Snaffle Reviews

of reviewers recommend Snaffle
Own Driver, Courier
Read Snaffle Reviews

About Snaffle:

Snaffle’s vision is to make builders lives easier with the number 1 marketplace for building materials in the world. Harnessing digital development, Snaffle is a fast-growing online marketplace, giving customers access to 100,000’s of building products from multiple suppliers. With a unique capability to talk directly with the seller and leave reviews, users experience fast delivery and access to the widest range of building products and materials in the world.

02034759701

support@snaffle.it

Tell us how Snaffle made you happy
Quite a responsive chatline but unfortunately I did not find the prices for TGV boarding that competitive.
Slight mistake with my order but sorted very promptly.
Ironically my purchase was declined (I think that I was ordering something that is no longer manufactured). However, once I requested a full refund,and chased via email, Delsaux Henry, E-Commerce Executive became instantly involved and sorted out promptly.
Great quality products! and very impressed with how quick they turned up to site.
Excellent Service. Staff are always polite and helpful.
Great customer service, when i didnt order enough PAR, the support team arranged for the order to be put on hold until i had made an additional purchase and it all came in one delivery! Delivery to Bolton of all places!
Easy to use website and fully informed devliery notifications. No quibble refund on an item that was not delivered on time. A follow-up mechanism to ensure 100% fulfilment would be helpful to minimise chasers.
Hello Paul, Thanks for your review, we look forward to helping you with your future requirements. We like the idea of the 100% fulfilment feature and will speak to our team to scope this into the next sprint of development. If you have any other great ideas, please reach out to us on hello@snaffle.it. Many thanks Heidi Customer Support Team
Snaffle is rated 4.56 based on 71 reviews