Snapfish UK Reviews

3PM
3PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Snapfish UK deliver?

How can I contact Snapfish UK?

Tell us how Snapfish UK made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Snapfish offer a free 50 prints every month and their prints are super cheap. Unfortunately they didn't arrive on time due to an incorrect shipping address but they sent me out a replacement straight away!"
Are you Snapfish UK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I looked at other company's for a canvas, and they where very expensive. The Easy Canvas Prints price was the cheapest that I seen, for being your first time ordering a canvas."
"Slight delay delivering order but results are amazing and prices were great."
"Great service, thank you so much for my items. Only criticism would be how long the delivery itself took, but when my order arrived I was so pleased with the quality and colour. Thanks again!"
"Pretty straight forward in making our photo album. Only issue we had is when we saved our project and went back to it a couple hours later, it wasn't there. So completing it in one go is your best bet. Nice themes and user friendly."
Snapfish UK is rated 3.79 based on 34 reviews