Snakehive Reviews

customer service
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
I cannot fault the service. Delivery was timely. Neither can I fault the quality of the product. The problem I have is that I would describe the outer finish of the case to be suede rather than leather. Consequently, it marks very easily and I am sure will look quite scruffy within a few weeks. I would not have purchased had I realised this.
Closing part doesn’t sit flush with the phone , it curves up at each end
I am trying to get used to the new style phone carrier recently purchased. I find it difficult to use for normal phone calls due to the shape. I have previously had an over the top holder which i preferred
Nicely made case a bit tight for my iphone 6- case is very stiff ,i ordered vintage black leather but it is more of a suede feel so gets dirty really quick
I’ve only given it 3stars because I received it on the Saturday after Black Friday. Their black Friday deal included £25 worth of extras. I lost out because I should of waited but I’m still peeved. It’s a really nice case,my only gripe with the case is the strap as it’s too short when you have 3 cards and a bit of money in it.
Unfortunately the outside front of the case was badly scuffed
Very helpful and speedy advice given when asked, products arrive in good time fairly minimally packaged - less unrecyclable plastic would be good, but considerably better than many companies.
Slightly too bulky for me
It’s a great product - have had a number of iPhone covers but have to say I’m disappointed with the colour of this recent purchase. Billed as ‘burnt orange’ and displayed as a bright vibrant hue of orange on the website, the item that arrived was a mucky clay colour.
Not too sure about my second case. It feels and smells like plastic, totally different from the first one I bought, which was genuine leather
Good quality case but I feel the magnet isn’t big enough for this case. So closing isn’t great. iPhone 11. Shame!!! Very expensive case.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your purchase from us.
Please feel free to contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be more than happy to help to resolve this issue for you.

Snakehive
Looks lovely, nice finish. Good quality. I experience problems with talking on the phone as the cover seems to block the speakers when it's folded back though, which is a major flaw as I use this phone to call a lot. I've seen other reviews that say the same thing.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us with feedback about your purchase from us.
I am very sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with the microphone on your phone

This issue occurs on all cases, even the official Apple folio case. To eliminate this, you need to negate the void between the two panels by ensuring that the cover is folded completely back on itself, particularly by the camera area.

By pressing the front cover firmly closed so that it is flush with the back of the phone, should make your calls crystal clear.
I would urge you to please try this solution, as I am confident it will solve the issue immediately.
However, if you do continue to experience an issue with the sound of your calls, please message us so we can attempt to diagnose any other reasons for the issue.

Georgie
Snakehive
The product is good and the service was excellent however I was not aware that it was a suede leather rather than a shiny leather - not ideal as I am about to be at sea for 3 weeks ! Buyer beware springs to mind but I think it was listed as black leather.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Our cases are made from a soft Nubuck leather.
However it will not be a problem to return this item for a refund if the case is in an unused condition.
Please feel free to contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be more than happy to assist with this.

Snakehive
The quality of this item is superb, however either I had head poo, or they sent the wrong colour out as it resembles my 1990’s timberland boots rather than the darker brown I’d hoped for, hence the 3 stars and if I’ve ordered wrong it’s a straight 5* without a doubt
You should send tracking information via email once it's ready. I haven't received my package yet as it must be still in transit. The ordering and purchasing was simple and easy to navigate.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that you have not received any tracking for your order, I can see that un-tracked shipping was chosen so we do not have any tracking available.
Please feel free to contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be more than happy to provide you with a shipping update.

Snakehive
Friendly customer service. Shame they stock such bad screen protectors. I would give give stars but I am yet to receive return postage for the screen protectors.

Snakehive
Nice leather but the clear plastic phone holder isn’t glued square to the cover so the bottom right corner sticks out slightly when closed. This shouldn’t be a problem due to the plastic cover but is annoying if you like things square and lined up.
Quite disappointed with this case, the colour transfer is terrible which I have never had before from your cases. The fit is good but will be looking at a different case due to the colour transfer.

Snakehive
Very good quality but a little on the small side. Case is big enough for the phone but only just and certainly no room to use the wallet side as the case wouldn’t close then.
I would love to review it, but have not gotten it.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that you have not received your order yet.

Snakehive is rated 4.80 based on 18,185 reviews