Snakehive Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Snakehive

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Very good website, very good service, amazingly fast delivery and no p&p! Will definitely be coming back, thank you 😊"
"Absolutely lovely quality phone cases. I stumbled across this website and now I always buy my phone cases from this website."
"Very quick delivery. Excellent quality phone case. Even received a free key ring to match the leather case."
"I was actually told about Snakehive by a chap who worked in the apple Shop. I have to say I am amazed by how quick the item turned up and even more amazed by the quality, esspecially given the price. True value for money. Thanks Snakehive I love it. Luke Taunton"
"Excellent product excellent service what more could you ask for."
"Great product - looks high-quality and offers protection for the phone."
"I ordered the wrong case for the new Samsung S10. I contacted them and without hesitation they agreed to swap the cases and within 2 days I had the correct case on my phone. I was kept up to date by e-mail and the staff like Elise and George were very helpful and pleasant. I've ordered another S10+ and I shall definitely be getting my new leather case from SNAKEHIVE."
"Lovely case very well made. Well worth the money and have the extra initials on...my wife loves it and wants the same colour as well. Delivery was excellent as well."
"Nice product , well packaged and speedy delivery"
"Good wallet for Galaxy S7 BUT it is in a suede leather which was not realised and this goes greasy & dirty very quickly. Disappointing."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your purchase from us.
Please feel free to contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be more than happy to help you with this.

Kind Regards
Snakehive
"Excellent quality,perfect fit"
"I got my order wrong which was then dealt with promptly and professionally. Happy with the product as well. Great service."
"The quality of the leather part of the case is great, the plastic part that holds the phone is disappointing, it is very tight to fit the phone, over time a corner has split."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Kind Regards
Snakehive
"Excellent product and very quick delivery I would certainly buy from them again"
"Very expensive looking case supered quality well worth the money and the choice of colours is great.this is the 3rd case I have ordered as I like to be able to change my case according to my mood."
"Excellent service. First purchase arrived very next day; my error, wrong size. No problem to Snakehive, returned original delivery, and ordered correct size, which arrived the very next day. Cannot fault them; service level is extraordinary"
"This is my second purchase of a phone case and if it is as good as the first it will be great. Good quality."
"Good purchase experience with online help from Georgie? so would thoroughly recommend Snakehive, both quality and delivery met expectations >:0)..."
"Perfect quality, fast shipping for a reasonable price. I lőve the touch and scent of the cover."
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 12,276 reviews