Snakehive Reviews

Easy
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne Court, Dorking Business Park

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
Excellent quality and service
Lovely product great service
Good delivery
I am slightly disappointed with the case I received for my Iphone 12 pro max, it seems a bit flimsy and the opening flap is not shutting properly against the phone (its dog eared). It is a shame as the previous case I had for my Iphone x was great.

Robert Jackson
Hi Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback and we are very sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing with your new case! Please do send some photographs of your case as well as your order details to our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk, and we will be able to get this resolved for you :)

Kind Regards,
Snakehive
Good company to deal with and spot on delivery.
J’adore
Qualité et prix
Quality product and speedy delivery, can’t fault them at all.
Snakehive make the best wallet style cases around. Great price and quality. Well done Snakehive
Very easy to apply
My phone case (Plum/Black) is GORGEOUS, and I realized I keep picking up my phone JUST to look at the case. - Also, I mistakenly purchased the wrong color and exchanging cases was made easy and painless. I look forward to having this beautiful accessory for many years.
Very good quality my son is very happy with it.
Really good customer service highly recommend!
Having read several reviews before my purchase of the phone case I was not disappointed.
Highly recommend this company, great service and very quick delivery.
Absolutely love the case, looks great with a slightly aged look right out of the box, the phone holder inside is a perfect fit unlike some of the ones I've had. We ordered 2 cases, my wife's being her second from snakehive due to changing her phone not because of any issues with her first one
Good quality products with easy ordering and fast and efficient delivery.
Great company!!! Easy to use website, product arrived swiftly and beautifully presented. Would definitely recommend and will shop again with Snakehive.
Very smart case. Excellent product.
Arrived fast. Packaged really well, like receiving a gift.
I absolutely love it! Such great value for money too. Cards fit. Neat and practical as well as looking good.
I’d buy it in other colours if they had them....pale blue and pink please.
Excellent service quick delivery and good quality case. Not yet sure how the suede finish will stand up to Heavy use.
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 21,434 reviews