Exactly what I needed at an amazing price x
Really excellent service. Would definitely recommend.
Really strong protectors. Very well packaged
Great service
rdered A sneaker shield, great quality product!O
Sneaker Shield is rated 4.67 based on 1,993 reviews