Snakehive Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Snakehive

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Fast delivery of a well designed, good quality product at a competitive price. Really pleased with my purchase."
"Really great quality product that I am sure will last the life of the phone. The leather is thicker than average so should give added protection. I like the credit card and money note slots, so on many occasions, there's no need for a wallet as well. More expensive than some, but you get what you pay for. The only downside that I have experienced is the fingerprint sensor on the rear of the phone is more difficult to access making this facility more unreliable, should you want to use it. Overall though, highly recommended"
"I ordered a mbl case- it arrived successfully after 3 days. The idem was in excellent condition and as shown on the website. i love it!"
"I have already sent a review & also placed 2 orders, would have been 3 if they had done the other item I was looking for. So thumbs up.๐Ÿ‘"
"I love this company. They are so reliable and the quality of their products are second to none. I have now ordered my fourth case. Totally impressed with the quality leather and craftsmanship and their total reliability"
"great product, have used snakehive 4 times now well worth every penny, great service to"
"Special. Just bought Samsung 8+ and went straight to Snakehive for the case. Got another one because I keep my phones for ages. This is my third Snakehive phone case. First one was rosewood and leather (S5). S8+ cases were suede. All are reassuringly tactile and have a lovely hand-feel. Wonderfully crafted in beautiful leather well stitched and high quality. Looks even better in reality than on screen. Having bought other brands whose insert snap and fall apart I was delighted when I found Snakehive phone cases. I got my initials added for a few extra pounds. Worth the money. All of it . Well boxed and packaged for easy wrapping and gifting. Prompt delivery. Thanks Snakehive team."
"I have bought a few phone covers now for myself and presents for friends. Very tasteful, beautifully mare in interesting colours. Vintage two tone range is especially nice. Always admired by other people and Snakehive offer excellent service, with free next day delivery ."
"Since discovering Snakehive top quality leather cases, I purchase a new one from them as I have always been delighted with both the product and outstanding service. I recommend Snakehive cases in every possible respect."
"Good quality product but having trouble pushing home the lightning connector and headphone jack because the holes don’t line up properly."
"Extremely efficient and quick when dealing with my complicated and altered order So helpful and the mobile leather case is lovely and real quality . Thank you so much Priscilla James"
"this is a beautiful high quality product that is both attractive and functional."
"Easy to navigate website which is a big plus. Product arrived the next day, and was very well packed and presented. The enclosed cleaning cloth for the phones screen was a nice touch and unexpected. The case itself is well made and fits my new phone very well. I wanted a colour other than black and the blue complements my phone wonderfully."
"fantastic case,well made fits like a glove. good all round service."
"I use Snakehive all the time now,I get asked where I get my cases from.So I tell them and they say"can you get me one".I do,as long as they pay me.They are such good quality and well priced.will carry on using them too.10/10."
"SnakeHive is the kind of pouch that does not need an introduction, nor a review. It is so delicately crafted with attention to detail, that there is no other pouch that I come across that is comparable. I've purchased 3 already and not because it fell apart, but because after 4 years I gave it to my stepmother and had to get another one for my wife."
"Lovely product, fits my Sony Xperia X phone lovely. Would recommend. Reasonably priced, for such a nice item."
"This is the second time I have purchased from Snakehive and have been as pleased this time as the first, delivery and ease of selection was excellent."
"Very prompt response to placed order and very quickly dispatched. An excellent service!"
"Excellent product and service"
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 15,743 reviews