Snaffle Reviews

of reviewers recommend Snaffle
Own Driver, Courier
Read Snaffle Reviews

About Snaffle:

Snaffle’s vision is to make builders lives easier with the number 1 marketplace for building materials in the world. Harnessing digital development, Snaffle is a fast-growing online marketplace, giving customers access to 100,000’s of building products from multiple suppliers. With a unique capability to talk directly with the seller and leave reviews, users experience fast delivery and access to the widest range of building products and materials in the world.

02034759701

support@snaffle.it

Tell us how Snaffle made you happy
Excellent Service, Amazing Customer Service, Fast Efficient Well Recommended
No quibble refund ,instantaneous after informing snaffle that vendor could not supply my order. Brilliant customer service
Placed an order via Snaffle, one of the vendors could not fulfil my order, Snaffle refunded me the very next day. Very happy with Snaffle, excellent communication and response time. Thank you.
Good Morning, Thank you for the 5 star review! We really appreciate the feedback. Kind regards The Snaffle Team.
Brilliant service
I'm really pleased with snaffle. Despite not recieving my order by the expected time, they did everything they could to find out what had happened. The parcel had been misplaced by the courier so it wasn't their fault yet they got replacement goods. With large online retailers it is often hard to get in touch with them but I felt really looked after by these people. Thanks 😌
Really simple to use, new website with Paypal and Klarna makes it much easier to checkout. :)
Brilliant service, just as expected.. pricing is very good
Had the product I was looking for and at the right price, the checkout process was simple and easy to use too
Brilliant company, fantastic prices and speedy delivery, even upgraded my item to a better brand as the brand I ordered was not in stock, all at no extra cost! Definitely would recommend to anyone!
Ironically my purchase was declined (I think that I was ordering something that is no longer manufactured). However, once I requested a full refund,and chased via email, Delsaux Henry, E-Commerce Executive became instantly involved and sorted out promptly.
Brilliant site, Made sourcing products so much easier, and if you have specific requirements or need something different, their customer service is fast and helpful. definitely recommend to anyone
Excellent service, got what I wanted when I needed it - good prices, have used Snaffle several times and it is becoming a habit - keep up the good work.
I liked working with snaffle, friendly team and were willing to help fix all my enquirers.
Couldn't belies it, emailed a lady(!) who actually got me what i wanted, delivered in 1 week and I had been quoted over 10 days!! Opening roof-lights, apparently a bit of a special item for them but Snaffle didn't seem to act like it was. cut the waffle, use Snaffle, like winning the raffle! good work.
From going to all the traditional merchants i have come to it that snaffle is the place to go due to the speed and great customer service.
Great quality products! and very impressed with how quick they turned up to site.
Brilliant stuff from Snaffle.IT. tricky situ! custo not happy, needed 24 brass inserts for an upper class project in London W2. Like, brushed and antique bronzed, know what i mean? crazy spec as, pretty diff to source, any way, Snaffle.IT, &, no more ado, priced and 3 days later, customer as happy as me! I literally am Larry by the way.
Snaffle is a 100% Good idea! got me things during covid lockdown! Bathroom finished, missus happy, and the plumbing even works! (correctly!). (Shower hose on to check hot cold, tiling done now).
Excellent website. Also good Customer Service in dealing with my query. Huge range too.
No customer service. No response. Website does not accept transactions and as there is no feedback I am left unsure whether it is just a front to harvest credit card details
Hello Colin, We are sorry that you had a bad experience with Snaffle. As you can imagine we have had a very difficult couple of months with all of our suppliers on lock down and the construction industry greatly reduced. This has meant that we have had to furlough many of our staff and has left only a skeleton staff left to take calls and deal with queries. We are sorry you couldn't get through. We can assure you that this site is legitimate as you can see from other reviews we have independently received on through this 3rd party review collection service. Please do visit our site again once the lock down has lifted and we hope to help you with your requirements in the future. The Snaffle Team.
Snaffle is rated 4.57 based on 72 reviews