Snakehive Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Snakehive

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Super Case, super sevice"
"Fab quality.. fab fit. Fab looks. Recommended"
"Unique design and great fit. Happy customer!"
"Lovely quality iphone 6 case .. feels luxurious.. Very pleased with my purchase"
"Excellent product and customer service. I bought the wrong case and contacted sales. I got a fast response and a very quick refund. Happily I managed to order the right case 2nd time. My case arrived the next working day and the quality is excellent."
"Very helpful in communication and processed order quickly."
"Lovely slim, smart, functional phone case for Samsung Galaxy J3 2017"
"£rd time I've dealt with Snakehive and they were as unfailingly excellent as ever. The previous case protected my old phone successfully against everything except loss so it couldn't have done any more. Replacement phone is going out of production and although the cases are therefore also no longer being held in quantities, Snakehive people kindly went through old display cabinets etc to search out a black vintage case to do the job. All of this plus the phone arriving the day after I contacted them means 5 stars and a happy bunny."
"They provided the very wallet for my iPhone SE that I needed and was of excellent quality. Delivery was vey prompt; overall vey good performance."
"Good afternoon, I ordered this item as a Christmas present. Upon opening the gift, there does seem to be a dent on the bamboo and this continues as a scratch on the leather part of the case. It is unfortunate as it is a Christmas present and the case is of good quality. Is it possible this can be replaced? Kind regards Manpreet Gill"
"This case is way to big for Iphone SE. My phone slipped out of the case few times. My boyfriend ordered one as well and has a same issue. Very dissapointed. Visually it looks lovely and the leather is great, same about the case size tho."
"This screen protector does not cover the full screen, not even close as its nearly 1cm either side making the screen look ridiculous tbh."
"hi, I purchased two of the cases the tag that closes the case come off after 5 daysand on the and the second one come off after 4 days rubbish now the magnet on the case pulls my keys out my pocket my small change have to buy another one from somebody else"
""Could not access screen properly leather edges encroached space! Very disappointed""
"First, there is no indication what so ever before during or after I submitted the order of estimated delivery dates. I’ve contacted you guys multiple times through email and still didn’t get a clear answer I was told first that it would take a couple of days and then a few days more and until now I haven’t received the item. Very disappointed honestly. I would be more than happy to wait even if I was quoted a month. How hard can it be to estimate delivery dates?"
"Good quality."
"I have not received the product and I do not know where to track its progress"
"Sent me a cover that does not fit my phone, emailed them twice. No response what so every !, Rubbish Custumer Service."
"The product is damaged, I wrote to the company where they replyed asking for pictures and they'd send a new one. Sent photos no response. Thanks for the damaged item, much appreciated."
"hi the case is to small to fit the lg g 2 mobile it has a 5.2 scree regards john"
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 13,359 reviews