Snakehive Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Snakehive

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Beautiful leather plum case for iPhone XR. Delivered on time."
"I’ve only just started using it, but so far I’m very impressed! Shipping was incredibly quick (received 2 days after ordering); product is VERY well made - the stitching is strong, the leather feels like great quality. If I’m in the market for a new case again, I will be seeking out another Snakehive!"
"I’ve been through many phone cases and not been entirely happy with any of them. I have simple requirements - I want a case to be well made and give decent protection to the ever more expensive phones that they contain as well as looking smart, without ever approaching bling. My Snakehive case gives me all the above, while remaining competitively priced. Its’ simple style, available in a range of colours is everything I need. Just purchased an additional Snakehive case for another phone."
"First consideration when buying a new phone is a Snakehive case available. Quality product delivered next day."
"Good piece of kit at reasonable price"
"Fast, and great quality."
"Excellent product and super fast delivery"
"🙂"
"Very efficient service. Case arrived the next day. Very pleased with my new case. This is a second purchase from you. Great value for money."
"Excellent phone case."
"I got this holder and I am so happy I bought it, it came through the post very quick and the leather is real good and soft and it is well put together holds my A8 no problem im well pleased and will deal with this company again for sure, from a happy man."
"Pleased with product. Looks very smart and should protect phone well. Only negative is the hole for the charger doesn’t line up exactly with the charger point. Hoping this will improve with time as the plastic loosens off."
"Very good product, would highly recommend."
"Quick service. No quibble exchange when ordered wrong item. Quality Product."
"A very well made, high quality phone wallet. Very pleased with it. It was beautifully packaged and elivery was extremely prompt as well"
"Really lovely and great quality too."
"Lovely case leather is soft but sturdy looks classy and well protects phone would definitely recommend."
"Great classy looking phone case. Beautuful soft leather. I've bought cheaper cases in the past but it was false economy. I'm sure this will get even better with age when the leather has softened even more. It's lovely."
"Very pleased with IPhone case. Perfect fit for Iphone7 Delivered promptly. Good value"
"The product was much better than I expected. Good quality"
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 9,079 reviews