Smiths, Leicester Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Smiths, Leicester

Tell us how Smiths, Leicester made you happy

"Better now self service machines available but felt held hostage by excessive prices. If hadn't needed the item I bought urgently I would have bought it online much cheaper."
"Friendly staff and service"
"Friendly service"
"I bought stationery from there and it was cheaper than Argos, and I got to actually see it before buying!"
"Visited the W H Smith Glasgow shop which was very well laid out, this meant the book I wished to purchase was easy found and as a bonus it was considerable cheaper that most book shops and online websites."
"At the checkout my order came to just over £30. The cashier swiped a discount voucher and my shopping was reduced to £24! I was thrilled as I'm always on a budget as a single parent!"
"Friendly, helpful staff. Went out of their way to find a book I wanted"
"I purchased a printer ink from them, they were very helpful ."
"My son loves football magazines so my friend got him one, but unfortunately it was the same one he already had. So I suggested to my friend to pop into the wh smith and exchange it, since we were in Westfield anyway. I worked for magazines before so i know how for the retailer there is never a loss when returning something to the publisher, they simply get a full refund. The manager of the Westfield wh smith refused to exchange or give a full refund despite the magazine still in stock and although my friend had no receipt ( who keeps receipts nowadays) the manager simply said, no. Not a sorry or an explanation, just no. I never liked wh smith, but I will certainly never ever go to any of their store again."
"Good price, able to use 'click & collect'"
Smiths, Leicester is rated 4.10 based on 10 reviews