Snakehive Reviews

Easy
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne Court, Dorking Business Park

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
Happy to have found this company, they make great quality products.
Great product. On to my second phone that I’ve bought one for. Great website, no hassle ordering, clear communication and quick delivery. There are cheaper cases out there but Snakehive cases are worth the extra money. You won’t be disappointed!!
Really pleased with my Snakehive iPhone case this is the 3rd one I have had each time I have upgraded my phone, supererb quality and stand the test of time.
Vintage Leather Wallet - Apple iPhone 7 Plus Bottle Green:
Good quality product nicely boxed, highly recommend
Really pleased with my phone case. The leather looks lovely and there is plenty of room for all my credit cards.
I love my Snakehive Vintage Wallet for my iPhone XR. I ordered it in Navy although it was really difficult to choose from all the lovely colour choices. It is beautifully made, although it only came today so I can’t comment yet on durability.

I think the price is very fair, compared with other companies and it arrived very quickly
This is my second phone cover for my second phone. My second purchase was based
upon the quality of the first phone cover.
A little more pricey than some, but it wont fall apart!
Good products
Nicest case I've ever had for a mobile, in future, when buying a new mobile I'll check to see if I can get a snakehive case for it. It would certainly influence my choice of device, it's that nice
Great phone case, really lovely quality. Wish it could hold more than 3 cards, though, I’d you try more than that it won’t close. Very pleased.
Great case, perfect fit and lovely to handle.
Ordered online and the service was quick
Snakehive 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Lovely products and as they were shown on site. Brilliant hassle free delivery very prompt. Excellent service I would recommend.
Brilliant product. Really well made. Nicely detailed. Very functional and tactile. Well done ⭐️
Great product and excellent customer service.
I really love my new case, my son recommended Snakehive to me it’s very nice
Quality and looks very smart has given my phone a nice lift
Very good quality product. Fits the phone precisely. I am delighted with it.
Love my phone case lovely quality leather and what a great idea to have a card to use
Would love you to do Ipad cases but apparently not yet .
Easy to order and fit , really pleased
Case good and nice colour but the case won’t fold comfortably in the hand to take a call. Its very stiff and won’t also fold to watch a video. The top cover also bowed upwards with is annoying. Rather disappointing overall.
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 22,553 reviews