Smiles by Depen Reviews

1PM

01932 348864

info@smilesbydepen.co.uk

Tell us how Smiles by Depen made you happy

"Wonderful service delivered with professionalism and a genuine caring attitude. I wouldn't let anyone else check my teeth!"
Are you Smiles by Depen? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Smiles by Depen receives. Reply Free
"Great service, fantastic care! I was extremely pleased with the level of professionalism and care I received from Dr Patel. He was honest and thorough in carrying out my treatment."
"Excellent care! I would highly recommend Depen. He is friendly, approachable and caring ."
"Dr Depen Patel was very professional and the treatment he provided entirely exceeded my expectations! I can now smile with confidence thanks to his brilliant dental skills!"
"I was extremely impressed by my experience with Dr Depen, I visited the surgery with a broken tooth and instead of removing it like another dentist had suggested he repaired it and fitted an amazing looking crown..I can’t tell which one it is! He explained the whole procedure very clearly and treated me in record time. I did not feel any pain during the whole process. Awesome experience overall highly recommended!!I"
"Depen is an outstanding dentist. I felt very comfortable from start to finish and would highly recommend his services."
Smiles by Depen is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews