Snaffle Building Supplies Reviews

Based on 105 reviews
Own Driver, Courier
Read Snaffle Building Supplies Reviews

About Snaffle Building Supplies:

Snaffle’s vision is to make builders lives easier with the number 1 marketplace for building materials in the world. Harnessing digital development, Snaffle is a fast-growing online marketplace, giving customers access to 100,000’s of building products from multiple suppliers. With a unique capability to talk directly with the seller and leave reviews, users experience fast delivery and access to the widest range of building products and materials in the world.

02034759701

support@snafflebuildingsupplies.co.uk

Tell us how Snaffle Building Supplies made you happy
20 mil gravel delivery today. First time I used snaffle and will be using again. Great price.thank you
The service has been second to none. Ordered the wrong materials and needed to return, redelivery was arranged next day! Couldn’t recommend highly enough.
Great customer service, prices are reasonable and delivery on time
The easiest way to buy building materials for DIY. Liking the new website!
Great service, very speedy deliveries, definitely would recommend using them
Very helpful in sourcing my items when I thought they couldn't be found in stock! Quick response and delivery, many thanks!
The order were delivered on time when other companies did not have the stock
Talked to a very helpful person today, helped me find what I had been looking for weeks. Very helpful service!
Very helpful team
EXCELLENT COMPANY! I've used the Snaffle website on numerous occasions for the purchasing of building materials and each time the experience has been amazing, the after sales service is second to non and the range is pheonmenal. I'll definitely be using them again in the future.
Very pleased with the service I received from Snaffle. Would definitely recommend.
Wasnt going to use them due to reviews and left my basket. Got a call from a gentleman who talked me through my entire project. Went through materials and what i would need. Very helpful and got everything in one place. Couldnt be happier or more surprised. Would recommend to my friends (especially if like me could do with a little help and need everything in one place)
Easy to use website and the delivery arrived next day - couldn't really ask for more would recommend
Helpful, fast and so easy to use. Found everything I needed for my project in one place.
First time using Snaffle and having seen some bad reviews I was a little put off- however spoke to Alice in the sales team and she answered all my questions and gave me confidence in placing my order. Three days later and my insulation has arrived. Thanks Snaffle!
Their customer service is great, would definitely use again!
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND WHAT WAS REQUIRED NOTHING WAS TO MUCH TROUBLE WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND
I ordered a pair of Stanley Sawhorses on Monday 18th October at 2-41pm with estimated delivery of Friday 22nd October. What a surprise when they arrived the following day Tuesday 19th October at 2-30pm. less than 24 hours after the order was placed. Terrific service and delivery times would certainly order from this company again in the future.
Alice in Customer Services was brilliant. She was polite, extremely helpful going the extra mile to work out some prices to get the best deal for me. Thoroughly recommend using this supplier.
Website easy to use, clear communication and competitively priced. Would definitely use again.
Snaffle Building Supplies is rated 4.33 based on 105 reviews