Smile Cliniq Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smile Cliniq
Read Smile Cliniq Reviews

About Smile Cliniq:

Smile Cliniq has been established in London in 2008 by Dr Chetan Kaher and Dr Sarita Kotecha and started as a small, brand new practice in Finchley. Since then, we have grown to two superbly equipped dental practices in Finchley Central and St John’s Wood offering an immense range of services from general and cosmetic dentistry to high end specialist dental treatments. We are also a local teaching centre for our fellow dental colleagues and partners. We have gained a reputation for excellent customer service by offering friendly, affordable and patient-centred dental care.

Thank you again for your kind and lovely treatment. I enjoy the very pleasant atmosphere of the surgery. I have been coming here for 12.5 years and Dr Sarita makes me feel very comfortable.
Great in every way!!! I finally after 11 years feel confident in my smile again. Thank you so much!!
Very kind and helpful staff, I'm very pleased with the treatment and highly recommend.
Very welcoming service at the reception at the Finchley Central branch. Big thanks to Krishen Shah for the extremely well executed root canal operation followed by filling , cleaning and finally finished with a really natural crown. Beautiful and Swift work. Definitely recommended.
Dr Sarita is an amazing dentist, she is friendly and extremely professional! She was kind enough to book me in last minute in time for an event I had to attend. I am very happy with the treatments I received and I would highly recommend using Smile Cliniq and Dr Sarita. Thank you Dr Sarita!
Dr Krishen went above and beyond to help me sort out my bonded retainers. Really pleased with the final result. Alice, the dental nurse was also really helpful and very kind! Thank you both
Wonderful service, very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Treatment was excellent and expertly done. Would highly recommend.
My orthodontist Dr Francesca Pasqualicchio was amazing and truly the best dentist I've ever had. Prior to recieving treatment from her, I was very unhappy with the way my teeth looked and was nervous about getting braces again, however, she made my whole experience a great one. She made me feel like I was in safe hands and I am so happy with the outcome. Dr Francesca was very professional, so kind, gentle and welcoming. She's so knowledgeable, skilled and answered all of the questions I had. I would highly recommend my family and friends to her if they require orthodontal treatment. Smile Cliniq's receptionist Silvia was very welcoming as well and helpful with providing me with convenient appointment times. Thank you Dr Francesca for being an amazing dentist and supporting me with this journey. I feel very lucky to have met you. My confidence has increased!! Thank you Silvia as well and the whole Smile Cliniq Practice.

I'm happy for this feedback to be shared anywhere.
Great service all along my teeth straightening, whitening and bonding process. Krishen was always very helpful, explained different options available to me and gave recommendations.Extremely satisfied with my new smile and would highly recommend.
A big thank you to Krishen Alice and Sylvia for all the work and amazing treatment
Excellent practice, great dental work and very caring! Even receptionist is charm to work with!
very professional staff. Clean facility.
Best dentist of all dentist I have ever been to. Amazing staff and impeccable service. I am very satisfied with everything leading up to this point! Thank you!
Brilliant dentists. Would highly recommend Sarita and her team. 10/10
Excellent service, knowledgeable and friendly and put you at ease. Recommend to everyone
Amazing service and the staff are so lovely
really pleased to find a dentist that I have confidence in and happy with the advice and treatment I've received
Excellent service, really caring for the patient, and the best new techniques.thank you very much, you are in good hands
Friendly and efficient