Smyths Books Insights

Smyths Books have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers love their delivery but are unhappy with their customer service and refunds.

E

B

Delivery - Fast

77.78%
Industry Average
" Brilliant prices but had to wait in on Friday as delivery was 1 day late. "
F

Refunds - Difficult

25.00%
Industry Average
" WORST EVER! STILL no feedback regarding my order over 2 weeks ago now.... STILL just answerphone on given contact info.... STILL no response to ANY of my MANY emails... STILL no refund of money... "
- Chris
" As with all the other reviews at 1 star, I placed an order, was told there were issues with payment, followed quickly by another email saying it had failed pre-posting checks due to damage... So which is it!?! Absolutely no response from support or sales email addresses and the contact mobile number is always on answerphone... SCREAMS SCAM to me, cancelling bank cards just in case it is as much of a scam as others are suggesting! Guessing I won't be getting a refund won't be using this site again! "
- Chris
" I have since contacted the customer service team three times asking them to confirm that the order has been cancelled and no refund issued and have (this far) received no response. "
42.86%
Industry Average
" Once received we can dispatch that day on a next day service for . "
- Anon
" Extremely poor customer service. "
- Mrs Roberts
" Shocking service all round really, I received an email advising that my order had been cancelled, because of one of a few potential reasons 1. "