SmileLife Reviews

of reviewers recommend SmileLife
Read SmileLife Reviews

About SmileLife:

Straighter and Whiter Teeth In Just An Average Of 6 Months • Invisible aligners at 70% less than traditional treatments • Payment Plans from €79/month • All aligners designed and produced in Ireland • Founded by Dr. Ada Murphy.

support@smilelife.com

Tell us how SmileLife made you happy
SmileLife 5 star review on 31st January 2020
Karl Craven
SmileLife 5 star review on 14th January 2020
Keelan
SmileLife 5 star review on 14th January 2020
Keelan
SmileLife 5 star review on 12th October 2019
The journey has been seamless.Their team were really helpful and patient with me.
I love how painless and subtle this feels like in my mouth. I'm on my 1st set of invisible aligners and so far I have no complaints, cant wait to upload my before and after pictures of my teeth
I was skeptical about the process at first but you guys this product really works! Not only I have straight teeth now also such a confidence boost.
Grainne was very helpful and walked me through the whole treatment process. I can't wait to get started.
The aligners were really invisible and so easy to use. Thank you so much guys for this amazing product!
I am beyond happy with my new smile! How I wish I have done this a long time ago already.
Jaime was very professional and very informative. I'm beyond excited to get started with my treatment!
I'm so in love with my new smile! Can't thank you enough guys! The best customer service!
Great value and service! I'm halfway done with my treatment and so happy with the results I'm seeing so far!
I'm so impressed with how invisible the aligners are! Excellent customer service also!
Very efficient and great customer service. Thank you guys!
It's so easy to use and very convenient. I don't have to visit monthly appointments. Customer service is very quick to reply also.
I didn't know that I could still get the amazing smile at my age without sticking metals in my mouth. So happy with this product.
Huge thank you to this team especially to Myka. What an amazing customer service and amazing product you have here. Extra excited to slowly see the results.
I'm torn between keeping my secret on how I achieved my smile or sharing this product to the world. Lol. But yeah. Your product has helped me so much. Almost done with my treatment. And I'm so happy with the results.
I have always wanted my teeth to be aligned but I didn't want to wear braces. Not at this age. So glad I found this product. It's like a dream come true. Not to mention the amazing people behind this.
There's a short delay with the shipment of my aligners but I was met with the most amazing, above and beyond customer service from them! So it's all good. Can't wait to see the end results.
So far the treatment process has been smooth sailing. Grainne has been really helpful. Also learned so much from their team. Amazing people.
I'm so amazed at everything this product do. I used to be insecure because of my front teeth gap. BUT NOT ANYMORE! Thank you guys!
Hannah has been super helpful and super patient with me and answered all of my questions throughout the process. She's very professional too.
SmileLife is rated 4.85 based on 1,801 reviews