SmileLife Reviews

of reviewers recommend SmileLife
Read SmileLife Reviews

About SmileLife:

Straighter and Whiter Teeth In Just An Average Of 6 Months • Invisible aligners at 70% less than traditional treatments • Payment Plans from €79/month • All aligners designed and produced in Ireland • Founded by Dr. Ada Murphy.

support@smilelife.com

Tell us how SmileLife made you happy
SmileLife 5 star review on 31st January 2020
Karl Craven
SmileLife 5 star review on 14th January 2020
Keelan
SmileLife 5 star review on 14th January 2020
Keelan
SmileLife 5 star review on 12th October 2019
I've got zero regrets in using this product. 2 months down and I've seen the progress. It makes me so happy. Thank you!!
Yes the service was thorough and friendly. Everything was explained clearly.
(Baggot Street SmileHouse) -
3D was explained well. All around good.
(Baggot Street SmileHouse) -
We are very happy dealling with folks, theybwere such a nice people to offer much help as you need and answered all questions webhad. Looking forward to get my treadment plan from them. Regards
(Baggot Street SmileHouse) -
Very happy with my treatment and the quick results achieved. Have and will be recommending smilekit to friends and family.
(Baggot Street SmileHouse) -
Love everything! The process was very quick and so smooth.
Hello Jennifer, Thank you for sharing your appreciation here. We are excited to get you started here! If you have any questions, just let us know. Keep smiling! ;)
I am very satisfied with the final outcome of my teeth. Thank you guys!
Hey Martin! Thank you very much for sharing this with us. We are all very pleased to know and see amazing results! Thank you so much for trusting SmileKit all the way until the end of the Treatment. Keep smiling! ;)
Jenny and Myka were very professional and helped me during my 6 months treatment.
Hi Johnson, thanks so much for sharing this with us! Jenny and Myka will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Keep smiling! ;)
My friend recommended to try this and I'm so happy I did! Amazing customer support and my teeth are straighter now.
Hello Ian, I've taken a look at your file and the results were amazing! Thank you for trusting SmileKit and we hope to have you at the clinic soon! Keep smiling ;)
I have came to the end of my treatment, I just few extra ajustments but im happy so far. The customer service is exelente as well.
(Baggot Street SmileHouse) -
I arrived early for my appointment and Greg made sure I'm comfortable. He explained about the treatment and made sure I understand everything. Jaime was very professional and the 3D Scan was painless. It took less than 30 mins.
Everything was so easy to follow and the customer service was always there to help me or answer my questions.
Hello there Jason! Thank you for such a nice review! We are overwhelmed to see that you were assisted very well! Our dedicated staff will be pleased to know this! We hope to have you soon at the clinic. Keep smiling ;)
Efficient service and very helpful customer service!
Hey Krisha, thank you so much for this wonderful feedback! We are overwhelmed to see this today! We hope to have you at the clinic soon! Keep smiling ;)
I had an amazing experience with you guys! Loving my new smile!
Hello Peter! We are so happy that the treatment plan has been achieved accordingly! We are so happy to see the results too! Keep smiling! ;)
I am so pleased with the results of my aligners and so impressed with the customer service
Hello Jackie, thank you for giving us a shot and for leaving such a wonderful review! If you have any inquiries please do reach out to us anytime! Keep smiling, SmileKit Team
The instructions was so clear! Doing the impressions at home was so easy and Grainne was so friendly and helped me all the way.
Hello Wilfred! You're feedback is amazing and you made our day, especially Grainne's! ♥️ We are pleased to have you at SmileKit and we're excited to see your results!\ Keep Smiling, SmileKit Team
This is really easy to use! I was worried at first but so far my experience was great and no complications
Hi Eva! We are impressed that you are happy with your journey here at SmileKit! Thank you for sharing this here. We hope to see you soon with straighter teeth! Keep smiling!
I'm on my 3rd week and I notice a change already. The whole process felt like a breeze with no issues at all.
Hello Barry! Thank you for sharing this! We are so excited to see the results soon! Please pass by anytime! Keep smiing, SmileKit Team
Very professional and well trained staff! Love the ambience in the clinic. I'm just waiting for my aligners now.
Hello Magdalene, thank you very much for dropping by at the clinic and for leaving such a nice review. We're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see here again! Keep smiling, SmileKit Team
I haven't received my aligners yet but so far my experience is amazing! Grainne informed me about the treatment and explained every step in detail.
Hello Shanta! Thanks so much for an overwhelming review. Grainne will for sure know about this. ♥️ I can confirm that your aligners are on the way now and should be delivered by this time. ;) We are excited for you to get started with your aligners and see amazing changes! Keep smiling, SmileKit Team
SmileLife is rated 4.85 based on 1,794 reviews