Snakehive Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Snakehive

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"First class company. Use quality materials with excellent workmanship, I’ve bought 3 to date when I change my phone I buy a new belt phone holder. Will I use them again certainly"
"I bought two cases from snakehive and they are both excellent. I bought the emerald green sued and the rosewood. Both not only look good but really protect the phone. The magnetic clip is really good. I would definitely recomend not only for style but quality."
"This is my second phone cover and the quality of first class, it is well worth the price and beautiful leather."
"Great company, quick delivery. 😀"
"Very smart luxurious leather case unbelievable value for the quality 😊"
"Good product, although I didn't manage to put it properly. Not sure if it is me or why the edges didn't stick to the phone."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your purchase from us.
Please feel free to contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be more than happy to help to resolve this issue for you.

Kind Regards
Snakehive
"This is the second snakehive cover, the first was for my S8. Last well and does what is required."
"Outstanding service"
"Cover arrived very well packed and qickly. It was just as described and fitted my iPhone perfectly."
"Improved design since my last purchase,good new two tone options"
"Excellent service from Snakehive. The products arrived promptly and the packaging is lovely. Really pleased with everything I received."
"Already written a review. It's good. Thank you"
"Very nice real leather phone case. It really IS gorgeous. Uncluttered design, very elegant in black with a tan inside. So pleased with it. Thank you."
"It's beautiful and is a quality product."
"As a long time fan of quality leather goods but relecutant internet buyer due to not being able to check out an item first, I was very pleased to find that my new phone case well made & nicely finished Thank you"
"Beautiful,it looks such a good quality leather and looks fabulous on my phone."
"Superb leather case for moto g5, have yet to see a better one, fantastic quality and mine was half price! Looks and feels really expensive. Buy one now!"
"Excellent product. Had been searching in store for a phone case and the range was so poor. Was worried not having seen it first that it would be poor quality but was very pleased when it arrived. Quick delivery and well packaged. Will definitely use them again ."
"Good range, and prices lower than elsewhere. Quick delivery."
"Very good product well made would definitely recommend, thanks will buy again,prompt delivery full marks, thanks."
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 15,743 reviews