Smyths Country Sport Reviews

Smyths Country Sport  5 star review on 30th December 2020
LAURA Hadley GAMBLE
Smyths Country Sport  5 star review on 29th October 2020
Clara Lycke
I meant to write this review a while ago but what a year it’s been so far.
I can definitely recommend buying from Smyths, I’m over the moon with my Barbour jacket and hood!!!
You definitely get what you pay for.
Prompt delivery from this company and a handwritten note which is a really nice touch. Thanks a lot.
I recently purchased a Barbour Beacon Sports jacket from Smyths Country Sports. I found Stephen very helpful and knowledgeable about the product which assisted me in making my decision re size etc. Stephen also answered my queries via email in a prompt manner. Great to support a family business with a personal touch. Thank you.
I put in a request to be emailed when my gilet became available again, and true to their word they did. I have been trying to get hold of a Westmorland for ages. They contacted me frequently throughout the process and a handwritten note to boot with my order. Thank you very much
Great service. I received my order the following day and also a message on a compliment slip which was a lovely personal touch.
Stephen is a great salesman, always ready to give a good advice and able to add a personal touch to his business.
Great shop and after sale service.
Excellent service. Arrived promptly. Very nice product.
Very enjoyable shopping in every aspect! Highly professional, everything worked like a charm, and then there is the personal touch! Made me genuinely smile - still smiling, every time I wear the jacket.
Became instantly my No#1 place for everything Barbour. Thank you so much!
Great service, top quality merchandise plus a thoughtful personal touch enclosing a thank you for purchasing note with my order. Could highly recommend this family run business ๐Ÿ‘ Paul Rock
I ordered a bag. It arrived quickly and in lovely condition. It’s a great bag. Lovely company to deal with.
Buying from Smyths was an excellent experience. The item I wanted was on discount, and the order was quickly delivered to the United States via international mail.
Great service. Well packaged and lovely touch adding hand written note to the package. Would definitely shop here again.
Hello,
I would like to say how delighted I was recently to find a local store Smyths Country Sport online.
The service was exceptional from start to finish .
My order was a birthday present for my Son and was delivered promptly as promised within in a few days..
I would most definitely use Smyths again without hesitation.
Yours in sport very satisfied customer Ruth.
Loved the video showing the bag and amazing fast service. Thanks!
Awesome product and ontime delivery.
Greetings from Spain !!!
Very happy with the product and fast service
Very helpful for advice on sizing
Delivery was quick.
What delighted me was the enclosed written note - hoping I would enjoy my purchase. That felt like the personal touch, the personal appreciation for my custom.
Ordered a Barbour lambs wool scarf for my wife - not only the cheapest to be found online (price included p&p) but the service was impeccable, swift delivery and a personal handwritten note of thanks from the owner Stephen too. Absolutely recommended, thank you Smyths Country Sport
Very quick delivery and a nice personal touch with a hand written note lovely gift for my son
Super quality
Super fast delivery!
Wonderful to be able to support our local suppliers.
Excellent service
Certainly a great experience of buying quality goods, I spoke personally with one of the owners who was very helpful and polite. I inquired about international shipping as I am in the United States. Overall very pleased with Smyths and will be a repeat customer!! Thank you and May god bless you!
Smyths Country Sport is rated 4.93 based on 369 reviews