Smile Cliniq Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smile Cliniq
Read Smile Cliniq Reviews

About Smile Cliniq:

Smile Cliniq has been established in London in 2008 by Dr Chetan Kaher and Dr Sarita Kotecha and started as a small, brand new practice in Finchley. Since then, we have grown to two superbly equipped dental practices in Finchley Central and St John’s Wood offering an immense range of services from general and cosmetic dentistry to high end specialist dental treatments. We are also a local teaching centre for our fellow dental colleagues and partners. We have gained a reputation for excellent customer service by offering friendly, affordable and patient-centred dental care.

The staff were professional and reassuring
Great service from the team
Extremely professional, industry experts who provide high level of service. They always make me feel at ease and deliver painless treatments.
Dr.Sarita is amazing as she has made me feel comfortable from the start to end and it was my best dentist experience as she has been great.
Really great dentist and I am very pleased with the results of my invisaligm treatment. It took longer than originally thought, but was worth it all in the end.
excellent service and freindly staff
I always enjoy coming to Smile Cliniq, they are so welcoming and professional. Always get great service and advice.
the dentist was really gentle, I felt no pain at all. Having a tv in the room to watch during my treatment was a nice touch. I'll definitely come again
Friendly and professional service - Felt well looked after.
Dr Sarah was amazing and very patient. I was really scared but she managed to calm me down
Thank you so much for your kindness and care that you gave me today, from the lovely lady on the reception desk, and the dentist and her nurse. You all explained everything that you were going to do your guidance while I was having my tooth fixed. Thank you again.... well worth a visit
I had invisilign treatment done by Smile Cliniq and I am super happy with results, I finally feel comfortable and confident with my smile and that's all thanks to all the amazing work from Smile Cliniq.
Thank you again for your kind and lovely treatment. I enjoy the very pleasant atmosphere of the surgery. I have been coming here for 12.5 years and Dr Sarita makes me feel very comfortable.
Great in every way!!! I finally after 11 years feel confident in my smile again. Thank you so much!!
Very kind and helpful staff, I'm very pleased with the treatment and highly recommend.
Very welcoming service at the reception at the Finchley Central branch. Big thanks to Krishen Shah for the extremely well executed root canal operation followed by filling , cleaning and finally finished with a really natural crown. Beautiful and Swift work. Definitely recommended.
Dr Sarita is an amazing dentist, she is friendly and extremely professional! She was kind enough to book me in last minute in time for an event I had to attend. I am very happy with the treatments I received and I would highly recommend using Smile Cliniq and Dr Sarita. Thank you Dr Sarita!
Dr Krishen went above and beyond to help me sort out my bonded retainers. Really pleased with the final result. Alice, the dental nurse was also really helpful and very kind! Thank you both
Wonderful service, very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Treatment was excellent and expertly done. Would highly recommend.
My orthodontist Dr Francesca Pasqualicchio was amazing and truly the best dentist I've ever had. Prior to recieving treatment from her, I was very unhappy with the way my teeth looked and was nervous about getting braces again, however, she made my whole experience a great one. She made me feel like I was in safe hands and I am so happy with the outcome. Dr Francesca was very professional, so kind, gentle and welcoming. She's so knowledgeable, skilled and answered all of the questions I had. I would highly recommend my family and friends to her if they require orthodontal treatment. Smile Cliniq's receptionist Silvia was very welcoming as well and helpful with providing me with convenient appointment times. Thank you Dr Francesca for being an amazing dentist and supporting me with this journey. I feel very lucky to have met you. My confidence has increased!! Thank you Silvia as well and the whole Smile Cliniq Practice. I'm happy for this feedback to be shared anywhere.
Smile Cliniq is rated 4.97 based on 32 reviews