Snakehive Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Snakehive

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Great quality, beautifully made and looks good. Unfortunately provides little to no drop protection. When my one day old Note 10+, in closed and secure Snakehive case, slipped off my knee onto laminate floor whilst watching TV, a slow drop of no more than 18 inches, it landed on the corner by the camera, cracking the camera lens. The phone is held in the leather case within a quite thin and flexible plastic insert which provides no corner protection whatsoever. Looks good but destined for the drawer as I cannot risk another minor drop of my £1K+ phone. If Snakehive could match a sturdier inner plastic with its beautiful outer case they may be onto a winner. Sadly, not yet."
"The Snakehive cases are the best I have found and are an excellent value. I had purchased one for my Google Pixel 3, and my latest purchase is for the new Samsung Note 10. Being in Canada they do take a while to arrive, I placed the order on August 12th., it was shipped on the 16th., it is the 27th. and it has not arrived. I actually thought I was purchasing from a USA site this time and shipping would be faster. Last time I was also stuck with a high import duty for the case, ended u costing me double the original cost. So I was not at all pleased. It would be great if you had a Canadian warehouse to ship from. I have recommended Snakehive to many friends, many have complemented me on the case. Regards David"
"Previous dealings have been exceptional but this transaction will be my last."
"Good product but I am convinced when ordering online I ordered the correct size wallet case got my phone . When arrived it was a couple of sizes too big . The email response to my query about this totally ignored the fact that I felt it was the websites mistake and blatantly y said ‘due to my mistaken ordering ‘ I gad recurved the incorrect one . Had to pay my own postage for the return ."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on your recent purchase from us.

You had forwarded your email confirmation to us along with your message and this did state that the iPhone 7 plus case was ordered rather than the iPhone 7. We also do not have this case available for the iPhone 7 on our website.

Unfortunately as the incorrect case was ordered you would be required to pay for the return postage for this item.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Snakehive
"Case is good except it covers the camera a bit so to take pictures I have to remove it from the case not good"
Hi Dennis,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on your item.
We are sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with the camera cut out on your case.
If you would like to send our Customer Services an email at: sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be able to look into this issue for you.

Snakehive
"The case is off good quality. The hoe in the front of the cae is in the wrong place. It should be at the top edge. It is in the top middle"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on your item.
We are sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your case.
I can confirm that the hole on the front of the case is an earpiece cut out so you can hold a phone call whilst the case is closed.
We currently do not offer a wallet type case with a camera cut out on the front.

If you are not happy with your case, please do feel free to contact our Customer Services team at: sales@snakehive.co.uk so they can advise you further with this.

Snakehive
"Well made item but the closing tab is too short when credit cards are inserted in the inside cover."
"Design is nice, but features are offset and my phone fell out of the hold immediately upon a short fall. Expected more for the price."
"Lovely product, just a pity you had a sale that started the next day."

I can see that the case your purchased has not be included in our sale so this is still the same price at £26.95.

If you have any further questions then please do no hesitate to email us on sales@snakehive.co.uk.

Snakehive
"goods never received please advise Siobhan Lehane"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your experience with Snakehive.
I can confirm that delivery to Ireland can take between 4-8 working days from date of dispatch.
If you would like to contact our Customer Service team at: sales@snakehive.co.uk so they can provide you with your tracking number.

Elise
"I didn’t like the feel of this item so passed it on to someone else."
"Firstly, the leather wallet case I purchased for my S10 is extremely well-made; it looks great and feels quality. However, unfortunately, I feel the design is almost entirely form over function. The size and weight of the case make one-handed use difficult (and I have large hands), and it's best not to talk about how to actually make a phone call. Another huge problem is that actually using the card-holders totally ruins the profile of the case, spoiling the aesthetic. I wanted to combine my wallet and phone, but it just isn't practical. I can't exactly blame the manufacturer, moreso the product concept. It doesn't work in my view. Just wanted to warn would-be buyers that if they expect this case to actually provide functionality to perhaps look elsewhere. Having said that, the case does look great and is fantastically well-made. Some people will, doubtless, be very happy with the product they receive; unfortunately I can't count myself among them."
"Good quality case with a choice of covers. There is a flaw with the case in that it has slots to hold 3 credit sized cards. However if you put cards in it the side strap that keeps the case closed is not long enough to lock it on the magnet. The strap needs to be 1cm longer to make this a perfect case"
"Disappointed by the colour so not using it."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on your product and your experience with Snakehive.

We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the colour of your case.
If you would like to contact Customer Services at: sales@snakehive.co.uk so they can advise you further with this issue.

Snakehive
"These are excellent wallet cases which would deserve 5 stars if only they ALL had at least four card (after all, who carries just one card?) slots and a note flap. Please, Snakehive, give this some consideration so that I don't have to carry around both a wallet and my mobile 'phone."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on your product.

We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your case.

If you would like to contact our Customer Service team at: sales@snakehive.co.uk so they can advise you further with any further enquiries you may have.

Snakehive
"I was disappointed by the colour was hoping for a more reddish colour so having initially put it on my phone I’ve now taken it off."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on your item.
We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the colour of your case.
If you would like to contact our Customer Services team at: Sales@snakehive.co.uk so they can advise you further with this issue.

Snakehive
"I paid for next day delivery - ordered on Friday, delivery arrived Tuesday! Hardly next day. Product is good."
I am pleased to hear that you are happy with your new case.
Our cut off for same day dispatch is 4pm and unfortunately as you order was placed on a Friday evening we were unable to dispatch your order until the Monday. I can see that you item was delivered first thing on Tuesday morning,

Georgie
"My fault, assumed leather was shiny (which is what I wanted) but found it is suede. However, well made and does the job."
Good Afternoon John,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on your product.
We are sorry to hear of your disappointment with the finish of your case.
We do offer a 30 day no quibble returns period if your case is returned to us in an unused condition.
If you would like to send our customer services team an email at: Sales@snakehive.co.uk so they can advise you further.

Snakehive
"Nice case but bit expensive however it is looks long last. Return/Refund process is not good because the costumer have to pay for that."
"This case Mark's very very easily and after a weeks use it is already looking shabby.I did expect a bit more wearability for 27 pound.No Snakehive not one of your best cases."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us with feedback about you purchase from us.
I am very sorry to hear that you are not happy with the finish on your case
Our cases are made from Nubuck leather which has a soft finish. To clean the case we recommend that you carefully wipe the cover with a nubuck or similar soft cloth using a circular motion. Brush with a nubuck brush to remove dirt and dust. Spray with a nubuck cleaner, from leather retailers or online, and work well into the leather. Allow to dry thoroughly and then use brush to restore the nap to its original condition.

Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 15,758 reviews