Smyths Books Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Smyths Books

Tell us how Smyths Books made you happy

"This must be a bad day for Smyths books as I'm adding my name to the list of of cancelled orders!! You'd think they would at least complete part of the order not cancel the lot! No response to emails!"
"Received email saying cancelled order, hmmmm dodgy company, have cancelled the card I used, do a bit of digging, you may well want to do the same."
"Took 5 days to let me know by email my order had been cancelled listing three possible reasons. I cancelled (nope). Card declined (nope using fine). Unable to fulfil order (still listed as in stock). I gave my mobile number so I would expect a phone call at the very least to tell me of a problem to maybe resolve not a standard 'catch all' email and cancelled order. The email invites me to retry if I want. Really? I try to avoid using Amazon and support other companies but sometimes they dont do themselves any favours. Cannot trust using them again. Sorry."
"Order cancelled without full explanation"
"Payment and Delivery process is smooth and fast."
"Fantastic selection of books and good delivery"
"Amazing bargain book in perfect condition and delivered within 48 hours of ordering I’m very impressed, thanks!"
"Easy to order and quick delivery."
"Product as described, swiftly dispatched and a great price compared to other websites. Will definitely use again."
"Excellent customer service!"
"I've bought my fair share of books from here for a range of reasons. When studying for my masters to just wanting a cheap read. The postage time is great considering that they are coming from three UK never had anything that was outside my expectations. The one time I received a damaged book. I sent a photo and a new one was sent. Couldn't ask for better service."
"Book was not available at time of ordering but they kept me informed on when it would be published."
"Easy transaction, quick delivery & great selection of books."
"As before, my books arrived when expected and in perfect condition."
"From placing my order to receiving goods, excellent service all the way"
"I purchased my childs book back in AUGUST...Smyths took my money but that's it. I have sent 3 emails asking for my book, but received NO RESPONCE. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND Smyths.!!! I WOULD NOT USE THIS WEBITE AGAIN!!!!!! Disgusting / none existent customer service."
"Products arrived speedy & well packed"
"They have good prices and free shipping. If there is a problem and the order hasn't arrived, they sent you a new book. Very good service."
"Beautiful set of reading books arrived, well packaged. Prompt, efficient service and great prices!"
"I have placed several orders with this company and they are an excellent company to deal with. Delivery turnaround time is good and quality products sold."
Smyths Books is rated 4.65 based on 75 reviews