Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service

How would you rate Snakehive ?

"Beautiful leather phone wallet. Phone fitted perfectly"
"Excellent service, prompt delivery and great product. Initial delivery was wrong size. Product was returned exchanged and redelivered within 3 days. Brilliant, thank you Snakehive. Would certainly recommend."
"Great service from the helpful staff to the prompt delivery. Very good leather iPhone 6 case. Will definitely use again when we change phones and will be recommending to family and friends."
"We have just had the I phone 7 and purchased your phone cases they are excellent quality and very quick delivery would definitely recommend"
"Really nice cover, great quality, very reasonably priced and quick delivery. Excellent service, thank you."
"Arrived quickly, Quality phone case, very Happy. will use again,"
"Whilst the case is a very good fit and I like the colour, it is more of a suede finish which is not as practical as the leather I was expecting and I hate the feel of it! So I would not recommend this product."
"No problems. Received product no issue."
"This is the second phone wallet I have bought from Snakehive. Both beautiful leather, only bought second because changed phone, but it’s still as good as new. You get what you pay for"
"Prompt delivery (next day) and the phone cover was exactly as pictured and described. Fits the phone (Moto G6) perfectly."
"Excellent product! Much better quality than I was expecting for the price I was really impressed. This looks and feels expensive and was delivered quickly."
"Am delighted with my phone cover and am no longer embarrassed to take my mobile out of my hand bag! The cover and its colour are most tasteful."
"Excellent comms, prompt delivery and a free gift to boot. Will buy from Snakehive again!"
"order and delivery , easy and quick. would definitely use again"
"Lovely case feels good quality excellant. Delivery excellent ton"
"Website easy to use, lots of choice available. My phone cover came very quickly, beautifully presented and excellent quality. Free key ring a great extra. Will definitely use again. Can’t recommend enough."
"Loving my new case! Very qui k delivery and processing time."
"Delivered promptly, excellent quality."
"Great quality- good tight fit to phone This second one - age beautifully and last beyond the phone!!"
"The case was excellent. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 fit perfectly inside it. The outer buttons were quite easy to access. The case is far better than the case I previously was using and worth the additional cost. This one is also real leather not imitation as my previous one. I highly recommend it."
Snakehive is rated 4.82 based on 7,509 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!