SmileLife Reviews

of reviewers recommend SmileLife
Read SmileLife Reviews

About SmileLife:

Straighter and Whiter Teeth In Just An Average Of 6 Months • Invisible aligners at 70% less than traditional treatments • Payment Plans from €79/month • All aligners designed and produced in Ireland • Founded by Dr. Ada Murphy.

support@smilelife.com

Tell us how SmileLife made you happy
SmileLife 5 star review on 31st January 2020
Karl Craven
SmileLife 5 star review on 14th January 2020
Keelan
SmileLife 5 star review on 14th January 2020
Keelan
SmileLife 5 star review on 12th October 2019
Everything explained very well. Patient and friendly.
Advice, 3d scan,
Friendly staff
(Baggot Street SmileHouse) -
He answer all my questions.
(Baggot Street SmileHouse) -
The smilelife is great and simple tretment for the teeth. Its also help fixe the theet quicker and less expensive.
(Baggot Street SmileHouse) -
Just after the 3d scan hard to review at this stage, let’s see where we get from here.
(Baggot Street SmileHouse) -
Excellent team and their product really works!
Hey Harry, we'd like to first thank you for giving SmileLife a try! We're so happy that you've gone this far with positive and happy results.
I can't get enough of my new straighter smile! Thank you so much guys!
I didn't encounter any issues throughout my treatment. Thank you guys!
Who would have thought I'll achieve my dream smile. Thanks guys! You are the best!
Thank you guys for this amazing journey with you! So happy with my teeth
Worth every penny you're paying and so grateful for the people behind this wonderful product. Good job you guys!
I'm so amazed at what technology can do now. Imagine getting teeth fixed at home. That's quite amazing!
Great product. I will definitely recommend this to my friends. Not to mention they have very good customer support.
This product has been really great. Noticed changes in my smile in just 2 months. I can't wait for this treatment to be over. Slow progress is still progress.
So glad I gave it to this. I cant wait for the end results though.
Thank goodness for these teeth aligners. It didn't only gave me straight teeth but also boost my confidence.
The best purchased I ever did! So so happy with the final outcome and could not thank you enough guys!
I like how they make sure that I feel comfortable all throughout the process.
The team made me more excited with my treatment. They always check up on me throughout my journey.
SmileLife is rated 4.85 based on 1,794 reviews