Snapfish UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Snapfish UK

How would you rate Snapfish UK?

13 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Chloe

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Snapfish UK in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Chloe
"Great service, thank you so much for my items. Only criticism would be how long the delivery itself took, but when my order arrived I was so pleased with the quality and colour. Thanks again!"
"Easy-to-use website and photo-sharing facility. Nice products, reasonable prices."
Mrs Sandra Avraam
"Good quality photos, cheaper than high street shops and they often have deals. Very fast delivery."
"There product are amazing and very well deigned"
Andrew
"Always excellent service"
Ellen Bishop
"Amazing service every time! Really easy website to use - made photo albums for parents of our wedding photos and they were so impressed. Quick delivery and always lots of fantastic offers and discounts."
Dmitry
"Very intuitive UI. Fast door-to-door delivery. AWESOME offers. 10/10, will definitely buy again."
"I love snapfish amazing products and very fast shipping would always recommend them"
Ronan Murphy
"Excellent website for uploading photos, low pricing for bulk ordering, a great range of products, some excellent online discount offers and a fast delivery, coming much quicker than they committed to when placing the order."
Charlotte Halls
"Easy to upload photos onto the website, and delivery is relatively quick. I had one issue with one of the photos but the customer service team were really helpful and dealt with the matter quickly and efficiently."
"Always get my pictures printed by snap fish. My pictures are kept at Snap Fish and I can get the printer whenever I need to. As an amateur photographer some of my better pictures get printed in A4 size. The print quality is brilliant and for a lot cheaper than I can print my self. Always offers on deals. They keep you informed of all progress on your orders. All in all I can not fault Snap Fish."
No Name Given
"Pretty straight forward in making our photo album. Only issue we had is when we saved our project and went back to it a couple hours later, it wasn't there. So completing it in one go is your best bet. Nice themes and user friendly."
Snapfish UK is rated 4.85 based on 13 reviews