Smiles centre Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Smiles centre

About Smiles centre: Friendly dental practice based in Swindon and helping people smile

How would you rate Smiles centre?

8 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Sarah Butwell

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Smiles centre in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Sarah Butwell
Unverified Reviewer
"They have made an amazing difference to me, from a panic stricken first visit to a perfect smile in 4 months. Thank you"
"Smiles made me feel comfortable and at ease very friendly and always happy to help"
Aelred Smith
Verified Buyer
"Great service, excellent dentist that always helps with anxious patients. Had lots of treatment at Smiles and I recommend."
"Staff are alll lovely and friendly and try to help me chill out"
"Decent service have always been happy. Open late too"
Mrs Joanne Band
Verified Reviewer
"I’m a nervous patient but the Smiles centre are brilliant and the staff make my visits better and I’m at more ease and I don’t mind visiting now"
"Mark always make me feel welcome and relaxed and explains what treatment I need"
"Amazing service and a great team"
Smiles centre is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews