Smokemax Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Smokemax
00AM
12AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Smokemax?

Tell us how Smokemax made you happy

"I bought a vape and it broke after two puffs. Tried to talk to lady in Barrhead shop, she stated that the coils were not covered by the warranty. She never said at any point the warranty did not cover the coil.i spoke to their head offices in Britain and the Usa.They were no better. Totally fobbed me off. Their vape machines are very expensive, so you would think they would be a bit more great full. I would avoid this company at all costs, and the lady in the barrhead shop, I would not waste my time talking with her, she was very dismissive. There was not a warranty notification on the wall as I had pictures, but after speaking to her, a warranty poster suddenly appears in the shop. You can make up your own mind about this."
Are you Smokemax? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"For vaping this store is great, have try of every flavour out and great deals at 4 bottles for £10 or 10 for £20 really good quality and can really taste the flavours, also if buying online they have free delivery, best vape liquids I've bought in over a year."
Smokemax is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews