Snapfish UK Reviews

7PM
7PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Snapfish UK deliver?

How can I contact Snapfish UK?

Tell us how Snapfish UK made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Really poor service. I tried to get a number of prints produced (£70 + £6 delivery) and every single one of them had been printed incorrectly as they had been auto adjusted and cropped the top and bottom of the pictures. The web app is obviously completely misleading as everything looked fine when I ordered. I complained to support and tried to figure out a way to adjust my pictures to fit, however turns out that their web app is not capable of adjusting length ways. They refused a refund as they claim it was not not a production issue. Feel completely fleeced. Will not use again and do not recommend."
Are you Snapfish UK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Some prints were so bad I had to go to boots to get them redone. Although snapfish were very cheap, it is a total waste of money. The quality is awful"
"Usually order prints from here, and I've never had a bad order. Good prices with offers on frequently. Suggests the best size for your photos even if you have already selected another size. Orders are often given a delivery date +7-9 days from placing the order but usually comes a lot sooner."
"I have order over 450 prints couple of weeks before Christmas. When I got them, I was very disappointed with quality. All photos were blurry! I could understand if the one taken with mobile didn't come out the best, but not the one taken with professional camera! I contact via email couple of times but i was just ignored and nobody ever contact me back! Stayed without perfect Christmas gift for my father! This wasn't nice experience and definitely will never buy from snapfish again!"
"Terrible from start to finish. Ordered three lay flat books for our parents as memories of our wedding - order would have cost almost £300 if it wasn't for a special offer. First ones arrived late, they had print lines all over them and the margins uneven on the pages, plus damaged front covers. Kindly offered to reprint, after admitting a printing error. Second batch arrived and the quality was just as bad. Holes in the book spin, damaged covers, one book is barely layflat, the back cover of one had a seam in the middle of the cover where it has been finished poorly, pages folded in half - not sure if this company has quality control. Customer service less than helpful. Now our parents will be getting a poor quality book of the best day of our lives for their Christmas present, which we will then take back straight away, as we have to send them back to Snapfish to get a refund. Will never ever use these cowboys again. Either get the product right or give me my money back."
"A one star rating is very generous. I ordered 120 photos from Snapfish and never received them. When the photos were 2 weeks late I enquired and I was told to be patient. Then after 4 weeks I was told I could have my photos resent or a refund. I asked for the photos to be resent. Then I received another email asking to confirm if I wanted a refund so again I said I would like them to be resent. The next day I received an email to say my order has been cancelled and I will receive a refund which was not what I requested. And the refund was £0! Where my order was £12. I has spoken to three consultants in the last 3 days and they all say they will escalate my query and then I never hear from them again."
"Wasted 70£ on photos that come with stands for on top of tables, units etc and they all arrived without stands, currently been over a month since i ordered and been told multiple times they will be with me in 2 to 3 days. Still waiting! Delivery arrived on time just not in full!"
"Average (at best) Snapfish are average for small prints (up to 7x5) but I wouldn't waste my money on anything larger. I recently ordered a range of prints. The small ones were good, but sadly the 8 x 10 prints were very poor (and they were professional photos so it wasn't down to image quality)."
"I ordered my Christmas cards 2 weeks ago. 50 of my 70 cards ordered are still missing. Snappish have so far been absolutely unhelpful at addressing the issue and have just advised to wait further. Meanwhile I have missed all my international mailing dates. 5 phone calls and one live chat later, my issue is still not resolved and no replacement pack has been ordered. Do not use this company, the service is the worst i have come across in recent years."
"Photo book for my mother's 60th… My photo book for my mother's 60th birthday was supposed to arrive today. I have now been told it has only just gone into production despite it being ordered a week ago. Terrible. Do not use."
"Bought a couple of items from these guys. Won’t be buying again from them. First was a canvas print that was put together by a monkey, creases on the dudes where folded. The other was a blanket about as thin as a paper towel. Upon opening fluff started coming off it. Expect it to last all of 5 mins. Their support chat was useless asking for photos. Won’t be using them again"
"Snapfish offer a free 50 prints every month and their prints are super cheap. Unfortunately they didn't arrive on time due to an incorrect shipping address but they sent me out a replacement straight away!"
"So helpful when I contacted them. Another two projects completed."
"Website easy to navigate, good communication and speedy delivery!"
"I looked at other company's for a canvas, and they where very expensive. The Easy Canvas Prints price was the cheapest that I seen, for being your first time ordering a canvas."
"Great customer service Good quality products and delivered in time"
"Offer insentives when you order via the app, VERY fast delivery."
"They offer great coupons but their quality is not what it used to be."
"Snapfish made an excellent photo book for me, customised and created online. The end result was better than hoped for, and the price was reasonable. Delivery was super quick. The website is easy to navigate and I had fun creating the photo book."
"Slight delay delivering order but results are amazing and prices were great."
Snapfish UK is rated 3.71 based on 35 reviews