Snakehive Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Snakehive

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"We should gave choice of font! Otherwise it's okay!"
"A lovely case but needs some sort of protection as its hard to clean"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am very sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your phone case.
Please feel free to get into contact with our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be able to assist you with this.

Snakehive
"Great phone case pity about all the unnecessary and excessive packaging"
"Lovely case, but it blocks the microphone so noone can hear me on the phone."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Would you be able to email our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they would be more than happy to look into this issue for you.

Snakehive
"Should state that it does shutdown phone when closed"
"Item arrived in Ireland 5 working days after ordering, a little slow. The phone wallet looks very good, well made. Time will tell how well it wears."
Hi Cathal,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
We do advertise that shipping takes 3 to 6 working days to Ireland but we do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Snakehive
"I was surprised that the case was not smooth leather, but more of a suede. Not clear in the ad and not what I expected but I'll manage."
"As I have stated to you I wanted to choose another case for my Samsung Galaxy 3 Mini phone. However, you have sent a replacement wooden case, which is not acceptable. Please contact me (01665 578538) to arrange for the exchange of cases - as a matter of urgency please."
Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. If you would like to contact our Customer Service team at sales@snakehive.co.uk so they will be able to resolve this for you.

Brendan
Customer Service Executive
"The delivery, service and quality of the product is excellent."
"Bonne qualité de matériau mais ajustement imprécis à savoir que la face avant est moins large que la face arrière ( problème de centrage?). Un peu décevant eu regard au prix et au prestige de la marque."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Would you be able to email our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they would be more than happy to look into this for you.

Georgie
"Fast delivery, beautifully made but sadly the suede marks very easily and already looks tired and very scuffed after only a week. Perhaps not suitable for the handbag of a busy working mum!"

Georgie
"Disappointed - the honey gold is not a vibrate yellow as it looks on the website, more like a tan colour."
"The cases are very masculine orientated. Twice I’ve ordered what looks like a deep pink case but it’s darker than the photo and is maroon. My partner has the navy blue case with tan interior - very big spec, a fantastic case - but if you’re a girl who likes deep pink, purples Snakehive do not deliver. A real shame as I love my partners case :("
"Very limited stock of iPhone 6 not helpful when needing replacement so will go elsewhere. Quality normally good but bought a sale item which looked usef and bizarrely had an old £10 note folded in the card section!!"
"Great looking case the only thing I would say is the black shows up finger prints very easy"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your case.
Please do email our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be able to assist you with this.

Snakehive
"See comments about product"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your case.

Snakehive
"A great looking case but it does not support the automatic turn off of an iPhone XS"
"Rather expensive and over packaged. Screen protector would be nice"
"Nice cover but there is no gap for the torch . Colour good."
Hi Carol,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
We are sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your case.
If you would like to send us an email at: sales@snakehive.co.uk so that we can look into this for you.

Elise
"I bought a phone case recently, when it arrived the colour was completely different from that on the web, it had a different name and the stitching was different down the back. In effect what was shippped was not what I bought. Snakehive argued it was the same colour and the stitching was moved based on customer request. However, they promptly gave a full refund including postage on return of case"
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 12,869 reviews