Snakehive Reviews

Easy
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne Court, Dorking Business Park

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
Brilliant company . All Well made , hopefully products last longer than other makes!! Premium. Love it
Lovely quality case for I-phone SE. I've had one from Snakehive previoulsy & would certainly recommend
Very quick service.
Looks like this is a lovely little company - long may lovely little companies prosper.
This case is not as good as my other one the two tone one the cards are so tight I have a terrible job getting them out seems like you have made them a fraction smaller and it makes a hell of a lot of difference
Hi Ms Rogers,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us, and I'm sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with your new case.

I can confirm that we have not changed our manufacturing process and the card slots will be the same size as your previous case, however it is worth noting that the leather on your previous case would have stretched over time and with use.

As your most recent case is new, the leather may need a bit of time to stretch that you can insert and remove your cards with ease.

If you have any further feedback or enquiries, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Services team directly at sales@snakehive.co.uk.

Kind Regards,
Emily
Snakehive
Lovely sturdy case only downside is I’ve only had it since Christmas & already the case looks older than I would like. My phone is in constant use!
Had one for my old phone which was great.

New phone - first thing was to buy a new Snakehive cover!

Hard wearing, good quality and nice colours
Good business to deal with. Easy website and kept me updated through to delivery of my Phone Case.
Great productive and quality product. Good comms and fast delivery.
Very good quality goos and arrived in good time.
I purchased two phone cases, the material is gorgeous with very vibrant colours, we love them! Thank you for the swift delivery too.
Excellent product, delivered very promptly. I can not recommend highly enough. Absolutely first class service.
Very fast service, would definitely recommend this product , packed in a nice box and a free screen wipe!
very good quality phone cover.
Wouldn't dream of buying phone protection anywhere else. Worth every penny.
Excellent

Great looking wallet, it fit the SE 2020 perfectly and the ordering very easy and delivery 2 days later. Would order again and recommend to my friends.
Classy cover
The product was as lovely as it looked on the website - quality. Would totally recommend.
It is gorgeous and so well done. Thank you so much for the beautiful work.
It's a fantastic case in every way! And it's made by our friends in Europe. It's the best case I've ever owned. Beautiful and sophisticated looking.
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 22,126 reviews