Snaffle Reviews

of reviewers recommend Snaffle
Own Driver, Courier
Read Snaffle Reviews

About Snaffle:

Snaffle’s vision is to make builders lives easier with the number 1 marketplace for building materials in the world. Harnessing digital development, Snaffle is a fast-growing online marketplace, giving customers access to 100,000’s of building products from multiple suppliers. With a unique capability to talk directly with the seller and leave reviews, users experience fast delivery and access to the widest range of building products and materials in the world.

02034759701

support@snaffle.it

Tell us how Snaffle made you happy
Absolutely fantastic value for money, super customer service, great range of products, and website very easy to use. I highly recommend snaffle, you won't be disappointed.
Great service, prices and support, highly recommend
Deliverd right on the correct day and time, what a great delivery guy steven, putting my roof tiles exactly where i wanted them and very pleasant with it, Roof tiles very good quality and has saved me quite a bit, First time ever used and will certainly be coming back again, very happy, Alan
Unfortunately they couldn't accept both my orders but the one that came through delivered slightly wrong material. However they fixed it extremely quickly and without fuss. Very impressed with their customer service and would definitely use them again as a result. Keep it up!
Excellent service. I unfortunately doubled up on my order for insulation and I also ordered the wrong size both times. Getting old , computers . The gentleman I spoke to called my orders and refunded money within minutes of phone call . I would certainly recommend.
Had trouble placing order on PC but using on line help all was sorted by emails. Good communications. Everything arrived on time. Very good savings on product. 👍
Excellent customer service (email communication with Delsaux Henry was efficient and helpful). Snaffle.it provided the most competitive price for the Ursa 32 cavity wall insulation that I purchased. Delivery was within the time constraint required and was free, as my order was for over £400. Thank you, Delsaux - I will definitely use your marketplace service as much as possible. Victoria
IT issues, but chat conversation clarified and alleviated my concerns - Thanks
Chat room was very helpful
Excellent service, not even 24h from ordering to delivery.
Fast and reliable
Prompt answer to my call, as had to cancel order. Dealt with efficiently, refunded and no issues.
Ray polaine Used them for the first time today had usual problems setting up account my end but spoke to them on the phone and answered straight away and sorted it customer service spot on highly recommend
Gosh what great customer service Thank you for going one step more for me to be able to order my stuff after not being able to sign in even though I had created an account on line. The emails were answered promptly and with perfect customer service. I will use this company again Thank you A happy customer Julie graham
Great prices,super fast delivery, brilliant communication.will definitely use again
Excellent Service, Amazing Customer Service, Fast Efficient Well Recommended
No quibble refund ,instantaneous after informing snaffle that vendor could not supply my order. Brilliant customer service
Placed an order via Snaffle, one of the vendors could not fulfil my order, Snaffle refunded me the very next day. Very happy with Snaffle, excellent communication and response time. Thank you.
Good Morning, Thank you for the 5 star review! We really appreciate the feedback. Kind regards The Snaffle Team.
Brilliant service
I'm really pleased with snaffle. Despite not recieving my order by the expected time, they did everything they could to find out what had happened. The parcel had been misplaced by the courier so it wasn't their fault yet they got replacement goods. With large online retailers it is often hard to get in touch with them but I felt really looked after by these people. Thanks 😌
Snaffle is rated 4.57 based on 72 reviews