Snakehive Reviews

Easy
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne Court, Dorking Business Park

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
Excellent product again purchased from Snakehive. Always the first port of call when I need a new leather wallet for my Samsung mobile phone.
Very happy with this cover. After a couple of weeks it’s starting to soften up nicely and will last a long time
Fantastic product, fed up of buying cheap buy twice phone cases, it really is a top quality case & thought the free keyring was a nice idea too. Will definitely be buying my next case here!
Gorgeous, expensive but worth every penny . I’m sure it will continue to improve with age .
Beautiful quality product, great company service, and a free keyring as well!
Very pleased with the looks, the feel, and the high quality. Thank you
I love this - it looks a lot more expensive than it is and is comfortable to use. Even the packaging was really classy. it would make a great gift. Thrilled!
This is my third Snakehive phone case as the quality has not diminished since the first.
Excellent product as always, love the smell of the genuine leather everytime I open it up.
I will go back for number four when I next change phone.
I don't think I have ever written a review of a phone case before! Really impressed with the look and feel of this case. It is a bit tight with the cards, which it does say in the description, but other than that I can't find fault!
My husband is delighted with his mobile cover it appears very luxurious and expensive
Have just purchased my second Snakehive case and love it. Well made and stylish.
Lovely well made case really pleased with the product ... order came within 2 days
This is a thing of beauty, beautiful leather, well made and fits well on my phone - i love it
Used this company twice, swift delivery, no problems, great product
Great customer service. Received my phone case very quickly and it was beautifully packaged
I’m delighted with the quality of my phone case. It feels very luxurious
Will order replacement when this one needs renewing.
Great quality product. Timely delivery. This is the second time around and first choice for this style case.
Beautiful made, very happy with the case
Great quality
Beautifully made,great quality leather,gorgeous plum colour. Love the tan lining. Fits the SE perfectly. Very good value and great to support a British business.
Great product and efficient service. Arrived day after order. Beautifully packaged.
A very good quality product at a good price. Packaging and presentation was excellent. I'm very pleased with the whole experience.
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 22,126 reviews