Snakehive Reviews

Easy
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne Court, Dorking Business Park

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
Thank you so much for my new case. The service was excellent. I showed it to some friends of mine and since then they ordered and received their case and are equally pleased with their purchase. I will most certainly use Snakehive again. Thank you.
Very well made. Great quality. Beautiful feel
No problem with recommending Snakehive.
Very pleased with my I phone plum leather case would highly recommended snake hive but still waiting for my free key ring ty
Very nice item - strap would better 1 cm longer, but OK. Very pleased
These phone cases are the only ones that I buy now.

They look great, protect my handset and store my cards.
I chose the product because of the positive reviews and my favourite colour of real leather. From the beginning, when I opened the box I had the impression, that it's a high quality product. On the Internet there are hundreds of cases to choose, but not so many made of real leather. I love this combination: high tech smartphone + handsewn natural leather protective case. It just works great together!
The company did exactly what they said they would. I submitted an order for a leather for my iPhone and paid for it. I received an acknowledgment of the order and payment and the product was delivered very promptly a couple of days later. I did not want or require anything further. I would certainly recommend this company.
Great quality leather smart phone cover, fast delivery, good service.
Excellent service.
Stylish, great leather and stitching quality, fast shipment from UK to Switzerland.
Brilliant same as my old cover for the S9 it will last 3 years plus with its durability
quality products, good service. Like the fact that they are british made
This is the second snake hive I have had, due to upgrade.
Such good quality, look fab, last for ever.
Never been a fan of the wallet type case before but after getting my new phone at almost £900 and also in need of a new wallet I thought I would look and give the wallet style phone case a go again. After much research I decoto go with Snakehive for my Samsung galaxy S20 in the navy and after having it a few weeks now I'm starting to get used to using my phone with it in the wallet and so far I'm happily impressed with the quality and feel of the wallet case. And now means I can ditch my old wallet and use this for both needs. Although it's genuine leather it almost feels a bit suede type material but still feels good. Apparently it smooths to the touch over time. But for around £30 it's well worth the money over the cheaper fake leather ones and it also feels better than my genuine Samsung leather case. All in very happy with my purchase 😀
Lovely leather, perfect fit for phone! Would recommend
I love my Snakehive Samsung Galaxy S10 5G leather case. It's made of stern stuff with a premium look and feel. It's not much more expensive than similar faux leather cases. The interior gel-type case fits my phone perfectly and has a much better grip than other cases which provides full phone functionality.

Not that it's hugely important but the packaging looked as good as the phone case and it arrived on the 3rd day after ordering online during the Coronavirus pandemic.

If you want to scrimp and save then by all means buy a cheaper looking case however Snakehive cases look and feel premium quality. Even my credit and debit cards are held firmly in place inside the case without sliding out all of the time. I liked it so much that I ordered another for my older Huawei Mate 10 Pro.

Perhaps you're thinking I work for Snakehive owing to my rave review but you would be wrong. I just think that people would benefit by paying a little more for a high quality product that you use every day. These products are not only beautiful but tactile.
Excellent iPhone case and superb customer experience. I did the dumb thing and ordered the wrong case but Snakehive handled the process superbly and I got the new case immediately while I returned my mistake. The phone case is wonderful genuine soft leather with a great feel, if only Apple didn't make the screenshot happen every time I turn the phone off!!
Maybe a little pricey, but when you discover the quality you will see why.
Looks like it will last a good deal longer than the cheap and nasties, too.
I really love my phone case , ordering was easy , it arrived the next day and it smells great ! Looks great too and feels nice. I would certainly recommended .
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 21,523 reviews