Snakehive Reviews

Easy
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne Court, Dorking Business Park

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
Brilliant service and very good quality phone case . Exactly what I wanted . The free matching keyring was an added bonus. I would absolutely recommend this to everyone
Easy instructions good product cards pockets a plus
Beautiful looking, feeling and very well made. Really impressed.
Love it. Easy to access phone or cards.
Love my new phone wallet, not that much more than a synthetic version but SO much better and being leather will look better with time rather than worse. Would highly recommend :-)
I’ve always brought cheap phone cases in the past that never last that long so I thought as I’d upgraded my phone I would treat myself to a real leather phone case. Was very impressed when it arrived, beautifully packaged. The quality is to a very high standard and my iPhone 12 fitted perfectly into the case. I look forward to seeing how the leather will age naturally with time instead of wear and tear appearing as with my previous cheap phone cases. Would highly recommend this product.
This is my second snakehive telephone case and once again I cannot fault the level if service. Product delivered within a couple of days in perfect condition.
This is my second phone case from Snakehive. Only because I’ve upgraded my phone. 1st one still going strong.
Great quality which improves with age. A bit like me really πŸ˜‚
Stylish, well made, a quality product, Fits IPhone perfectly
Great first experience with Snakehive, excellent products with a great range of choices and options available!

Quick delivery, even comes in quality packaging!

Would definitely recommend to anyone that cares about true quality and class, and so would definitely use again if required!

Thank you for the positive experience Snakehive.
I was hoping you would ask me !
It’s perfect ! Really Great quality !!
Top stuff !
Worth the dosh
Lovely well made phone case would recommend it
First purchase from this company, first rate product and would not hesitate to use them again
Ordered my new iphone 12 pro cover just before Xmas, it arrived very promptly. The cover is great, looks classy, well made and the phone fits in very snugly. I am delighted with it and would recommend Snakehive to anyone.
As I changed my phone, this is my second Snakehive phone case and wouldnt have anything else. Prompt and efficient service.
My new phone case arrived it is wonderful and I love the pocket for the cards πŸ’–
Great quality as expected phone hoisting is now gel which negates reviews regarding plastic.
Happy with case
Really like Snakehive products. Well conceived and well made from good materials. Would recommend
Very quick response. Delivered in a few days
Ve3ry quick delivery and good quality leather ---- very pleased with product