Snap Paper™ Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Snap Paper™

About Snap Paper™: Snap Paper™ is a leading European manufacturer of Inkjet papers with operations in mainland Europe and other parts. Its range of Inkjet media is used by commercial and domestic clients in order to achieve high quality image reproduction using any type of Inkjet printer.

sales@snap-paper.com

16 Hankins Lane

How would you rate Snap Paper™?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

480 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Laura Fleming

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Snap Paper™ in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Laura Fleming
Verified Buyer
"Once I had cut out what I needed and ironed on separately then it was OK but I found ironing on the whole sheet didn't work."
"I haven't used it yet but it looks fine to me thankyou"
"easy to order what I wanted, prompt delivery,good value for money"
Ian Maddock
Verified Buyer
"I normally buy small format paper from you (7x5, 6x4 etc.) but decided to try A3 this time. I usually buy my A3 photo paper through the photographic suppliers I have used for years. I do a lot of photographic work at a semi-professional level. Therefore I was pleasantly surprised to find your paper was identical to the branded and boxed paper I normally buy. The best bit is that it was considerably better value. I will not hesitate to purchase all my paper from you in future. The service was excellent. Thank you. Ian Maddock"
Gary Fowler
Verified Buyer
"Although my address was given twice, for billing and delivery. I only received the goods today. Luckily this has happened to myself and the recipient of my goods before, so he realised who they were for. If this was not the case I may not of got them at all. So extra care should be taken when putting address on goods."
Clive Patterson
Verified Buyer
"Good colour rendering at a budget price"
Richard Smith
Verified Buyer
"The order was delivered the next day and the paper works well in my printer and I am very pleased with my order"
"Product is excellent. Great results. Thank you."
Lisa Moncur
Verified Buyer
"Excellent. Buying more asap!"
"Fast delivery"
MARTIN SNOWDON
Verified Buyer
"Having used SNAP PAPER on several occasions, and never been disappointed, I can only add their first class service never seems to fail! We use A4 Matt 170gsm photo paper, a superb quality, smooth finish, bright white paper which works well with all types of inks and printers (ours HP and Canon) If anyone is unsure regarding SNAP's paper, ask for a sample pack, which is how we discovered there products, you will not be disappointed. Quality products at very reasonable prices when compared with top brand names such as HP or Canon own brand. SNAP PAPER delivers with speed and efficiency, on your door step before you know it!! We use it primarily to produce large images of engraved postage stamps, were clarity and sharp detail are important. MARTIN SNOWDON President, Redcar & Cleveland Photographic Society"
"Really fast delivery. I use the glossy and matt printable sticker paper and its fantastic. I use it for labeling and selling coffee and everyone mentions how good the label is even though is printed using a regular household printer. Love snap paper!!"
Carol Rowland
Verified Buyer
"I found it very easy to submit my order and it arrived very quickly. The instructions were very clear and easy to follow and did the job perfectly. I have already recommended you to a friend."
Terry Shave
Verified Buyer
"Great products and fast delivery. Good on-line system"
Vicki McGeown
Verified Buyer
"The order was very fast, The quality of the clear adhesive was fantastic, the prints came up brilliantly and clear"
"Fantastic 1st class service"
"Found a product (self-adhesive transparent film) which solved a tricky problem."
Paul Goldsmith
Verified Buyer
"clear and precise description of the products excellent prices and super fast delivery would recommend without hesitation"
"have been looking for a replacement to the paper I have been using which is no longer made and find this product far superior. Fits all my needs perfectly."
Hilary Penney
Verified Buyer
"Fast, efficient service. Haven't used the paper yet it but looks good"
Snap Paper™ is rated 4.74 based on 480 reviews