Snakehive Reviews

Easy
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne Court, Dorking Business Park

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
The speed of service was fast and easy . Highly recommend
I'm very happy, your quality and design was up-to my expectations also your service.thanks.Qaiser
Good quality easy to fit
Lovely case - phone seems very secure in it. Credit card slots are useful, as is the pocket for notes. Excellent quality.
Superb customer service. Quick delivery. Excellent packaging.
Excellent quality and prompt delivery. Very pleased with purchase.
Functional, beautiful and tactile. What more could you ask for.
My Snakehive two-tone leather iPhone case,which I received yesterday,just oozes quality all round,from the stylish black/navy exterior,which feels as good as it looks,through the quality stitching,to the soft tan leather lining.And I must mention the super service from Emily at Snakehive,who managed to obtain for me one of the last in this colour,though it was officially discontinued and out of stock.
Nice product.
Looks good.
Have bought two.
It protects the phone and stops it sliding all over the place.
Great products, excellent quality and delivery
Brilliant quick service .....lovely quality
I am delighted with my purchase just one tiny moan I would have preferred black inside as opposed to tan, browns aren't part of my colour scheme at all!
Can't find any fault with them
Very smart and good quality
Having upgraded my iphone, which was well kept in a previous Snakehive case I felt i should also upgrade the case. The new case fits perfectly, closes neatly, and does all that is required of it. Pleasant to the touch and not too obvious to the light fingered brigade when on a coffee shop table. I thoroughly recommend it.
Excellent customer service!
I had issues placing my order & they were extremely friendly & helpful.
When the case arrived, earlier than expected, I was thrilled with the case. It is fantastic quality & I am so pleased with both the case & the screen protector.
Thank you so much. I highly recommend ordering from snakehive.
There is no space for fingerprint touch on back no space for audio jack top left and right side power button and volume button grooves do not line up so not a great design
Hi Mr Williams,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your purchase with us and we are sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your new case.

All of our cases are designed to fit phone models exactly, and to work fully functionally, so we are not sure why you are experiencing these problems.

I can see that you have ordered a Google Pixel 4 case, however you may have a Google Pixel 4a which is a slightly different size and design.

Please can we ask you to confirm your phone model in your Settings?:
Open the Settings app
Tap 'About'
Then your phone model will be mentioned here

Further to this, please contact our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk with the above requested information as well as your order details, and we can certainly look into this further for you.

We will look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Emily
Snakehive
Excellent case for my iphone. I tend to keep my phones for many years and this case is so good I have even bought a spare for when the first one eventually falls to bits through excessive use!
Love these phone cases I have dropped a star because I thought my last one should have lasted longer the glue came apart from case around camera section otherwise it would have had 5 stars
Great company to deal with prompt action.
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 22,505 reviews