Snakehive Reviews

Easy
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne Court, Dorking Business Park

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
Brilliant product, feels great, looks great.
Every bit as good as a previous Sena case I had but half the price.
Recommended!
Excellent service
Excellent quality, nice fit.
Excellent quality and service, can not fault exactly as described.
Excellent quality product, packaging, delivery top notch. Customer services very polite and helpful.
The product was as advertised and I was kept informed at every stage of delivery from shipping to actual delivery.
Good quality and it looks great.
Im more than pleased with the item that I purchased once again it is of top quality and the delivery is very fast too.
Keep up the great work.
Lovely colour, nice quality, smooth finish makes this easy to clean.
this is a lovely product delivered on time thanks.
Good quality leather iPhone 6 case. Colour spot on, lovely to use. Delighted. customer. Thank you your attention to detail Snakehive and your desire to provide an excellent customer experience.
I ordered the green wallet which arrived the following day. It is beautifully soft, a work of art! I love it and was so impressed that I bought a blue one for my husband.
I'd never heard of Snakehive before, just found it by searching for quality phone covers. I wasn't disappointed.

Great service with phone cover arriving next day.
Well made. Keeps my phone well protected.
I was hesitated to order the iPhone 12 mini wallet, but I am so glad I did. The bottle green colour is beautiful, the product is of a great quality and looks and feels premium. I also bought the screen protector and it was so easy to fit. I was impressed by the speed of delivery. I was expecting maybe 2/3 days to arrive but the items arrived the day after I ordered them. I shall definitely be buying Snakehive wallets as gifts for friends and family, as I do not anticipate needing to replace mine for many years.
Great product excellent quality.
Really pleased and impressed with both the quality of the Vintage wallet and the communication I received from Snakehive. Really like the feel (soft and tactile nubuck leather), look (went for black and navy combo which looks smart and sophisticated- unlike me!) and overall functionality of the wallet. With time I know the wallet will soften so getting the cards etc in and out will become easy peasy! Really impressed with the level of communication ever since I placed my order. I received regular emails updating me on my order status but also an email of what to expect from my wallet which I thought was a very nice, sophisticated and very welcoming touch. It added value to what I hoped was going to be a good quality purchase which it was. Thank you.
Great quality phone cover and really quick delivery considering the time we are in. Thanks
Excellent product, swift delivery and free, high quality, key ring.
Excellent product at a good price , delivery very quick. I bought one for my wife as well, both very pleased
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 22,545 reviews