Snakehive Reviews

Easy
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne Court, Dorking Business Park

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
I can't begin to say how pleased I am with this case. Quality leather, beautifully made and finished. Stylish. Quietly understated luxury. Worth every penny.
Good quality product, delivered promptly - can't ask for more!
I bought a suede case for my new Galaxy Note last week, very smart and excellent quality. Would recommend people take a look at Snakehive . Much better than High Street phone accessory shops. I had been looking for a leather case I'm so pleased with this one.
Lovely& good quality phone case. Perfect colour green. I liked mine so much I have brought my husband one in blue. Really prompt service & delivery
Great service and no problem sorting out a small issue with my order that was my mistake
Absolutely amazing quality. Have only bought a snakehive case in the last 6 years for all my phones.
Looks and fits absolutely perfect!!
Does what I wanted, protects my phone, let's see how long it lasts.we
Very happy with purchase. Looks very good quality.
I would not have another make of case for my phones. Best £28 you can spend to protest them
A solid, beautiful cover for a correct price. Fast delivery.
you are annoying with your reveiw messages
Order received very promptly. Beautiful quality. Love using my beautiful leather phone cover. Would not hesitate to buy another. Tempted with another colour for a bit of a change now and again! 😉
Excellent product and superb quality about the right price will be back
A quality product at a reasonable price.
Very quick service and excellent product
Delivered as advertised.
Service and quality excellent! Have used apple leather wallet case previously for xs max and the quality of Snakehive case is better, and considerably less cost - excellent value with prompt delivery, highly recommended!
Always had original Apple leather cases but be assured this case is absolutely first class from the absolutely fantastic quality to the absolutely perfect fit , anyone considering buying a replacement case don't hesitate you will not be disappointed , not the usual rubbish you find that's out there , nothing but massive praise for snakehive
Fantastic delivery & good quality cover.
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 21,108 reviews