SmileLife Reviews

of reviewers recommend SmileLife
Read SmileLife Reviews

About SmileLife:

Straighter and Whiter Teeth In Just An Average Of 6 Months • Invisible aligners at 70% less than traditional treatments • Payment Plans from €79/month • All aligners designed and produced in Ireland • Founded by Dr. Ada Murphy.

support@smilelife.com

Tell us how SmileLife made you happy
SmileLife 5 star review on 31st January 2020
SmileLife 5 star review on 12th October 2019
All is good
Ok experience
(Baggot Street SmileHouse) -
Thank you for your kind feedback. Please let us know if you have any questions! The SmileLife Team
Helpful staff and worth the visit
(Baggot Street SmileHouse) -
Many thanks for the feedback! We love to hear that you found our staff helpful. Please feel free to contact support@smilelife.com if there is anything else we can assist you with. The SmileLife Team
Experinece was good without the sales pitch
(Baggot Street SmileHouse) -
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback! The SmileLife Team
I didnt achieve anything
(Baggot Street SmileHouse) -
The aligners were a little tight and hurts a little for the first time I wore it but so far so good now!Loving the progress.
It took a while before I received my aligners but I still look forward to see my end results!
My experience was great! It took a while for me to receive my aligners.
So far so good. I just had a hard time making my impressions. Thankful for the best customer service helping me with the process.
Got my aligners the other day. Just had a little issue because it took a little while for the aligners to arrive but it's here now! Let's see how this thing goes.
So far so good, just had a hard time doing the impressions.
Hello Aurora, Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We want you to feel comfortable sharing good or bad news with us and we are very sorry to hear about that. :( Don't worry, we got you tutorial videos and the Impression Guide Book to be able to achieve that perfect impression! It's super easy!
I had a hard time doing my impressions and took me 3 attempts but so far love the customer support. Super friendly and helpful!
Hello Lyndsy, thank you for sharing this here. We are so glad that it went so smoothly! We can't wait to get you started! Keep smiling! ;)
There's a delay with the shipment of my aligners but so far no other issues and amazing customer service.
Hello Marie, I am very sorry to hear of that. :( Rest assured that will not recur next time. Hope to have you again at the clinic! Keep smiling, SmileKit Team
It took me 4 tries before I perfect the impressions but so far love the experience.
Hello Bert! Thanks for sharing your experience here. Please give us a call or just drop a message if you have questions. Keep smiling, SmileKit Team
The process was so fast and simple. I'm just waiting for my aligners now. Just a short delay but I think worth the wait!
The aligners worked perfectly but could have delivered my after-care retainers faster.
There's a delay with the shipment of my impression kit but I can't wait to get started.
Hello Justine, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We've already taken action to rush this and it will be with you shortly. We're using your feedback to make some important changes with our process, so we'd like to thank you for your honest review. Please give us a call if you have any more queries. Keep smiling, SmileKit Team 😁
My experience was great. They informed me each step and made sure I understand. I just had a hard time doing the impressions and decided to book for a 3D Scan instead.
I had a hard time doing my impressions but still beyond excited to get started!
There's a little delay with the shipment of my aligners but so far so good. They are very professional and all of my questions were answered.
SmileLife is rated 4.85 based on 1,925 reviews