Snakehive Reviews

Easy
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Great product quality and service
I am so happy with my purchase of new case. This is the second case that i have brought from Snakehive and i would not
hesitate to recommend you to anyone.(First for a Galaxy Note 8 and the latest Galaxy Note 10+)

The first case which is now 2 years old looks as good as it did when it
first arrived. The quality of your products, customer service and
deliver is outstanding.
Excellent service. Good product
Perfect quality and presentation. Extremely good leather phone cover.
Prompt service
Good quality
Efficient and accurate product definition etc
I've been ordering from this company for around 3 years. I love their products. Good quality, good standard of workmanship. Highly recommend them.
Efficient and professional. Bought a cover for my phone. It is perfect. It is very classy and really well made. Great company.
Very good, so helpful.
Quality product, excellent service, about place another order.
Better quality than all my previous cases and not cheap.. I am really enjoying the way the case feels if it lasts more than a year it is 5 stars... Let's see
Website easy to navigate. Purchase process is good. Item arrived well packed and on time. I cannot fault the service. Happy to recommend.
I love Snakehive products. Lovely quality and great delivery. I'd ordered the wrong phone case however it was easy to return the item and a replacement arrived within days. Great cystomer service!
Great Item Looks good quality, time will tell
Fantastic company, great quality products, helpful staff and quick delivery, what more could anyone wish for, honestly can’t fault.
Very prompt delivery. Dispatched the day after I ordered it.
Smart looking and very well made, it has space for notes and credit cards (3) Only quibble is that if you put 3 credit cards in the magnet in the strap is not strong enough.
first time I’ve used Snakehive and I am happy with the service. The website is clear and delivery was exactly as promised.
Excellent service. Fast delivery. 4th case now bought due to upgrading phones. Cases are of fantastic quality. Never go anywhere else. Phone always very well protected in case.
Snakehive is rated 4.80 based on 19,695 reviews