Snakehive Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Snakehive

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Highly recommended. Excellent quality. Very stylish and practical."
"Love my new case for my iPhone it fits perfectly good quality leather phone very secure which is great and love the colour rate it 10 out of 10"
"Well made product. Very good service, prompt delivery."
"Never let me down. I enjoy the selection of wallet cases the most. Delivery on time."
"Arrived day after order an exactly as described. Half the price of my original case and same quality. Very pleased and will order same case for my partners when hers needs replacement."
"This belt case for my Apple iPhone X is brilliant. I explained to the Customer Service team that my iPhone X has an Apple silicone case and they suggested I choose a case from their ‘Apple 8 Plus’ case range and the result is perfect. Excellent product and fast, first class customer service!’"
"Superb quality cover, delivered very quickly."
"This is my 3rd purchase from Snakehive and every one is absolutely perfect and excellent value for money."
"Great service and great quality products will be ordering again"
"I give five stars for the exceptional quality that many other product lack. Only two issues I see in leather being a bit stiff, but that will wear out in time, and rubber case not holding the phone as tight as I imagined. None of these issues is however as big as to make them worthy of taking one star off."
"When I changed my phone recently from an IPhone 5 I wanted a quality case like the one I had previously. After looking at various sites I found Snakehive. By far the best quality case I could find and am not disappointed. Great quality case at a good price. Highly recommended."
"Very well made feels soft to touch the phone fits snugly in the clear holder and magnetic catch is strong"
"The customer services department were extremely helpful as I had ordered the wrong case for my phone. Within 2 days of returning my purchase, a replacement case had arrived."
"Brilliant phone case- protects the phone, carries 3 cards safely and is a very stylish phone case. Website is simple to navigate and get the right case for your new phone. Service is excellent and product arrived the next day. Can't ask for more. This is my second one from Snakehive and the original looks as good as the new one. Highly recommend."
"Great quality this is my second Snakehive case the old one still as good as new had to change as upgraded my phone."
"Having been caught out in the past, buying 'real leather' cases for my phones via ebay, only to discover they're 'real plastic', I decided to look for a company I could buy the genuine article from, directly. I can say, 100% honestly, that I have not been disappointed by the quality of the case I have bought from Snakehive. I have bought Krusell in the past and these are up there with them for quality and attention to detail. But they surpass them, in my eyes, for that personal touch when you order. Little details like the matching key ring are a great touch, and I really did feel like my order mattered - which is the way to win allegiance from your customers. I'm sure this case will stand up to the wear and tear I will throw at it, and I'm sure I'll be back when I need a case for my new phone."
"The phone case is beautiful and really high quality and got a free key ring - really pleased with the look and feel and will definitely buy from them again"
"Nice product arrived to timetable - very pleased with it"
"really sturdy great quality cases. bought a few now and wont buy anywhere else. fast dispatch and great service"
"Very impressed with the product quality and service"
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 15,781 reviews